Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

I was the hit of the neighborhood with my little projector.

(memories... maybe I should track that flick down too... will I get a hard-on when my life flashes before my eyes at death?)

8221050466_a5481bab4f_z.jpg

Tweek

One of my early jobs in the film industry was as a projectionist. I used to collect trashed prints, and damaged sections. Some of the 16mm stuff I would watch at home on my own projector.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Awww.... oh, and Tweek? thanks for putting your regular avatar back. It's how I met you, and you just didn't seem "you" otherwise. :)

Tweek.. take care tomorrow. I must have missed the OP on it, but if you are doing something "not fun", know that we care and will await your return -- probably while talking about you behind your back here on the forum, and creating mad chaos for your return.

You will still love me, right? ;)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I think you meant mvapes. He is going in for testing tomorrow. But good news is he gets his meds back afterwards.
I thought I saw Tweek was having something. Well, okay. Still love ya, Tweek.

mvapes, Yay! tomorrow is Thursday, and you can get your CAT scan and more meds! Stay high, my friend. :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thank you, sir Stu. I thought I might lose my pervy certification.
Just look at those eyes.... I mean seriously, do they say "nice day out today, isn't it?"

Or do they say

"I'm visualizing you naked right now"?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Your perviness is safe my friend. ;)

:peace:

Top Bottom