Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I just slowed down for a few days prior to today's head scan. They took me off my PD meds prior to the test in hopes of avoiding any misreadings as for as my dopamine production. I was in bad shape without medication, it was very difficult for me to function. Today was called a DAT Scan. Long and drawn out but very cool. I never had anything in the nuclear meds department and the injection came in one of the cool steel syringes like in the movies. I was like "holy shit", are you gonna stick that thing in my fucking neck like 007? The nurse wasn't as amused as I was. On a separate note, have any of you eaten in a hospital cafeteria lately? It was better that some restaurant's I've eaten in! I told my wife we need to come back with the kids, full meal's for 2.99? Is there a place to plug my Cloud in? I was ready to stay!

The point of today's test is using this nuclear dye along with a dopimine antagonist they will be able to tell how bad my brain is as far as dopamine production. I guess this helps the doctor prescribe accordingly to try and counter my rather aggressive symptoms. One of the girls from my doctors office told me that I had enough THC in my system to leave resin in the vile that they kept my blood!

dorkus_molorkus

No need, I would pay good money to see you gag on poo. In fact I would pay a little extra if I could bring my own for you to chew on.

'' Hey guys you should see this bloke eating poop! Fuck he even takes requests & BYO doggy bags!'

I think you may have a pisser new business going, quick get a youtuba channel going.

'2 hersheys, one orifice' awesome title!:tup:

(thankme later)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Nuclear medicine is a trip . . . I had a triple phase bone scan once . . . glowed for a week. The dark spots on the right ankle are not normal, you could substitute molten steel for an idea of what it feels like in there . . . this was back in '05 during my initial diagnostic phase.

8iig.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I feel bad "liking" that, t-dub... but, hey, it's a good diagnostic... hope your ankle is better/getting better?

I've finally, FINALLY, have gotten more than four hours in a row of sleep, for the past three nights!
I was getting no more than two at a time, for years. In the past six months, it's been changing slowly, finally for the last month or so where I was getting 3 or 4, then another 3 - sometimes - and only then if I went out and vaped heavily.

I think the stuff my ND has me doing may be finally kicking in.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Unfortunately my disease is degenerative with no cure, a one way road. The ankle is so far gone now compared to that pic you wouldn't think they were the same appendage. The disease also lives in my right shoulder, right eye, right wrist, fingers/knuckles, toes/feet/knees . . you get the idea . . .

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Unfortunately my disease is degenerative with no cure, a one way road. The ankle is so far gone now compared to that pic you wouldn't think they were the same appendage. The disease also lives in my right shoulder, right eye, right wrist, fingers/knuckles, toes/feet/knees . . you get the idea . . .

I really do. That's what Rheumatoid Disease is doing to me. I totally sympathize with you tdub.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
What amazes me the most is that in this thread, we have a group of people who while mj and vape users, are also medical patients. Many have serious pain and illness. Yet, this is the most up beat and fun thread on the forum (imo).

So this vape is for you guys. You are all some strong mother fuckers and I respect you all. :tup:

Now...... wtf is happening to this thread? All schmaltzy and full of embarrassing emotion....

Where's the poop?
Where's the buttsecks?

h12ED67E2

POOP FIGHT!!!!!!!!

292394.jpg

I forgot to tell you guys about the roommate I had at the hospital. I felt like I had brought the bunch of you with me. She was obsessed with poop and pooping. It's all she talked about. And when the event finally happened, she answered each phone call she got with, "I pooped!" You would have loved her. And it made me miss you guys like crazy. :nod:

DogPoopILOVEU.img_assist_custom.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
T - I know how you feel. It's tough having a disease with no cure or positive end result. That's probably the toughest thing to swallow. Here I am happy that meds mask my symptoms but when it comes down to it, eventually my disease will outgrow the meds.

I will say that I had a real eye opener going to the Nuclear Medicine Department. I shared a room with cancer patients getting their chemo. I felt great being able to make everyone laugh all day, it was nice to bring type of relief to people who are suffering so much. Some even terminal, it made me realize that I am so lucky to be in my position. Who am I to complain?

I'm actually thinking of making hospital runs just to make people happy. Should I bring my cloud?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
That's what I'm talking about Sat! Being mans fucking best friend doesn't stop with just feeding and giving them a home. They have needs too, ooh ya know what - after the handy they like wine in their bowls. Very soothing...

I usually put some Kenny G to set the mood.

Tweek

My cat is pretty romantic. He likes it when I put on some smooth jazz, and dim the lights. Suave little fucker...he saunters on over, curls up into a little furry ball, vibrating with love. Occasionally he will swat me with his tail or poke me with a cold nose. The tease.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
T - I know how you feel. It's tough having a disease with no cure or positive end result. That's probably the toughest thing to swallow. Here I am happy that meds mask my symptoms but when it comes down to it, eventually my disease will outgrow the meds.

I will say that I had a real eye opener going to the Nuclear Medicine Department. I shared a room with cancer patients getting their chemo. I felt great being able to make everyone laugh all day, it was nice to bring type of relief to people who are suffering so much. Some even terminal, it made me realize that I am so lucky to be in my position. Who am I to complain?

I'm actually thinking of making hospital runs just to make people happy. Should I bring my cloud?

mvapes next time I'm in the hospital you could stop by with that cloud anytime or we can vape outta my magicflight or palm . I take both when I have to go along with a shitload of batteries , they get pissed when you start plugging in chargers and stuff in your room .

Vapin' has made those stays much easier to deal with.

Top Bottom