Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

Did you have a hand in this, mvapes?

r_shittingEbay1.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I got something cooking boys - and I promise, if I make it big time someday I will not forget you. I mean, you'll never hear from me again nor will give any of you anything, but heck - I'll be thinking of you all!

BTW - tweek and ship in sturgis...

Tweek, you'll get a little something if become a superstar, on that trip you earned it buddy. Eh, at least you live in Canada where healthcare and assholes are free amongst everyone! Are you still limping?

EDIT - the bald one is ship!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Don't forget you were still able to beat the shit out of your kids and there was no such thing as marking every word that came out of your mouth...no political correctness required.

FC was down partially when I posted this and I see now it posted twice. I gave up on the threads while it was having issues and went for my massage mauh hahaha.:D

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
When I left the house it didn't post at all and the page errored out. When I got home just before I saw all these pages unread and then noticed it posted twice. That is to strange. I am glad you all had a ball while I was gone.

I guess I am old like E so you know we have to get the creaks and cricks taken care of.

I had a spiked collar and bracket, I did go through a members only black jacket phase and at some point alligator shirts. Then I moved on to a big black motorcycle jacket. Now the bowery boys, davy and goliah, the rifleman, bonanza and repeats of I love lucy and many others. For fuck sake we only had six channels.

Go gumby

Top Bottom