Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
N4ApG.gif

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thats the spirit :tup: Personally I like the motto of our football team, "Win The Day", kinda helps me get it going in the morning, but then again, you guys know I love my Ducks . . . :)

winthedayjpg-2961fedefe2ff990.jpg
Ducks football & Pack 12 is about the best fun all season! Just noticed for the first time last week that the "no huddle" leaves no room for tele-replays.
:cheers:

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Having Parkinson's Disease is allot like having young children. Only with Parkinson's it's your muscles that don't listen.

And Grokit - I think RG3 is going to put a hurting on Philly. He's what Vick was supposed to be.

grokit

well-worn member
I've hopefully completed my gluten experiment. I have been eating more grains than usual the last few days and my body is pretty much fucked, the inflammation is off the charts. I haven't had the leaky gut issues though which is unusual because it has been mostly wheat; I usually break out in a bad rash so that's a plus. But everything really hurts and I can barely turn my fucking head. I did a bit of heavy yardwork this week but not too bad I think it was the grains and I now have to choose between aspirin and flexeril my daily routine or the narcotic which makes me uncomfortable but still fun once in a while especially on an empty stomach and definitely does the trick when it's this bad. Planning on narcs tomorrow night to get through a live show somewhat comfortably, so I should probably take one tonight to build up my tolerance so I'm not a jellyfish tomorrow. I'm grateful that I'm not being fucked with (at least atm) like @mvapes, he's an inspiration that makes my situation more than tolerable in comparison like so many of you guys and gals do, so grateful to this thread as well.

:clap:

And Grokit - I think RG3 is going to put a hurting on Philly. He's what Vick was supposed to be.

To bad Shanahan already ran him into the ground, I hope he gets all of his explosiveness back but wouldn't be surprised if he lost a bit of that all-important first step. I'm not a fan of Shanahan if you can't tell, and was disappointed that he got RG3 on his roster because I do like RG3's game.
colin-kaepernick-new-tattoos.jpg

Anyways Kaepernick's the man now!

:cheers:

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I despise Florida, but I will admit there are a few good things here. Like this baby sea turtle hatchling. My friend is over at Melbourne Beach right now taking pictures of all the babies. They move fast trying to get to the ocean, that's why the picture is blurry. :)

29c505i.jpg

satyrday

Did Stu ever make good on his pledge to become a bowl full of slop? Is that why Tweek is gone? I don't remember Stu ever deviating from his perfectly coifed Jesus-beer avatar. Could have missed it though (maybe he switched for one fleeting post and then ran back "home"). But I see Tweek is still the damaged southpark character, or whoever that is. The mystery deepens.

And where is Dorkus when you need him? (i.e. riding Stu bareback)

stew-axiom_40_zpsaa989af5.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Good morning, [fuckers, boys and girls, gang, neighbors, freaks, happy people], it's Saturday!

I got to sleep in this morning, yay, and I'm now home alone (if you are ever alone when you have cats), and have a bit of household chores to work on, then it's back to the books.

Fluffy kitty just looked at me, crouched down, and hacked up a hairball. Nonchalantly walked away.

Yup, it's my day "off".

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Someone went above and beyond today to help me out with a personal favor. I wanted to say that you know who you are and I will never forget what you did for me.

I bow to you as I am forever grateful for our friendship.

two_cute_fingers__d_by_julie_6_zps0dc16bc5.png

You and your other half are good fucking people, thank you.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Update on my right foot second toe:

Okay, the pain dropped dramatically, and there is no indication of bruising, dislocating, or breakage. It's still a bit stiff, cannot curl it under as far as normal, and it hurts a little when I try.

However, favoring my right foot for one day (Thursday) totally threw my left side wonky! I tried not to, but it was inevitable. So, now I'm trying to get back to "center" and get the joint aches to go away.

Oh, and massive Vit C to reduce inflammation. I'm doing about three doses a day of a teaspoon each, of Trader Joe's C crystals. With vapor chasers, of course. :)

Top Bottom