Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

Nup, as much as I would like to take credit for diluting the intelligence quotient here on FC, alas its just not true.

I guess some of the heathens are finally arriving at the smoke bad/vapor good equation all by themselves.
Kudos for them.:tup:

I did enjoy being bit of a novelty around here.
It was only me, Paul hogan & the wiggles as the only aussies any of you guys had heard of till now.
Ima generally not very enamoured of my countrymen, (or vica or versa)

I dont seek them out here at home, and I sure as shit aint going to invite random bogans to come on here & fuck up the sweet dealio I got going here.:tup:

Before you know it, we will all be up to our armpits in drop-bear jokes, ''CRIKEY!'' being uttered left, right & fucking centre, & all those shitty little aussie sayings that I have totally worn out here already.

It will only be a matter of time until some bogan loser puts a pic of his vape being used thru his dirty old orange juice bottle bong complete with the old filthy fucking stem made from garden hose as a
'' HEY LOOK EVERYONE, dont spend $100's on glass just do this!" aint I clever? type of thingy.

either that, or they will all be fucking hipsters!
The inner city is full of them. So happens its full of rats & pigeons too, but I digress.

Here is a glimpse into FC's future-

'' Get a dead dog up ya & see ya round like a rissole!''

cant fucking wait.

* now where is this free beer you speak of??

Last edited:

Tweek

Generally, the Aussies tend to stay away from anything Molorkus related. His house is actually surrounded by a quarantine zone.

And for the record, I knew one other Aussie before you, Molorkus. My 400 lb cousin met and dated a lil Aussie dude...maybe about 150lbs soaking wet...he was kind of a dull fellow.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
rbbkw2.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It gets very aggravating arguing with people in the vaporizer threads. You get these fucking kids that come in and after 10 posts think they've gotten everything figured out!

All of a sudden every bodies a vaporist. I take that shit seriously, you gotta fucking earn that around here.

Oh, you joined 6 months ago and want to tell me how to use a fucking device that I've been using since you were in high school!

Do they realize that some of us have the manufacturer on fucking speed dial!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Those sound like some freaky dreams mvapes, people normally say eating cheese before bed gives you weird dreams but I'm tempted to ask if you were eating some fruit.

I'm guessing one of the Australians that t-dub was referring to to is a certain rodent who shall remain nameless. I know for a fact that he has really pissed off one of manufacturers with constant criticism of his designs and telling him how he thinks it can be "improved".

Tweek

Weird dreams for me last night, Something like....

images5_zpsfe6aa340.jpg

I knew I should never have told you I was gonna smack your ass via PM :disgust:

Those sound like some freaky dreams mvapes, people normally say eating cheese before bed gives you weird dreams but I'm tempted to ask if you were eating some fruit.

I'm guessing one of the Australians that t-dub was referring to to is a certain rodent who shall remain nameless. I know for a fact that he has really pissed off one of manufacturers with constant criticism of his designs and telling him how he thinks it can be "improved".

Eating cheese before bed is a great way to sleep alone. Might explain that cheesy chick I dated...

Edit: I love this photo...

mfiFhNGl.jpg

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Here's a fucked up tale of the fucked up ssd-ssdi system . I spoke with someone who contracted HIV in the same hospital but ten weeks after me . In that time the CDC announced it was blood transmitted virus .
He received 3.3 million Bucks compensation . He also only worked and paid into SS for 4 years .

A couple years ago I received a check for $1500 and put it in my checking account , my monthly ssdi deposit went into the bank and the Feds took $300 because I'm not allowed to have over $2000 .

This guy got to keep the 3.3 million tax free . AND STILL COLLECTS $2600 SSDI . WHAT THE FUCK .

Top Bottom