Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Mom - I can roll with it...

funny-fingers-dumpaday-7_zps6f08c154.jpg

Tweek

lol, then why'd you make me up like Pippi Longstalking?!? (FUCK THAT GINGER BITCH, jk)
how the hell did you get that little wig thing?
my wife about pee'd herself. it might make it into an avatar rotation elsewhere, lol

The fact he made you look like a woman, would make me wary. I don't advise going to his place, to demo the SR71. He may attempt an insertion.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Went for a bike ride with a friend from work, then after he had to pedal off to home, hubby and I biked over to grab some coffee, sit in a park, pick up some more hangers from Costco, then pedaled home.

I really, really like living here. This is so nice. We are close to EVERY FUCKING THING we enjoy! :)

Tweek

Went for a bike ride with a friend from work, then after he had to pedal off to home, hubby and I biked over to grab some coffee, sit in a park, pick up some more hangers from Costco, then pedaled home.

I really, really like living here. This is so nice. We are close to EVERY FUCKING THING we enjoy! :)

When I lived in the city, I had an apartment like that...everything I could need was within walking distance. It was like a little town within the city. I still miss that place to this very day. Also had a cool rooftop pool.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh... and would you look at me doing it again!

I've noticed, recently, that there is a steady influx of Aussies joining the forum daily. It's almost frightening, actually. They come in droves. And I'm just wondering who is behind it. Certainly Google can't be leading all these Aussies here. And then I think to myself....... dorkus!

dorkus honey, I simply cannot adopt the entire goon population of Australia, as much as I would like to. Please stop telling them there is free beer at my house!

Top Bottom