Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

When is a sardine not a sardine?

images

lwien

So, WTF happened to sardines?

When I was a kid, open a can of sardines, and you had this little line-up of what looked like bait. Skinny little fishes with their eyes missing (as I recall).

I just opened a can of "sardines", and there were three FISH bodies. No heads, but definitely a lot bigger than I was expecting! One was at least three inches around.

:uhh:

That sardine was probably infected with the same thing that this guy got, but this guy got his very own TV show.

Now there's a major WTF for ya, eh?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/19/health/tlc-man-132-pound-scrotum/index.html?iref=allsearch

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

Only in Canada, can a man ape roam the wilds in peace.

it depends.
for example- which fucking Tweek are you?
Are you imposter tweak? or the hairy samsquanch tweek we know & love.
For for a bit I couldnt tell who was who.

Hormones?

Sometimes she does, but its normally during the rough stuff.
So I kinda expect it.:tup:

This guys problem is obvious. God gives this guy massive balls & what does he do??
He sits around the house and plays with em?? no wonder they got fucking bigger!!

Its gods way of saying '' hey, I gave you massive balls! now get out there and show the world whose boss!''

But no, pussy nut man has to sit around and play the game '' peanut cluster''

NO! NO,NO,NO,NO

When you have giant cajones, you gotta act like you got giant cajones!

Get out there & establish a drug cartel, do the marketing campaign for Obamacare,
get some guy outta Kenya & steal an election.

You know, big fucken balls type stuff.

Become all fucken gangstar and crush your enemies heads with your giant fucking nuts!
Put the fear of god into muthafuckers!

Then when you throw your noggin squished rivals back to the curb.
You can be all dark n shit and say cool things like.
'that mo-fo got a fuckin nut allergy fo sho!' :rockon:

Motto of the story is, When God gives you giant nuts, are you gonna be the crackee or the cracker?

word :rockon:

Last edited:

satyrday

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I heard that in Canada Sasquatch get discounts like senior citizens. If this is true I'm moving next door to Tweek!

Any country where I can roam freely with no shirt on AND get discounts is a country for me!

Top Bottom