Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

I'd like to see you try! :p

Yoda-Do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try1.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I know what's bothering her. The problem is, it is our other cat.

:bang:

I've discovered a shot (spray bottle) of vinegar & water in the face of the aggressor cat WILL stop a cat fight. However, the traumatized cat will not recover quickly enough to prevent things like marking.

Yeah, that would do it for sure. I wish I had a simple answer. :(

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I used to work as a baker and bread maker in Cross river NY. I was about to go to culinary school and I got this gig running a gourmet bakery. The owner was a CIA graduate and was also offering me to be one of my recommendations towards the 3 I need to get into the school. Well, I had these kids Tim and Tristan that always hung around the shop, they even worked part time for me at one point. Huge fucking stoners.

I lost touch with Tristan until today, almost 20 years later, he's the suckiest fucking glass blower Ive ever seen!

Tristan fucking Hodges - he just fucking reached out to me on facebook!

His pieces are super expensive.

https://www.facebook.com/tristan.hodges.1

I'm so happy he turned out to be so successful. I'll be even happier if he throws me a piece....

grokit

well-worn member
Morning! In my time zone anyways it's still around 9am.

I had cocktails last night and don't feel like total shit which is unusual. Probably because I stuck to wine coolers and hard cider. I still kind of feel like shit though, and everything smells funny.

I wish I could sleep in after I drink but I never can:zzz:

hello-my-name-is2.jpg

It was a friend's anniversary party so I ventured out to socialize.
I found that my politics are still rather unusual :rant:

WhyDoIEvenBother.jpg

It's always been that way though; the actors change but the story never does :bang:

When I came out of my three day fast I ate a honeydew melon and all was well. Then I ate a bowl of life cereal with soy milk and reacted rather poorly, my body became inflamed and achy and threatened to break out in a rash. Later I had some nuts and dark chocolate and the same thing happened. I love food but I am definitely losing my passion for eating it.

I was allergic to chocolate when I was a kid, mom used to raid my halloween treats and grab it all for herself my protection. Now she's allergic to it herself and I can supposedly tolerate it. I wonder if it's the chocolate or the bugs and shit that end up in it that causes these reactions, this was supposedly good organic stuff but still. I was tested once for food allergies when I had something called acute allergic sinusitis, and was sensitive to 44 of 88 food groups, or half the food on the fucking planet. Even so it has always been hard for me to fast until this last one. I didn't really get hungry until I started eating that melon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom