Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

Here's a fucked up tale of the fucked up ssd-ssdi system . I spoke with someone who contracted HIV in the same hospital but ten weeks after me . In that time the CDC announced it was blood transmitted virus . He received 3.3 million Bucks compensation . He also only worked and paid into SS for 4 years .

A couple years ago I received a check for $1500 and put it in my checking account , my monthly ssdi deposit went into the bank and the Feds took $300 because I'm not allowed to have over $2000 .

This guy got to keep the 3.3 million tax free . AND STILL COLLECTS $2600 SSDI . WHAT THE FUCK .

That sounds rotten, bro. Any way you can look into it and perhaps get better compensation?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I don't even want to like that comment Rude Boy cause it makes me sick! I am actually going to start seeking disability. The PD is effecting certain parts of my brain that are creating a few challenges for me.
In my opinion you should have been rewarded the exact same thing. You deserve so much more RB.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Somewhere just now someone just spoke of venom...

funny-fingers-dumpaday-33-227x300_zpsf2c93616.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
That sounds rotten, bro. Any way you can look into it and perhaps get better compensation?
I've Looked into the class action thing that went on but that few weeks makes all the difference .

as for the ssdi amount nobody seems to know why some people who paid in a lot less get a lot more (maybe a who you know , who you blow kinda thing ) . I mean I 'll be honest and say I'm supposed to live for a month on an amount of money that keeps me a few grand under even Florida poverty level . part of what sucked was within the first year medical providers had put leans against my home and vehicles when ssd was paying me $220 a month and $18 dollars worth of food stamps and this guy was building a house on the river ,no animosity towards him but..............

Tweek

I've Looked into the class action thing that went on but that few weeks makes all the difference .

as for the ssdi amount nobody seems to know why some people who paid in a lot less get a lot more. I mean I 'll be honest and say I'm supposed to live for a month on an amount of money that keeps me a few grand under even Florida poverty level . part of what sucked was within the first year medical providers had put leans against my home and vehicles when ssd was paying me $220 a month and $18 dollars worth of food stamps and this guy was building a house on the river ,no animosity towards him but..............

This is terrible RB :( I wish I knew more about U.S laws...you deserve to live comfortably, not be put through even more suffering by the system. :disgust:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
ok . . . crown cemented back in place, I can eat again . . . :)

RB . . . the system sucks, thats why congress just voted to exempt themselves from O'BamaCare, you have my deepest empathy. For all peeps attempting to get ssdi, get your turn down letter then get a fucking lawyer . . .

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I have lived pretty well thanx to family and a few friends , but now depend on that . Its not easy after doing everything on you own for a few decades . You know its a little frightening right now when looking at my future I depend on my mother for simple things like food and shelter I'm 53 she's 86 . I pay for things like dog food ,cable tv and transportation costs (car maintenance , insurance gas and the like ) But She Knows How much worse Off I Am Without Herb so won't Take Money Until I find what I need for the month . She's been mussing and posing questions about inheritance of the house and stuff . that got me thinking more , I try to just stay in the now But I know I have to look into future living options . just the reality hitting me with a 2X4 .

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I mean I 'll be honest and say I'm supposed to live for a month on an amount of money that keeps me a few grand under even Florida poverty level . part of what sucked was within the first year medical providers had put leans against my home and vehicles when ssd was paying me $220 a month and $18 dollars worth of food stamps and this guy was building a house on the river ,no animosity towards him but..............

I'm in the same boat, so I know what you are going through. :disgust:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
T- Dub most of what I had to deal with was from Ronny Raygun and Clinton . Obama care only makes me have a fucked up time getting meds as soon as your co-pay time is up they change you to another pharmacy service so you start over again :mental:.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I knew I should never have told you I was gonna smack your ass via PM :disgust:

Eating cheese before bed is a great way to sleep alone. Might explain that cheesy chick I dated...

Edit: I love this photo...

mfiFhNGl.jpg
lol.. if that's real, that's a trip haha.. fucking side car lion.. on the wall of death hah... those guys are brave to put that lion through that shit hah.. if i was that lion i'd say fuck this, and have a snack... i bet they have it all doped up though.. just look at that lions smile hah.

This is a good (new) commercial, and thought I would post it here. Has anyone seen it on TV yet?

i wish that got played once during every commercial break.. thats cool

Last edited:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
this thread is awesome.. super fucking random at most times hah.. lots of funny shit.. IMO the fuck you thread doesn't have shit on this haha.. its a cool thread and all but..
have any of you ever hallucinated w/ a group of people.. and on the come down some of them try to hold on to the trip for as long as possible even though its just not there anymore??.. and it comes off kinda awkward/weird and forced/unnatural?? kind of insane haha.. haha that's mostly how the fuck you thread is starting to feel to me at this point already.. does that make sense?? hah.. like it started off cool, but the thrill wore thin and now its feels kinda like a, lets try and keep this floating, kinda thing.. i feel like.. things feel more organic in this crazy thread.. even though its really random over here.. it seems generally less pointless and more entertaining.. and there is definitely a positive vibe in here... holy shit its almost at page 200 already.. and its only 4 months old.. its still a baby.

lol check this out..
5cgc93.jpg

does this seem kinda racist or is it just my eyes.. ha
something seems fucked up about it.. but it makes me crack up.. haha

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
While folding my husband's laundry just now, I came to a startling realization. There is a huge difference in the way men and women treat their underwear. Women will take care of it, use lingerie bags, and when the garment has reached the end of it's "life" (i.e. gets holes or stains...), will get rid of it.

Not men. They hold on to their underwear until it is so old it just disappears... POOF.. into the air; the material just disintegrating. :lol:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Mom, since you are doing the laundry then you can make them go poof anytime...:nod:

And bulli fuck you lol...this thread is serious shit mixed with humour so we don't fuckin' die for the moment...orrrrrrr I will just killllllllllllllllllllllllllll
We are crazy in case you didn't know and a lot of us physical ill as well so random is the only way to handle shit...now that is the last time I am saying this shit out loud:goon:.

So what did you do for fun today ollie...I played with paint behind my fridge whoohoo:clap:

lwien

Fuck this shit . . .

Wrong fucking thread.

It gets very aggravating arguing with people in the vaporizer threads. You get these fucking kids that come in and after 10 posts think they've gotten everything figured out!

All of a sudden every bodies a vaporist. I take that shit seriously, you gotta fucking earn that around here.

Oh, you joined 6 months ago and want to tell me how to use a fucking device that I've been using since you were in high school!

Do they realize that some of us have the manufacturer on fucking speed dial!

That's because we don't have a fucking boarder fence to keep the Grass City illegals out.

this thread is awesome.. super fucking random at most times hah.. lots of funny shit.. IMO the fuck you thread doesn't have shit on this haha..

FUCK YOU !!!

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, WTF happened to sardines?

When I was a kid, open a can of sardines, and you had this little line-up of what looked like bait. Skinny little fishes with their eyes missing (as I recall).

I just opened a can of "sardines", and there were three FISH bodies. No heads, but definitely a lot bigger than I was expecting! One was at least three inches around.

:uhh:

Top Bottom