Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
If any of us meet IRL, I would gladly give you my "real" name (what's a name, really?)...

I was just thinking... OMG... I've had an online presence since 1996. And I still have the same original hotmail account I first started then (back when Hotmail was independent, free, and simple - pre MS days). I rarely use it, but I keep it active.

I've dumped FB, and Twitter, and really don't do any other social stuff online except here. Been at it so long, I just got tired of the crap.

Oh, I met my hubby online in '96. It took a couple of years (1998) before we evolved from friends to lovers (got married in '99), but we are among the earliest of online matches that worked out (oh, it wasn't through a dating site, either.)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
14xoups.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
We are simply a cluster of weed nerds from around the world. One of us will eventually grow up to become a sith lord and another will become a symbol of hope for our kind. Personally I vote for Tweek or Globlaw!

badass_yoda_by_natashaboucher2-d5b94mr_zps0495b1f0.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
stolen from Takei
270325_717739108255545_984351155_n.jpg
We are simply a cluster of weed nerds from around the world. One of us will eventually grow up to become a sith lord and another will become a symbol of hope for our kind. Personally I vote for Tweek or Globlaw!
do we get to flip a coin to find out which is which? i'd hate to fight my buddy, but if it meant a lightsaber and use of the force..... i'll leave it up to you tweek ;)
(i guess i should just choose sith now, huh, lol)
I'm already.... wait for it....... Legendary. :rockon:
tales of your tail roam far and wide ;)
(have i earned the right to say that yet, if not feel free to spank :p)

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
In a pot head universe all creatures get a long Bob. It's more like the sith brings the weed, we just master the toys to use it! They're always jealous that the rebellion has been able to achieve a Jedi High! But we continue to recruit from lands far and beyond for future JedHi masters to someday wield the chosen vapor saber. Legend has it that its coming soon, from a young jedhi that has strayed rogue - somewhat becoming a modern day Ronin. He is marked with the sign of the stonemonkey! Some even call him Ronin 55....

He is destined to bring us the end game.

Or at least he better...................

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
you know sith is an anagram for HITS, right ;)
does that mean that the Legend of "E" and his "subliminal arts" will help guide the chocolatey dark side to battle (note i didn't say conquer) the warrior "Ronin 55" in the final showdown? the only match worth watching this holiday season!

[second note i have (or will) and love BOTH, this is purely non-aggressive fan fiction to visitors. no slight to other vape owners. lawyer stuff, lawyer stuff, blahb lahblah]

enchantre, you broken that new place in yet ;)....
if you need to, remind him....sometimes you need to...

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
^^^Vicki - I wish I could like that more than once!^^^
Me too!

another fucking long day. Loaded up boxes, loaded up the car, started on our (56 mile) trip to the apartment, got about halfway (yep, just about 28 miles from the house..) realized that the apartment keys were still laying on the counter at the (former) house. :doh:

Tomorrow is the day the Big Stuff gets moved. I am nowhere near ready, but there it is. It will happen. I'm also moving the cats tomorrow. Seriously, I think this is the MOST stressful part of the move. I will be able to put them in a (prepared) room, and shut the door, so while the furniture and more stuff is being moved in, they will be out of the way, and safe.

Cooking dinner now... that's a full 12 hours since breakfast. Wow. I wouldn't even bother to eat, but I need to rebuild some strength & energy -- that's how fuckin' tired I am.

:zzz:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanks Tweek.......... now I'll "Dream of Sharks" or this face... :smug: .

First a few hits off the volta then off to sleep .

..........................................:peace:...:zzz:..........................................

Top Bottom