Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
2j1tq3b.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I want to watch some of the damn vids ugh. I hope I remember to come back later to watch...I was most interested in the one with bob's pic. I know one of you want a kid come on tell the truth.

Dreamerr

Duh us moms know that. We love our kids but still want to killlllllllllllllllllllll them. He is actually being good this weekend but unfortunately he can't do what I need when we are out and that is becoming a huge issue. I need someone to think for me and he doesn't get life yet so can't. I signed all kinds of papers yesterday and have no idea what they were.

Now he is just bitchin' about the lag. This morning he came to yell at me and my computer wasn't even on lmfao.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
It funny you should say that because last week my brother was hungover so he was sleeping from about 5pm. It was getting pretty late so I tried slipping the TV hoping she'd sit down and fall asleep but the problem was she'd easten quite a few jellies(I think you guys call it jello). She had me blowing bubbles so she could run around popping them at about 11:30pm so the TV didn't work. To be honest I think my brother likes it when she gets to stay up late because then he gets to sleep in a bit.

Dreamerr

The ethnobotanical thread <<<------------ I had to go back and look when I was scrolling down the list on the forum page cause I thought it said the ebonics thread and I was like wtf, I couldn't have seen that and of course I didn't. I hope you got a laugh out of my strange mind.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
"You know, farts come out of your ass and they make a fucking trumpet sound. That shit smelling gas comes out of your ass and it makes a toot sound. What the fuck is not funny about that? It’s perfect, it’s a perfect joke. It has all the elements."

Louis CK

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hiya folks! I need some good info on beating a drug test. Thanks!

Snappo,
Reactions: mvapes

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
You could get someone pregnant, wait for them to have a baby and then use the old bag of baby's piss trick. On second thoughts it might be quicker just to wait for the drugs to get out of your system.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask that question because I can't see the logic of asking a Parkinsons patient to pee in a cup.

EDIT: I hope I didn't cross the line there but that is the first Parkinsons joke I've made in this thread. On second thoughts I might have been in the running for that HVY beaker lwien was giving away if I'd have come up with it sooner.

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hiya folks! I need some good info on beating a drug test. Thanks!

PM me brother, I can help. Be warned - I am going to be honest with ya and my answers may not be what you want to hear but I know my shit about DT's. Both as a user and an executive who pays top dollar to drug test new recruits for specific divisions within my company.

Top Bottom