Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Tdub....
BrokenCock_zpsea7bf5e8.jpg
What EXACTLY are you implying here? I troll with you guys because you're real. Sorry if I try to interject something not completely BASE as a subject that concerns me . . .

dorkus_molorkus

t-dub the implications are obvious my good man.
The xray clearly shows, your dick bone is broken.

I have been there dude, and its a quick fix.

For starters be more careful when swinging him about.
(I got mine caught in a door, ahh funny shit good times)

Get 2 ice cream sticks & some gaffa tape.
Make a splint for Mr floppy.

Congratulations you are cured!:tup:

Go make sweet monkey love to mrs t-dub
(or tweek for a nickel, or 3 for a dime)

Tweek

Only special I offer, is for the ladies. You boys will have to get your jumbo sausage someplace else. :cool:

Edit: Sorry for the double post. MoM should be around soon to kick my ass. :D

dorkus_molorkus

Ask tweek about his special :tup:

The dinner & entertainment pack

The dinner package-
A warm salted chicken, wrapped in a leg of lamb jaxie sleeve, soaked in a Fosters inspired jus.

For entertainment, we have a nice game of-

whats in Tweeks ass?
Last weeks winner sucessfully guessed a dozen ice cream sticks and several feet of gaffer tape.

For dessert we have-

All you can eat karaoke..............................................

it'll be the best quarter you ever spent!

dorkus_molorkus

I have become quite fond of the korean family you have stashed in there. All seven of them.
Sure they stole my wallet, but they did help me push start my VW kombi to get outta there.

Theys good people!:tup:

(I cant believe you just found them lying on the SF airport runway)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yea, I am about to get off this machine cause my head is pouncing which could be leading to my melancholy. I suffer from headaches but this one is beyond and making me nauseous and can't see well. It is bordering on a migraine and my headache pills didn't worked.

Enjoy your night/day for dorky and I expect to pee when I read this thread tomorrow.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
What the FUCK! I just went into my LHS and guess what? They are now just a shirt shop as Florida passed the law banning any retail of glass, vaporizers, cleaners, let alone anything else having to do with or facilitate smoking!

I thought were trying to pass MMJ laws here and know this?

images7_zpsf65ee85a.jpg

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
What the FUCK! I just went into my LHS and guess what? They are now just a shirt shop as Florida passed the law banning any retail of glass, vaporizers, cleaners, let alone anything else having to do with or facilitate smoking!

I thought were trying to pass MMJ laws here and know this?

images7_zpsf65ee85a.jpg

The sad thing is, many lawmakers see medical cannabis as a way to further restrict anyone from having it. This typically involves coming up with some jargon laden stacks of paper that no mere layman could possibly hope to understand, much less adhere to.

This is why legalization is the only way forward.

Top Bottom