Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
E I know a few members on here to ask who dab and I am sure you do as well. I bet they can come up with an reasonable option. I don't think you need a new rig. From what I have seen it seems like it is a down stem with a dome :shrug:.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: mvapes

Tweek

she-said-shed-call-me-maybe.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Colie Glass do a lot of oil rigs and I know for a fact that Andy is really keen on dabs so he knows what he's doing. It seems to be that a lot of my posts these days are spreading the word on Colie Glass but there's a good reason, their stuff is great quality and at good prices. For example you can get a dedicated rig including nail and dome for $52(20% discount) if you pay them direct or $58.50(10% discount) if you pay with paypal. I think that includes shipping as well because he gives free shipping on most his stuff to FC members but you'd have to confirm with Andy. You'd have to contact him anyway to get the FC discount which you can do through the contact seller button on the right hand side of the artfire store page or I could dig out his email address and send you a PM if you want it.

I'm sure he'd be willing to give you a deal on an adapter, dome and nail if you wanted to get any of the pieces that aren't dedicated rigs. Here is the store filtered to just show the water pieces. If you just want to use one of your own pieces then he also does an adapter with a dome and nail for $10 including shipping, if you need a different size I'm sure he could switch the adapter out for whatever you need.

I hope that helps Enchantre.

Richy,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek time for a new quote instead of requiem for a dream it drives me crazy.

That guy has an account on this site as well and posts in a lot of the glass threads.

Dreamerr,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So, I'm now on the lookout for what the best "nail" thingy would be for vaping concentrates. I have a nice glass bubbler with a perfectly (okay, I haven't actually measured it) vertical 14 mm female joint, so I'd want it to fit there. Do I need a dome? is that better than a domeless? does it not matter at all?

Should I go with metal (Ti?) or glass/crystal? I saw a "crystal castle" one (I got a hit off it)... but I don't have a preference at this point... I don't want expensive, but I don't want cheap either. Just functional, and reliable (like, it will last forever, unless I throw it against a wall or something).

Ideas?
I would just pick up a basic glass nail setup that comes with a dome and 14m/14m adapter (I am assuming your bubbler has a female GonG) and a dome. Your LHS probably has them for under $50 (that's what I paid at my LHS). If you decide that you really like dabbing, then you can always buy different setups.

:peace:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I have to agree with stu. If you just get an adapter, glass nail and dome then if you don't like dabbing you've only spent $10 other than the money on the butane torch. But you could either sell the torch on ebay or on here with the nail,dome and adapter. If you know someone who's got a torch then just borrow one from them.

EDIT: You can use almost anything as a dabber like a screwdriver or a metal pick if you got one with your vape so you don't need to buy one.

VaporBaked

Of course smoking it is yuck silly. I just shelve mine.
I just get about 7 grams of avb, some lube, a chopstick & a funnel.
You sorta got to lay on the couch with your legs in the air to keep the funnel you just jammed in ya jaxie upright you see.

Then either have a friend or loved one pour the ABV into the funnel while the friend or loved one pokes it all in there with the chop stick.

Remove funnel, get upright & enjoy
Man o man, I am fucking stoned for DAYS!!!
Sure its a bit weird, & ya need the garden hose to get it all out when your done.

But for a dude on a budget. It really works!:tup:
Let me take a picture, I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Where am I supppose to stick this chop stick?? Can't i use iso to reclqim it??

Ps what exactly is a jaxie and how do I use it?

dorkus_molorkus

Let me take a picture, I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Where am I supppose to stick this chop stick?? Can't i use iso to reclqim it??

Ps what exactly is a jaxie and how do I use it?

puppy dogs Hey Zeus is your equivalent jaxie.

images

Stand on head naked,
insert funnel into jaxie/ Hey Zeus (use lube as desired)
Have friend/loved one pour ABV into funnel.

have friend/ loved one poke ABV in funnel with chopstick thru into jaxie/ Hey Zeus

Get upright, remove funnel & chopstick,
then jump up & down like a spastic idiot while clenching jaxie closed tight.

Put pants on, it party time!!

In regards to reclaim,

ISO is a big no-no lemme tell you.
I nearly got alcohol poisoning & it burns so much I nearly needed a leg o lamb jaxie resleeve.

So my advice for reclaiming is as follows.
I hear many people around the world are living 'hand to mouth.'
So, perhaps this wont seem that weird.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey Y'all - sorry for not being around yesterday. The day sucked, I had to let go of 4 people and I absolutely hate having to do so. Regardless, they made mistakes that cost us money therefore it had to be done! :disgust:

Anyways, let's talk about dabs....

I don't recommend a glass nail for anyone. I know Ti is expensive but quartz is a good alternative.

If anyone needs any advice on dabs, oils, pens please feel free to PM me.

Now, lets get this fucking thread back on track!

tits_zpsf15ed6be.jpg

Comments please.....

Top Bottom