Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
notadouche_zpsb49e425f.jpg

VaporBaked

puppy dogs Hey Zeus is your equivalent jaxie.

images

Stand on head naked,
insert funnel into jaxie/ Hey Zeus (use lube as desired)
Have friend/loved one pour ABV into funnel.

have friend/ loved one poke ABV in funnel with chopstick thru into jaxie/ Hey Zeus

Get upright, remove funnel & chopstick,
then jump up & down like a spastic idiot while clenching jaxie closed tight.

Put pants on, it party time!!

In regards to reclaim,

ISO is a big no-no lemme tell you.
I nearly got alcohol poisoning & it burns so much I nearly needed a leg o lamb jaxie resleeve.

So my advice for reclaiming is as follows.
I hear many people around the world are living 'hand to mouth.'
So, perhaps this wont seem that weird.

Dude, wanna come over??This sounds like a blast:rockon: my nipples are hard

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Looks like that Korean 777 thing is gonna go down as COMPLETE PILOT ERROR . . . :doh:

I will never fly with a Korean flight crew because the "culture" in the cockpit does not allow anyone to contradict the pilot in charge. There was one jet that was flown straight into the ground by a Korean captain because his artificial horizon was broken. The first officer, with a perfectly functioning instrument, went to his DEATH without uttering a word.

No thanks on the Korean crew, I'll pass . . .

Oh and one of the girls that was killed, survived the crash, only to be run over by one of the first responders trucks . . . :doh:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I will never fly with a Korean flight crew because the "culture" in the cockpit does not allow anyone to contradict the pilot in charge. There was one jet that was flown straight into the ground by a Korean captain because his artificial horizon was broken. The first officer, with a perfectly functioning instrument, went to his DEATH without uttering a word.

I already hate flying, and would rather drive. That's insane, though!! :disgust:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I fly a lot, especially to Asia, so I watch this bullshit. The crew on that aircraft didn't even react until the stick-shakers went off, by then that freight-train was coming down, no way to abort at that late stage, too low and slow. Evey pilot knows the correct glide slope is approximately 310ft/mile from the tarmac, they were too slow and descending way too fast. Quite frankly, it looks like a landing I could have tried on a flight simulator. This pilot was getting his "rating" after all, not like he was experienced, he was "practicing" . . . but the supervising pilots said nothing until it was way to late . . .

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I fly a lot, especially to Asia, so I watch this bullshit. The crew on that aircraft didn't even react until the stick-shakers went off, by then that freight-train was coming down, no way to abort at that late stage, too low and slow. Evey pilot knows the correct glide slope is approximately 310ft/mile from the tarmac, they were too slow and descending way too fast. Quite frankly, it looks like a landing I could have tried on a flight simulator. This pilot was getting his "rating" after all, not like he was experienced, he was "practicing" . . . but the supervising pilots said nothing until it was way to late . . .

My husband landed at San Francisco in a flight simulated computer game, and said that particular airport is very difficult.

That being the case, this pilot had no business landing there with only 43 hours experience!!

dorkus_molorkus

Dude, wanna come over??This sounds like a blast:rockon: my nipples are hard

Do you have sublimator??
If I bring a wig, will you wear it? & can I call you 'delores?'

Do you like karaoke?
I mean bukakke?
fuck I always get that mixed up.

Lolz-You shoulda seen tweeks face when I got that mixed up last time!:o
But he was a real trooper & took it on the chin.:tup:

Sure lets get Roger & some salted chicken , we'll make it a gang bang!
(I think tweek is off for a re-sleeve ATM)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My husband landed at San Francisco in a flight simulated computer game, and said that particular airport is very difficult. That being the case, this pilot had no business landing there with only 43 hours experience!!
Its is . . I have been, in real life on multiple occasions, in the copilots seat of a Cessna Citation Super 2 corporate jet landing there and it is visually disorienting, and the air is choppy as hell. Having said that, a 777 weighs well over a half million pounds so it wasn't choppy air that fucked these guys up. And it wasn't the lack of the ground altitude safety systems being turned off, although had that been functioning it would have prevented this accident, the pilot was under visual flight rules, was cleared to land by the tower, so its his responsibility at that point to get the aircraft safely on the ground. Its no excuse that he isn't rated yet, or that this was his first SFO landing, or that his instructor apparently had never been into SFO either, and also wasn't very experienced with the aircraft . . .

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Dork - If you too get together remeber what happened last we partied!

prison_zps760f07ac.jpg

then we were all like......

funny-poop1-300x213_zpsc42c813e.jpg

Satyrday caught the....

Gay_zpsa44e29c5.jpg

Let's not talk about dreamerr...

download_zps8c597401.jpg

And fucking tweek....

monkeymolorkus_zps3b442551.jpg

I can't reveal too much about my buddy Vicki, but...

20130704_134120_zps50272a49.jpg

And finally enchantre.....

images_zps0856c60e.jpg

We all know about me.... I caught Parkinson's

But for your viewing pleasure....

Oldiesfinger_zpsba4f8406.jpg

Top Bottom