Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
stressrelief_zps9f2f2b83.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My husband just reminded me that I have "boyfriends" to attend to. I keep telling him you guys are my vapor daddies. :D And gals. ;)

Dorkus.... Soooooo two dogs; right? Cute as hell; those babies. And why am I not surprised that you have two big dogs that poop huge piles? :shit: Fitting.

Ah Dreamrr. The eternal dream. You'll have kids, they'll take care of you in your old age. What horse shit. I asked my son 4 days ago if I could "indian give" the 18mm - 14mm adaptor I gave him because mine broke and I'm hacking up a lung. Do you think he remembered? Here I'm laid up and that's all I've asked......

1337763910250_7852009.png

Enchantre, you are starting to piss me off with your grower's market and your oil (none of which I have available to me...). So you enjoy that oil. And know that somewhere, out in the world, there is someone who wishes that she had oil too. Someone who could really benefit from that oil.

tcrn50l.jpg

Okay... yes... I've been drinking. What? Then dorkus stopped by and crashed the party. But my husband and I knew just what to do with him!

drunk570.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Priceless post mom

Pipppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees what brings you by the :shit:hole?
Now lets see your gross and funny side...no battery or adapter talk here no DIY either unless it has to do with fucking dorky, stu or tweeky. Welcome to the insanity I think?

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Priceless post mom

Pipppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees what brings you by the :shit:hole?
Now lets see your gross and funny side...no battery or adapter talk here no DIY either unless it has to do with fucking dorky, stu or tweeky. Welcome to the insanity I think?

It seemed a little quiet in the usual threads I watch and remembered Tweek mentioned about this thread.
Curious to what the convo was about. Guess one leaves their shoes at the door in here.
So I don't have to hide my insaneness here?
Sounds like fun. I'll try to keep some of the genie in the bottle.
Then again.
I can't help but feel pity for Tweek's cat....

Enchantre

Oil Painter
My new quartz nail... and some concentrates. Mom, I'd be happy to share a dab!

ywkw.jpg

I am amazed at how itty-bitty tiny a dab (dib?) it takes. Wow. I'm still working on using the torch properly to heat, and then the timing. It's fun practicing ;)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Speaking of mods I heard a story but I can't say who told me and I don't know if it is true. The mods had a meeting one night and brought up this thread. They all said what do we do cause it is doing no harm but gross I don't want to have to read that :shit: they ended up drawing virtual straws and mom lost and ended up having to mod this thread:rofl:. The funny part is she fell in love and now it is like her morning coffee to start the day off with a laugh:lol: .

The medical community has recognized that a little mj and a dose of this thread many times daily can cure just about anything. I read that in the medical journal.

There is a limited number of spots in this research trial so be berry berry careful who you tell or it will just blow up in three minutes or at the end of this post:D .

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
MoM fits right in here
smug.gif

Everyone fits right in here. We can always shuffle around like puppies in a basket to make just the right amount of space for anyone to fit. Speaking of which...hello pipes, it's always nice to meet another twisted indivdual. My advise is to try and keep away from dorkus's arse as the abv he stuffed up there the other day is ready to be expelled and it won't be pretty. Saying that if you end up near Tweek's rear you can host a game of "What's in Tweeks Ass?" which is a popular pastime on this thread.

I'm loving the pet pics guys, I don't have any myself but some of my mates that share a house recently got a kitten so I'll see if I can dig some pictures up.

BTW Tweek whenever I see your tag with the smiley pumping away at the back of the other smilies head it makes me think of gay dolphins as I imagine that's probably the way they do it. I dunno if that makes me a sick person but if it does I blame this thread, I'm sure the depravity has been rubbing off on me.

EDIT: It's not great pic as it's from a mobile but here you go:

599468_10152827757075573_1909908441_n.jpg

That was a couple of months ago so she's a bit bigger now and her name's Poppy btw.

Top Bottom