Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

Better safe than sorry I always say. As sad as it makes me feel when I read a rare story of a hiker being killed by a bear or wolves, etc, in most cases, people were just unprepared.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Dr read me my DaTscan results. I have the MOST aggressive form of PD and currently he feels confident staging me at 5! With that being said, that office definitely made my decision to change docs concrete. His fucking prick PA told me it was a bit deceitful going to another DR for an opinion....

I was like....

dickhead_zpsb7f23610.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Dr read me my DaTscan results. I have the MOST aggressive form of PD and currently he feels confident staging me at 5! With that being said, that office definitely made my decision to change docs concrete. His fucking prick PA told me it was a bit deceitful going to another DR for an opinion....

I was like....

dickhead_zpsb7f23610.jpg

A good doctor would never mind if their patient got a second opinion!! I say good riddance to that prick!

As for the poop discussion, I picture Tweek and Satyrday like this today. :lol:

xaywes.jpg

Tweek

Deceitful? I would have proceeded to drop my pants, and while pointing at my penis, declare that whomever made this pitiful worm was deceitful. Then I would crap on their floor and run away.

At least that's what I imagine I would do if I were crazy enough.

satyrday

Deceitful? I would have proceeded to drop my pants, and while pointing at my penis, declare that whomever made this pitiful worm was deceitful. Then I would crap on their floor and run away.

At least that's what I imagine I would do if I were crazy enough.
That happened in a Tennesse Williams play I'm pretty sure. If not it should have. Sounds like grand southern tragedy, Canadian-style. I can see Montgomery Clift as Tweek.

final%2Bde%2Bsus%2Bd%C3%ADas.jpg[IMG]

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
mvapes, you already know my opinion from my pm....

But so that everyone knows, stage 5 is this:

Stage five: The last or final stage of Parkinson's disease usually takes over the patients physical movements. The patient is usually unable to take care of himself or herself and may not be able to stand or walk during this stage. A patient at stage five usually requires constant one-on-one nursing care.

And I say BULLSHIT!!! Then how the hell is he typing? And making vids with his glass? And using the Subliminator?

God I hate some of the doctors out there. There are some real good ones, and I am lucky to have some great ones myself. But then there are the ones like this one. Arrogant, inaccurate, unprofessional and think they are God's word. :rant:

And while I'm in a mood, where the hell is Ship? :\

Top Bottom