Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Feet HURT tonight... I do have my massage rescheduled now, so at least I have that to look forward to.

Maybe I can entice my hubby into giving me a good foot rub... He spoils me. :)

Fog has finally rolled in... low clouds, and temps have dropped to 62F. Ahh, feels normal again. :)

Edit: Awww, mvapes {{{{hug}}}} I have seen some amazing things happen when people have been told that there was no hope of them regrowing, repairing, recovering from some pretty awful things. No reason not to give up hope! Be your own advocate, and get the very best treatment you can, plus do your own best to be the healthiest you can... and allow your body space to heal itself.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Although there is no cure, I still have hope. Some of that comes from you, the best friends that I've never met ever!
Don't you ever forget it friend. You've got lots of hope. And strength. :love:

Okay... Tweek has been trying to tell us all day that we are bringing him down with all this serious shit. He's even resorted to kittens having surprise buttsecks!

gacyqj.jpg

This one's for you Tweek....

A-Lola's_Tango_-_Born_Evil.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Listen MFriend, this thread is a place you started and we all came here by choice. None of us had to stay with all your shit throwing and many other disgusting boys room things. The fact is some of us are ill/disabled and a few aren't but we are all in this together. I am in a very similar situation and lost all my friends or so they called themselves when I was useless to them after I got injured. It is all good and now my friends are here in this thread. Hugs to you Mfriend and to the rest of the asses here:nod:.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey mvapes, I'm really sorry to hear how you were misdiagnosed and the doctors fucked you around for years. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes but as many of the people here have already said there's lots of love for you in this thread so just let it all out when you need to.

I noticed you posted in the Colie thread asking how to get the water to swirl in the second chamber. I imagine you've already done this but have you tried filling it to a similar level in this video.

Are you using some sort of RezBlock? I don't know if it makes a difference but the increased viscosity might inhibit the swirling effect. This is just a thought as I've never even used a recycler let alone RezBlock, I just wanted to try and help.

Big love to you and all the other members on this thread.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
asshole_zps813079e8.jpg

Mom said if I don't have a better day today she was going to ban me.....but with that being said, she also told me exactly what I needed to hear! :luv:

Vicki said similar but as she lives locally her threat was much scarier......

And Dreamer, I don't how much more I could love you :love:

Enchatre - thank's so much for the hugs, I only wish you were closer. Gotta be honest - your boobs make me happy. :cool:

Satyrday - your message last night touched me. Thanks my friend......

BTW...

MonkeyFinger_zpse9a25049.jpg

And tweek - your always there when I need a shoulder. Or an ass...

tumblr_m8e5cqODK71qmb7szo1_500_zps8a84fa94.jpg

Stu - thank you too! :tup:

And for those of you I missed....

fartkisses_zps824f8679.jpg

Tweek

Go for it my friend, we are here to listen. I feel like shit every day too, but I just got tired of listening to myself, so I don't talk about it much anymore, and prefer monkey ass instead. But I'm open to being here for anyone and everyone...so don't take my grumbling about a serious thread to heart.

images

satyrday

Sometimes I just want to say I feel like fucking shit! I don't always need the inspirational stuff. Some I just want to cry and tell some people if you think your do the right thing than...

Aha_zps590b24ab.jpg

Cry in this

dirty_toilet_001.jpg[IMG]

or this

02342244.interactive.a.jpg

^ Laughter is supposed to be guaranteed with this ... don't know - maybe I smiled a little bit (barely). And it looks like that couple has one on each side of the room the way they're pointing ... strange.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Vicki, no choice cause the orgy will make you feel better in your head even if it doesn't in body. Playing and laughing is the best medicine and you know that. I will leave it to the guys to put up there disgusting stuff. I guess a new boob pic will help from Madame E.

Where the fuck is Dorky and shitty shitty bang bang?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki, no choice cause the orgy will make you feel better in your head even if it doesn't in body. Playing and laughing is the best medicine and you know that. I will leave it to the guys to put up there disgusting stuff. I guess a new boob pic will help from Madame E.

Where the fuck is Dorky and shitty shitty bang bang?

Ok, I'll try....sorry, boob pics, though. The belly ring is all their getting. :p

Tweek

"TOOOOO BEEEEE? OR NOT TOOOO BEEE?!"

115811.jpg

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. - Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.

Top Bottom