Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm working on putting together a photo shoot of making some (very minimal) concentrate... I want to make an ABV tincture, and I also have been saving up Iso rinse and it is nearly orange/amber. I'm thinking about iso washing some ground bud with it, and then evap it.

If I recall, I'm supposed to soak the plant matter in Iso, then stick it in the freezer, right? then, I thaw it out, and strain. I'm going to go read a thread - worry not, I will do it correctly.

Fourth of July, and, yes indeed, the "marine effect" thermal inversion is taking hold! We have very cool temps, and the fog/clouds are moving in. Well, summer was lovely - See ya next year.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Vicki - I saw this shirt today in Mt Dora - If you want, it's yours. PM your address and size and I swear its yours! I could not help but think of you....

20130704_134120_zps50272a49.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok so why can't that liquidizer people say weed, pot, herb, marijuana? Aren't they in cali? Give me a break they are on FC and we use weed. I would think if herb is legal to butane extract why would mj be different? Even if they don't want to directly say it they can still let us say it and answer duh. A lot of the manufactures do that so they don't implicate themselves. Also they include a small bottle of iso which you can buy anywhere for the price a big bottle would be nice. It seems like the ejmix is a must so why again such a small bottle and you have to keep re-buying it if they stay in business. I am not sure the thicker pg will work as they said it doesn't work well.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have been watching, really lurking, that thread and product. That confused me too, Dreamerr. Don't understand their thinking on that at all. I also noticed the other stuff too, mvapes.

I was also concerned because they ARE NOT concerned about purging. :huh:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It said in his first post that he will not discuss mj so why come to this forum. It reminds me of the pax denying what there unit was for. I wonder if anyone has tried tobacco, yuck, in that thing lol. I can see if he was in a state that prohibits it but if he is in cali what is the big deal. If you go to the webpage there is no phone number, address or any info at all. I know years ago we were always told not to use website that don't provide info. This has the least amount of info I have ever seen, not even an email address that I can find.

Where did you get yours from MV?

Tweek

Magicalbutter was the same, which I thought was funny. Everything he advertises indicates weed, yet he was nervous hanging out on this forum talking about it.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
If you go to the webpage there is no phone number, address or any info at all. I know years ago we were always told not to use website that don't provide info. This has the least amount of info I have ever seen, not even an email address that I can find.

That makes me even more leary now. I was actually considering it, but not anymore.

satyrday

Wow things got real quiet in here ... hmmm ... wonder why ... Oh I see - Enchantre's boobs! Some busy boys out there using the Undress filters in Photoshop I bet. See you later!

satyrday,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom