Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
MV, I saw that you did your first batch without vg if I read correctly. Do we always want vg in our oils? Can't we just have oil with nothing in it?

Tweek

I'd really like to fuck a parkinson's right now. Is a parkinson's as expensive as a hooker?

MV, I saw that you did your first batch without vg if I read correctly. Do we always want vg in our oils? Can't we just have oil with nothing in it?

No Dreamerr, you do not want any Vag-gah-gah (VG) in your oils.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
So is there no vacuum purging with the liquidizer? I've never made BHO before but I thought that was quite an essential step.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Tweek it up to you my friend to get this thread back on track. It helps my symptoms greatly when I could rely on this for gratuitous talks of the following:

Penis
Vagina
Sex
The Gay
Anus
PD
Weed
Ships instability
must be lot's of poop!
Spanking dreamerr
and I would also like to see more talk about Enchantres Boobs
There has to be a daily piece about something that broke on Tdub or Vicki!

Oh, And Stu.....

Richy - no vacum purge (not that I have done that before)but it purges like a typical BHO.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So is there no vacuum purging with the liquidizer? I've never made BHO before but I thought that was quite an essential step.
Exactly. and, I don't want to vape concentrates, I want to ingest them... would this stuff be safe to consume?

Today at work was not at all bad. and it's a lovely evening... not sure if I trust this weather, but it's lovely.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I love how quick you posted that, fuck your couch! The prince one is awesome too, game blouses.

He's got so much good stuff.

Dreamerr

I need to know if it is easy and idiot proof...guess who the idiot is...ok don't.

:shit: for my MVPD - most valuable parkinsons deadbeat.

Dick
dumb ass
dork
dillier....

dildo
douche

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Is it noisy? Is it smelly? will the neighbors figure it out if I use it in my (front) yard (I have a fence, but very little actual yard)? Is this something that should be taken out to some vacant lot somewhere?

I suppose I could pass it off as some sort of vermin repellant ("oh, yeah, this makes the gophers really unhappy, and then they leave!")

satyrday

Happy 4th!

vodka-man.jpg

Have fun for me because I begin phase 1 of the surgical changeover tomorrow...

images

Dreamerr

wow you are good lookin' satyrday.

That company is smart cause you have to buy the e stuff and whatever else is getting used up so they have a steady income stream.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
That company is smart cause you have to buy the e stuff and whatever else is getting used up so they have a steady income stream.
True, that. Unless you are less interested in their e-cig and more interested in just making concentrate... but, you can get just the liquidizer itself if you are doing that.

I think for the foreseeable future, I'll be getting mine at the farmer's markets... when I start growing my own, then maybe I'll make my own concentrates.

Dreamerr

In my head I think making concentrates is like the sub does it. I guess that isn't in the real world. From what I read they still use peg or whatever that is and pg to get the oils out of the herb. I am so far below a noob on this stuff.

Top Bottom