Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

Rise and shine Vicki!

72143.jpg

Don't forget to pack your lunch...

lb1345.jpg

Brought to you by:
WOODY_WOODPECKER_SMITTY_HALF_SIZE.jpg

satyrday

Mee too, my brother is in town with his fiance but this area is fucking nuts on holidays! Thanks Walt - you fucking homophobe racist fucker!

Are you in Fl?
No, I avoid the swampy areas usually. But I did first visit Walt when his World was shiny and new in 1976. Of course he was doing time in the nether regions by then. Back then there was only Magic Kingdom and some of the water parks. But what a spectacle to a young lad! I remember thinking I was going to have my head taken off by a metal bar in Space Mountain. I think they placed that there just for the excitement. Magic Kingdom hasn't changed too much I don't think.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Magic Kingdom is very similar to its old layout but recently they've added the new fantasyland to incorporate some of their newer characters. I don't really like Animal Kingdom, reminds me alot of Ships house!

Florida residents aren't big fans at the moment as they have found a way to up their prices twice in the last year. It's now (non-florida resident) $139 for your typical park hopper pass. That's fucking nuts since Universal is half the price!

We may just end up sitting home stoned all day! For me that makes for a great holiday - sans the masturbating and ass plugs. But hey, they all eventually go to sleep right.

Thinking about a mexican get a way for the family soon, actually may go in August!

donkeyshow_zpse9c986f5.jpg

satyrday

Bring at least one unwanted relative to give up to the kidnappers. And don't drink the bottled water - only the tap water is good they say.

satyrday

I just saw two fawns running out back! Their mom's been around eating hostas. Fireworks are probably going to scare the shit out of them tonight. (pellets everywhere)

Going back to bed - stomach not so good today. Have a fun 4th, crew!

Tweek

Hope you feel better satyrday. I grew up out in the countryside, so I had the good fortune of encountering a whole host of different animals. The magic of interacting with Mother Nature never fades.

Top Bottom