For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for 01/13/2022:

VidaCann: Spend $120 get 25% off, Spend $150 get 30% off, Spend $200 get 35% off - Valid 01.13.22 only,

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on ALL whole flower - and - Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Trupods and vapes - valid 1/13 to 1/14 - and - 1/2 ounce "7 of 9" strain Truflower for $120 (Not impressed)

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products.

Sunnyside: Rosin and flower Specials - two MAC 1 rosin carts for $90 and two Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths for $80 - not impressed with the sale but their strains can be way better than the stats imply - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales.

Curaleaf: 40% off all products 1/10 to 1/13 - Devices are excluded

MUV: Buy 3 Get 1 Flower 8ths - 1/11 to 1/13

Surterra: Take 50% Off Float Vapes. Use promo code 50CART at checkout. Excludes Full Spectrum Vapes, PAX® Era™ Pod and DART Pods. Limit 6 discounted items -

Liberty: Save 35% on Secret Orchard Carts/Syringes - and - 30% off other select 1g carts/syringes - excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

His_Highness

Sales for 01/14/2022:

VidaCann: 30% off Sativa vapes and edibles

Fluent: 30% off ALL Fluent Products, merch and accessories valid 1/14 to 1/16- and - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free $43 and $45 Flower 8ths - valid 1/13 to 1/15. Buy 2 Get 1 Free Trupods and vapes - valid 1/13 to 1/14. 1/2 ounce "7 of 9" strain Truflower for $120 (Not impressed)

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. Durban Dawg 24.48% THC for $25 an 8th, Master Grower Series Mandarin Sunset 19.27% THC for $30 an 8th.

Sunnyside: Rosin and flower Specials - two MAC 1 rosin carts for $90 and two Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths for $80 - not impressed with the sale but their strains can be way better than the stats imply - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

Curaleaf: 40% off all products 1/13 to 1/17 - Devices are excluded

MUV: 25% off everything

Surterra: Take 50% off (most of) your favorite flower strains. Use promo code FLWR50 at checkout. Excludes all Animal Larry & Le Mans products, and all strains of Pre-pack Chillums, 1 g flower & Pre-rolls. Limit 6 discounted items per customer - Would like it if Animal Larry and Le Mans were included as they are my favorites - Several other high THC 8ths are available such as Mojito hybrid/sativa with 26.5% THC.

Liberty: Save 40% on select 1g carts and syringes - excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

florduh

Has anyone shopped at Sanctuary?

I'm gonna be near one next week and thought about giving them a whirl. They have 50% off your 1st, 2nd and 5th visit. Looks like a nice variety of flower strains, edibles, and distillate-free shatter carts. Glancing at reddit it looks like they have pretty good feedback.

His_Highness

Has anyone shopped at Sanctuary?

I'm gonna be near one next week and thought about giving them a whirl. They have 50% off your 1st, 2nd and 5th visit. Looks like a nice variety of flower strains, edibles, and distillate-free shatter carts. Glancing at reddit it looks like they have pretty good feedback.
Haven't had the pleasure .... blaze the trail!

His_Highness

Sales for 01/15/2022:

VidaCann: 30% off distillate syringes - Valid 01.15.22 only

Fluent: 30% off ALL Fluent Products, merch and accessories valid 1/14 to 1/16-and Student Saturday 10% off

Trulieve: Select Low Potency 8ths for $25 - valid 1/15 - Buy 2 Get 1 Free $43 and $45 Flower 8ths - valid 1/13 to 1/15.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. and Master Grower Series Mandarin Sunset 19.27% THC for $30 an 8th.

MUV: Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40, 25% off everything

Surterra: Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products. Use promo code SAVE60 at checkout. No product restrictions!

Liberty: Save 40% on select 1g carts and syringes - excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

His_Highness

Sales for 01/16/2022:

VidaCann: 35% off storewide - Valid 01.16.22 only

Fluent: 30% off ALL Fluent Products, merch and accessories valid 1/14 to 1/16-and Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products - and Silver Sunday's 55+ gets 10% off.

Trulieve: Senior Sunday 55+ get 10% off (Stackable) - Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies) - Spend $100 and get a free edible, Spend $175 or more and get 25% off and a free edible. valid 1/16 to 1/17

MUV: Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40, 25% off everything

Surterra: No sales at my location.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/17/2022:

VidaCann: 30% off indica vapes - Valid 01.17.22 only

Fluent: 25% off all Fluent products, merch and accessories - valid 1/17 and Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products - and Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products

Trulieve: Spend $100 and get a free edible, Spend $175 or more and get 25% off and a free edible. valid 1/16 to 1/17 - Pick selected 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies)

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. Slim pickings at my location

Sunnyside: Concentrates are 4 for $320 - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: Buy 3 Edibles and Get 2 Edibles Free - valid 1/17 to 1/19 and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Take 50% Off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Use promo code 50PODS at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted products per person

His_Highness

Sales for 01/18/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 free Tinctures, Topicals, Capsules, and Edibles

Fluent: 25% off all online orders and Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: $10 select Truchocolate hybrid, $15 select Tru Gels, $20 Select Topical cream, $20 low potency flower-7 of 9, $20 Zkittles Vape, $25 Truflower 8ths "Dream N sour & Stardowg 23% THC, $50 TruPods-DOS

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. Slim pickings at my location

Sunnyside: Concentrates are 4 for $320 - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free Flower and Vapes - valid 1/18 - 1/23

MUV: Buy 3 Edibles and Get 2 Edibles Free - valid 1/17 to 1/19 and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Take 50% Off Float Vapes. Use promo code 50CART at checkout. Excludes Full Spectrum Vapes, PAX® Era™ Pod and DART Pods. Limit 6 discounted items

Liberty: Save 40% today on Topicals and Get 25% on select .5g and 1g carts and syringes - excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

His_Highness

Sales for 01/19/2022:

VidaCann: 30% off Hybrid vapes - Valid 01.19.22

Fluent: 20% off all Fleunt products and Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products - and Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products

Trulieve: $5 for select Pre-rolls(Freezer Burn), $10 TruChocolate (Dark), $15 Select Trugels(Caramel Apple), $20 select ground(Razzle Dazzle), $25 Truflower-Mandarin Cookies 22% THC, $30 Truflower-Papaya Cake 22% THC, $50 Trupod 1g Sunshine Haze-pickup only valid 1/19.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. Strawberry Haze 20.8% THC for $25

Sunnyside: Concentrates are 4 for $320 - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Lemon Freeze Pop Flower 23.71% THC is $30

Surterra: No Sales Found

Liberty: Save 20% off all shake, 50% off select 1g carts and syringes excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

His_Highness

SORRY FOLKS...I PUT THIS TOGETHER THIS MORNING AND DIDN'T NOTICE TILL @iammyself POST CAME ACCROSS AND I LOOKED AT IT AND SAW THAT MY POST WAS STILL SITTING AND WAITING FOR ME TO HIT THE POST BUTTON.....

Sales for 01/20/2022:

VidaCann: 30% off Stanly Bros., and Tikun Olam products.

Fluent: 30% off all Fluent products, merch and accessories - valid 1/20

Trulieve: 40% off - excludes Ground, Minis, Blue River, Cultivar, Live Diamonds and Puffco. Geez, it would be easier if they just listed what's included.

Sunnyside: Concentrates are 4 for $320 - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Lemon Freeze Pop Flower 23.71% THC is $30

MUV: 25% off concentrates - valid 1/20 to 1/22 and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes all accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float Live Rosin Vapes & THCA powder, and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products.

Liberty: Save 20% off all shake, 50% off select 1g carts and syringes excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

His_Highness

Sales for 01/21/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 3 get 3 Free Pre-rolls - Valid 01.21.22

Fluent: 30% off all Fluent products, merch and accessories - valid 1/20- and Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products

Trulieve: 40% off - excludes Ground, Minis, Blue River, Cultivar, Live Diamonds and Puffco. Valid 1/21

Grow Healthy: 50% off EVERYTHING - excludes MPX, Last Resort, Merch and Hardware. Valid 1/21

MUV: 25% off concentrates - valid 1/20 to 1/22 and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Buy one Float Full Spectrum Vape, get one free. Use promo code 50FLOAT at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 3 free items per customer

Liberty: Save 20% on whole flower, save 10% on popcorn and shake, 50% off select oils- excludes devices, edibles, pre-rolls and Origyns

His_Highness

Sales for 01/22/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 get 1 Free on Select Vapes - Valid 01.22.21

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 Free - all carts, pre-filled pipes, and select whole flower - Valid 01.22.21 but everything just looks to be the 30% off - 30% off all Fluent products, merch and accessories - valid today 1/22

Trulieve: Didn't find any sales today

Grow Healthy: 50% off select items

Surterra: Take 50% off Ground Flower. Use promo code GRNDFLWR at checkout. Excludes PrePacked Chillums, and Pre-Rolls. Limit six (6) discounted items per customer

Liberty: Save 40% on Select Oils - excludes all flower, shake, popcorn, pre-rolls, edibles and Origyns

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Picked up some Durban Dawg from Grow Healthy during one of their good sales. I also got some of the "Growers Series" Mandarin Sunset, which was just ok, imho. But wow, I really like this Durban Dawg!

My Review -
Wonderful sweet and sour candy smell. Compact, well cured/trimmed buds.
Cross of Duban (sativa) and Stardawg (Hybrid, sativa).
First taste is a mild diesel, that becomes sour. Dense smooth vapor, lots of sweet notes.
Effects went straight to my head, a dreamy lightness. Very relaxing, but not a couch lock. Great movie watching or internet browsing buzz.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/23/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Plain milk chocolate only - and - 35% off Vidacann Hybrid, Indica and Sativa RSO Valid 01.23.22

Fluent: 30% off all Fluent products, merch and accessories - Senior Sunday 10% off not stackable - and Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Senior Sunday 10% off 55+ - is stackable

Grow Healthy: 50% off select items

MUV: 25% off everything - valid 1/23 to 1/24 and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: No Sales today

Liberty: Save 40% on Select Oils - excludes all flower, shake, popcorn, pre-rolls, edibles and Origyns

iammyself

@iammyself I like that Lemon OG Kush live resin...my last haul I got 2 G's of it, only one left now, lol. Yup and you read that right 79% :drool:

Lemon OG Kush is one of my favorite strains from Trulieve. I’ve had the flower sour enough to pucker my mouth! I’m thoroughly enjoying the resin, just had a fantastic dab.

Picked up some Durban Dawg from Grow Healthy during one of their good sales. I also got some of the "Growers Series" Mandarin Sunset, which was just ok, imho. But wow, I really like this Durban Dawg!

My Review -
Wonderful sweet and sour candy smell. Compact, well cured/trimmed buds.
Cross of Duban (sativa) and Stardawg (Hybrid, sativa).
First taste is a mild diesel, that becomes sour. Dense smooth vapor, lots of sweet notes.
Effects went straight to my head, a dreamy lightness. Very relaxing, but not a couch lock. Great movie watching or internet browsing buzz.

I didn’t get around to taking pics, but I picked up both strains a couple weeks ago as well. The Mandarin Sunset was disappointing, but the Durban Dawg is fantastic. I completely agree with your review.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/24/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off White Wedding Pre-rolls and Buy Two Get 1 Free Mix-n-match Capsules, Tinctures and Topicals. Valid 01.24.22

Fluent: 30% off all Fluent products, merch and accessories - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Mini Monday - Select Minis 8ths are 4 for $100

Grow Healthy: 60% off Syringges, 50% off Carts and 40% off RSO - 60% off syringes, 50% off cartridges, and 40% off RSO from 9:00 pm on 01/23/2022 – 9:00 pm on 01/25/2022- 50% off select items

Sunnyside: Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

Curaleaf: 30% off ALL products - 1/24 to 1/30

MUV: 25% off everything - valid 1/23 to 1/24 and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Buy any Surterra Wellness Full Spectrum Oil and take home a second for free. Plus earn double loyalty points on ANY purchase today! Use promo code BOGOFSO at checkout. Limit 6 discounted items per customer.

Liberty: Save 50% on Select Oils - excludes all flower, shake, popcorn, pre-rolls, edibles and Origyns

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Papaya Cake is one of my favorites from my Trulieve purchase earlier this month.

Small tight nugs heavily trichomed. Smells sweet and herbal, hint of skunky sour fruit.

Vaped, the bit of sour fruit flavor comes thru first, then mellows to an herbal sweet and sour. Thick tasty vapor to end.

Very sedative buzz, relaxing, stress free. Definitely good for body pain (worked for me). It's a cross between Papaya and Wedding Cake. 21%

His_Highness

Sales for 01/25/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off select syringes - Valid 01.25.22

Fluent: 30% off online, 20% off in-store all Fluent products, merch and accessories - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: 25% off $150 or more - valid 1/25 - excludes Ground, Minis, Blue River, Cultivar, Live Diamonds and Puffco.

Grow Healthy: 60% off Syringges, 50% off Carts and 40% off RSO - 60% off syringes, 50% off cartridges, and 40% off RSO from 9:00 pm on 01/23/2022 – 9:00 pm on 01/25/2022- 50% off select items

Sunnyside: Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: 15% off 1/2 ounce, 25% off full ounce - valid 1/25 to 1/27 - Tier 2 Vanilla Kush Cream Soda non-sale price starts at $40 with THC% 25.8 looks interesting and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: 40% off (almost) everything on the shelves. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float THCA powder & Live Rosin Vapes, and Animal Larry & Le Mans Flower. Sour Diesel (Sativa) with THC % 20.1 non-sale price is $45.

Liberty: Save 20% on ALL flower-excludes Edibles, Origyns, and devices (Menu missed the 20% off Gorilla Cookies at my location), Save 50% on Select Oils - excludes all flower, shake, popcorn, pre-rolls, edibles and Origyns

His_Highness

Sales for 01/26/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off vapes (Tikun / Stanley Bros.) and a Free Pre-roll for every $25 spent - Valid 01.26.22

Fluent: 20% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: 3 for $30 Pre-rolls - excludes cultivar. valid 1/26

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select items

Sunnyside: Flash sale through 1/30: 20% off select items, Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: 15% off 1/2 ounce, 25% off full ounce - valid 1/25 to 1/27 - Tier 2 Vanilla Kush Cream Soda non-sale price starts at $40 with THC% 25.8 looks interesting and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: 50% off your favorite Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6.

Liberty: Save 20% on ALL flower and 50% off select oils -excludes Edibles, Origyns, and devices, Save 50% on Select Oils - excludes all flower, shake, popcorn, pre-rolls, edibles and Origyns

His_Highness

Sales for 01/27/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off VidaCann Brand vapes

Fluent: 35% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: 35% off - vapes, trupods and Truclear - valid through 1/28

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select items

Sunnyside: Flash sale through 1/30: 20% off select items, Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: 15% off 1/2 ounce, 25% off full ounce - valid 1/25 to 1/27 - and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin Vapes, and Animal Larry, Le Mans & 1g Flower. While supplies last.

Liberty: Save 20% on ALL flower, Save 30% on Origyn, Save 40% off .5g carts, and 50% off 1g Carts -excludes Edibles, and devices

Top Bottom