For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 12/22/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Topicals, Tinctures and Edibles - Valid 12.22.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off ALL Fluent Products - Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: Ground Truflower 2 for $40 and 2 for $100 Trupods - pick up by 9PM 12/22.

Grow Healthy: 40% off everything, excluding hardware and merchandise, from 9:00 pm 12/21/2021 – 4:00 pm 12/24/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Promotion can be used on pick-up, delivery, instore, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.
Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. At my location - there are 50% off flower and Emerald City Kush THC% 21.12 for $30, Silicon Valley OG THC % 20.75 for $30, White 99 THC % 23.01 for $30, which look interesting.

Sunnyside: $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Chem D THC% 20.74, Dolato THC% 21.84 - normally $50 on sale for $30 looks interesting.

The Flowery: Select 8ths reduced to $40 - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% off all products, 12/20 to 12/22 - not stackable, excludes devices.

MUV: 30% off select items-syringes and concentrates - Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off (most) Flower. Use promo code FLWR50 at checkout. Excludes Animal Larry, Le Mans, all Pre-rolls & 1 g flower. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/22/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/22/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last. If I were taking advantage of the sale the two 8ths I most want are excluded - bummer...

Liberty: 50% off oils (Includes vape carts) and 10% off Flower - excludes Origyns, Pre-rolls, and shake - Couldn't find the $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat today.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
So I don't know if you guys remember me asking how are you getting these notices and signing up for email notifications etc. Hillarious, today, I got an email from Trulieve saying "Thank you for signing up, use these codes anytime" followed by an 11th day of Christmas email...LOL! It took them this long to finally get notifications to me?!

His_Highness

So I don't know if you guys remember me asking how are you getting these notices and signing up for email notifications etc. Hillarious, today, I got an email from Trulieve saying "Thank you for signing up, use these codes anytime" followed by an 11th day of Christmas email...LOL! It took them this long to finally get notifications to me?!
Awhile back I began signing up for text and email updates from every dispensary in Florida. What I have learned by signing up and monitoring sales each day .... the biggest benefit may not be getting the updates for the day. The biggest benefit may be the flash sales that come in sometimes mid-afternoon for purchases occurring between 3PM to Closing. Unfortunately I usually miss these because I stop the hunt after I post the daily sales.

The other thing I've learned is that often the text and emails don't contain all the info I need to put together the daily sales posting so I still end up going to the dispensary web site for more details.

florduh

I'll try and post a detailed review later, but I'm very happy with my 40% off purchases from GrowHealthy. The store was a complete clusterfuck, but it was worth it.

Got an eighth of their Yellow Brick Road littles. Almost embarrassed that I paid the same price for TL minis like a week ago. The difference in quality is significant. But the big score was a gram of MPX live rosin for $48. It's a real shame it's so hard to find this stuff around me. MPX/GH probably has the best rosin in the State. Especially for the price.

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 12/23/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Hybrid Vapes - Valid 12.23.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off ALL Fluent Products 12/23-12/24 - Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: Couldn't find any sales today. Might be a good day to keep an eye out for a late afternoon flash sale.

Grow Healthy: 40% off everything, excluding hardware and merchandise, from 9:00 pm 12/21/2021 – 4:00 pm 12/24/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Promotion can be used on pick-up, delivery, instore, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.
Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Selection limited at my location. Maybe better luck at your location.

Sunnyside: $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Chem D THC% 20.74, normally $50 on sale for $30 looks interesting if the cure is worthy.

The Flowery: Select 8ths reduced to $40 - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 50% off ALL products - 12/23 to 12/24 - not stackable - excludes devices. My location didn't have anything in flower that caught my eye even with the sale.

MUV: 30% off select items-RSO, Kief, Rosin, Budder, Shatter syringes and concentrates - Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 40 off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/23/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/23/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last. If I were taking advantage of the sale the two 8ths I most want are excluded - bummer...

Liberty: 50% off oils (Includes vape carts) and 10% off Flower - excludes Origyns, Pre-rolls, and shake - 25% off flower - Couldn't find the $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat today.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/24/2021:

VidaCann: Closes at 4pm. 30% off storewide and get 5% more off if you wear red or green.

Fluent: Closes at 6:30pm - Buy 1 Get 1 60% off ALL Fluent Products 12/23-12/24 - Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: Closes at 12pm - $5 pre-rolls, $10 Truchocolate, $15 Bhang and Binski Chocolate, $20 Low THC flower, $30 Truclear, $40 select live budder and $45 TruPods - in-store only.

Grow Healthy: Closes at 4PM - 40% off everything, excluding hardware and merchandise, from 9:00 pm 12/21/2021 – 4:00 pm 12/24/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Promotion can be used on pick-up, delivery, instore, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.
Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Selection limited at my location. Maybe better luck at your location.

Sunnyside: Closes at 5pm - $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60.

The Flowery: No Stores?? Select 8ths reduced to $40 - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Closes 6PM - 50% off ALL products - 12/23 to 12/24 - not stackable - excludes devices.

MUV: Closes 5PM - 35% off Everything - Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Closes 4PM - Take 40 off (almost) everything. Take 40 off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float TCHa Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/24/21. Online orders must be placed by 3:59 pm on 12/24/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last. If I were taking advantage of the sale the two 8ths I most want are excluded - bummer...

Liberty: Closes 7PM - 50% off oils (Includes vape carts) and 25% off Flower - excludes Origyns, Pre-rolls, and shake

His_Highness

Sales for 12/26/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off storewide - Valid 12.26.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: 25% off all Fluent carts (excludes Dash Pens) - 12/26 - 12/27 - Early Risers 10% off - in-store first hour Mon-Sat or first two hours on Sun. Higher Hour 10% off - Sun through Thu - in store only

Trulieve: Didn't find any sales other than the standard group discounts like Sunday Senior 55+ 10% off.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Selection limited at my location. Maybe better luck at your location. My location has several high THC flower for $32.50 and $30.

Sunnyside: $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Some interesting high THC flower for $30 an 8th at my location.

The Flowery: No Stores- Select 8ths reduced to $40 - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% off ALL products including Cliq - not stackable - excludes devices. Select .3g carts for $18.

MUV: 50% off pre-rolls, Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Didn't see any sales but Pre-98 Bubba Kush Flower, 19% THC for $30 is interesting. I have tried 3 different strains of their high end flower and have not been disappointed.

Liberty: 30% off oils (Includes secret orchard) and 25% off Flower - excludes Origyns, All flower, Pre-rolls, edibles and shake

His_Highness

Sorry folks - no time for a sales review this morning. Got car issues to deal with....have a question for those who may be using the daily sales report....

I started doing the review for myself to find good deals on good herb because I prefer to buy when its in my favor as opposed to "having to" because I'm running out. Based on "likes" it looks like there may be 3 members who use/check the sales info. I'd like to get an idea how many people may be using this info.

Please like this post if you'd like the me to continue. Thanks!

iammyself

Sorry folks - no time for a sales review this morning. Got car issues to deal with....have a question for those who may be using the daily sales report....

I started doing the review for myself to find good deals on good herb because I prefer to buy when its in my favor as opposed to "having to" because I'm running out. Based on "likes" it looks like there may be 3 members who use/check the sales info. I'd like to get an idea how many people may be using this info.

I can gather the sales info myself for the dispensaries I go to, but stopped because I knew you’d post it when I need it. No worries if it’s too time consuming though.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard

I do scan them, and I am glad this thread was started. As someone who just got their card, this is valuable info and I do appreciate all the daily work you put into this!

You didn't ask, but if you are looking for feedback... :rolleyes:

I think it would be more valuable if the info was presented in a easier to read format.

I would drop all of the legal stuff. You can always add a line like "check with your dispensary for availability and terms" one time for the whole post. Terms specific to a sale, like "syringes excluded" is useful, but not all the legal jargon, including the intro jargon. None of that is necessary and just adds clutter, IMHO.

florduh

It definitely makes it much easier to comparison shop. But if it's too time consuming, don't worry about it. It's nice enough that you've done it for this long.

His_Highness

I don't mind doing it and its not that time consuming. I'm just curious whether anyone is using it and how many. I've been thinking about tightening it up (Alphabetical order, as @Solomon mentioned maybe removing the unnecessary legal-eez, formatting better.... but wanted to make sure there were enough folks using it first. So far the count is 4.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/28/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get One free - Topicals, tinctures, capsules and Edibles - Valid 12.28.21 only, while supplies last. Sale Excludes Flower. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel.

Fluent: 30% to 50% off ALL Fluent Products - 12/28 to 12/31. Higher Hour 10% off - Sun through Thu - in store only

Trulieve: Didn't find any sales other than the standard group discounts like Sunday Senior 55+ 10% off.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products My location has several high THC flower for $32.50 and $30 that are normally $50.

Sunnyside: $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Some interesting high THC flower for $30 an 8th at my location that are normally $50.

The Flowery: No Stores- Select 1/4ths reduced to $80 that were $90 (Not Impressed) - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% off ALL products including Cliq - not stackable - excludes devices. Layer Cake 8th, Tier 3, 24% THC was $50 and is now $30 at my location.

MUV: Free Product of your choice by spending $150, Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off Vape Pens. Today Only! Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/28/21.

Liberty: 30% off oils (Includes secret orchard) and 25% off Flower - excludes Origyns, All flower, Pre-rolls, edibles and shake

His_Highness

Sales for 12/29/2021:

VidaCann: Spend $120 Get 20% off, Spend $150 Get 30% off, Spend $200 Get 40% off- Valid 12.29.21

Fluent: 30% to 50% off ALL Fluent Products - 12/28 to 12/31. Higher Hour 10% off - Sun through Thu - in store only - Early Risers 10% off - in-store first hour Mon-Sat or first two hours on Sun.

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Truclear, Vape carts, Trupods - 12/29 to 12/30.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products My location has several high THC flower for $32.50 and $30 that are normally $50.

Sunnyside: 20% off select Pre-rolls, concentrates, carts, topicals and tinctures - $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Some interesting high THC flower for $30 an 8th at my location that are normally $50.

The Flowery: No Stores- Select 1/4ths reduced to $80 that were $90 (Not Impressed) - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% off ALL products including Cliq - not stackable - excludes devices.

MUV: Free Product of your choice by spending $150, Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off Stardawg Corey & Big Smooth. Use promo code 50FLWR at checkout. Excludes ground flower, pre-rolls, and all other flower products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. In-store and online purchases, 12/29/21. Stardawg Corey THC 21% is $45 before 50% applied.

Liberty: 40% off storewide - excludes Premium flower, shake, pre-rolls, and Big Pete's cookies.

His_Highness,
Reactions: iammyself

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I just put in an order for more Strawberry Haze from GH. Fabulous taste and very uplifting, my current fav sativa, beautiful buds. Oh, and currently on sale.

Took me awhile to realize that the avaliable stock shown online is different for pickup vs delivery, at least for GH. My last delivery took 3 days, but most was out of stock locally, so no choice.

I also bought a bunch of flower from Vidacann a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed at all. It all seemed rather bland, at least compared to almost everything I've gotten from GH and MUV. I also got some amazing bud from Liberty.

iammyself

I just put in an order for more Strawberry Haze from GH. Fabulous taste and very uplifting, my current fav sativa, beautiful buds. Oh, and currently on sale.

Took me awhile to realize that the avaliable stock shown online is different for pickup vs delivery, at least for GH. My last delivery took 3 days, but most was out of stock locally, so no choice.

I also bought a bunch of flower from Vidacann a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed at all. It all seemed rather bland, at least compared to almost everything I've gotten from GH and MUV. I also got some amazing bud from Liberty.
Grow Healthy has 40% off today, so I placed an order for a few strains. I’m currently enjoying Queso Pero, White 99, Silicone Valley OG, and Wookie Girl. Even the 15% Wookie Girl is pretty fantastic. I ordered more Queso Pero and Wookie Girl, Strawberry Haze, and Stardawg. I’ve enjoyed almost every strain I’ve tried from Grow Healthy.

I did notice the delivery and pickup menus were different. I guess Grow Healthy does regional delivery, so the North Miami store doesn’t deliver. My deliveries come from the Deerfield Beach store 45 min further away.

florduh

Strawberry Haze is my favorite strain in the program. It's happy, uplifting, no couchlock. Everything I want from weed. Actually tastes like strawberries. Picked up an eighth from GH along with Queso Pero. For like $30 each, I am very happy.

For dreaming and wishful thinking, and possibly future move to FL.

Not sure if this is a pro or con but it was 85 yesterday. We had maybe a week and a half of beautiful 70's weather though. Didn't close the windows the whole time. Unfortunately now it's a little hot. We only have a few months of mild weather down here so I get pissed every time the thermometer travels too far north of 80 in December.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/30/2021:

VidaCann: 35% off vapes - Valid 12.30.21 only, Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel.

Fluent: 30% to 50% off ALL Fluent Products - 12/28 to 12/31. Higher Hour 10% off - Sun through Thu - in store only - Early Risers 10% off - in-store first hour Mon-Sat or first two hours on Sun.

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Truclear, Vape carts, Trupods - 12/29 to 12/30. Buy 3 Get 1 Flower - 12/30 to 12/31

Grow Healthy: 40% off flower, carts, syringes and RSO, 30% off Tinctures and Topicls, 20% off MPX Live Rosin - excludes last resort. Up to 50% off select products

Sunnyside: 20% off select Pre-rolls, concentrates, carts, topicals and tinctures - $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60.

Curaleaf: 50% off all products - 12/30 to 1/2 - excludes devices

MUV: 40% off everything 12/30 to 12/31, Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: 50% Off Full Spectrum Vapes. Today only! Use promo code 50FLOAT at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer.

Liberty: 40% off storewide - excludes Premium flower, shake, pre-rolls, and Big Pete's cookies.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/31/2021:

Check your store for holiday hours!!

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free storewide! - 12.31.21 only- exclude retail merchandise & apparel

Fluent: 30% to 50% off ALL Fluent Products - 12/28 to 12/31. Early Risers 10% off - in-store first hour Mon-Sat or first two hours on Sun.

Trulieve: $5 Pre-roll, $10 TruChocalte, $15 Chocolate Bhang/Binski, $15 Truflower/Fire Alient Monster (All Out at my location), $20 TruFlower-Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Dutch Hawaiin (All out at my location), - $30 1G Truclear, $45 1G Trupods - Doorbuster valid 12/31 from 8am to 12pm.

Grow Healthy: 40% off flower, carts, syringes and RSO, 30% off Tinctures and Topicls, 20% off MPX Live Rosin - excludes last resort. Up to 50% off select products - my location has a couple of high THC flower for $25 and $30.

Sunnyside: 20% off select Pre-rolls, concentrates, carts, topicals and tinctures - $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60.

MUV: 40% off everything 12/30 to 12/31, Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Some high THC flower starting at $45 before the 40% off is taken off - there are 8ths I'd like that aren't being excluded for a change.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/01/2022:

Check your store for holiday hours!!

VidaCann: Buy a flower jar and get a free pre-roll, 40% off Stanley Bros. vapes. Valid 01.01.22 only, Excludes retail merchandise & apparel.

Fluent: 50% off Select Fluent Products, Up to 30% OFF select flower, 20% off everything else - valid 01/01/2022 to 01/02/2022.

Trulieve: No sales at my location.

Grow Healthy: 40% off flower, cartridges, syringes, and RSO; 30% off topicals and tinctures; and 20% off MPX™ live rosin, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00 pm 12/29/2021 - 9:00 pm 1/01/2022. pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack. My location has a couple of high THC flower for $25 and $30.

Sunnyside: 20% off select Pre-rolls, concentrates, carts, topicals and tinctures-Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2 All in one Disposable vapes

Surterra: No sales at my location.

Liberty: Save $40 on 1g syringes, $30 on 1g Carts, $15 on Tropical Dutchman Flower- excludes select Premium flower, shake, pre-rolls, and Big Pete's cookies.

Top Bottom