For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

florduh

I rarely make more than one purchase in a 35 day period. I also don't max out my purchases because I can't use that much. Won't be more than a math exercise that is not likely to change anything for me.

It's probably more of an issue for combusters. My rec is maxed all the way out but I only use a tiny percentage of it every month. I still don't like the rule as it's attempting to solve a problem that doesn't really exist.

Tuck

I play the sales and max my rec when I find a good sale during my normal 35 day period. And I've done what they are trying to prevent doing. I have maxed my rec on a sale at the end of my 35 day period and then hit another sale about a week later.

But this will make it so I can't play the sales like that anymore. If I do, I figure over a 7 month prescription, I'll have lost out on a month or two of my rec. Because I can't guarantee there will be a 30-50% off sale exactly 35 days later from my last purchase.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I play the sales and max my rec when I find a good sale during my normal 35 day period. And I've done what they are trying to prevent doing. I have maxed my rec on a sale at the end of my 35 day period and then hit another sale about a week later.

But this will make it so I can't play the sales like that anymore. If I do, I figure over a 7 month prescription, I'll have lost out on a month or two of my rec. Because I can't guarantee there will be a 30-50% off sale exactly 35 days later from my last purchase.
I see how this could get frustrating but it looks manageable. It could get ugly quickly if a bulk sale purchase results in something crappy and you have to re-up sooner than normal. Gonna have to keep a closer eye on the timing too.

I've never bought more than an ounce and a half at a time, only make 6 to 7 purchases a year and have never ran out.

You'll hear me screaming from here if my tolerance/use rises or I get caught in a crappy purchase.

florduh

That's a good enough reason for me to think this rule is stupid. What problem is this solving? And even though I don't max my shit out (I also buy a decent amount of concentrates) this will still lead to delays if you physically go to a dispo. I remember posting about the poor old lady at Trulieve getting harangued by multiple aggressive customers on the day they ended up delaying the rule.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Same as mine, 2.5 ozs which I usually don't come close to. Now concentrate, that's a different story and a very angering one...70 day and right now I'm set at 21 grams, sounds like a lot but its not and I may have to get it raised...we'll see.

Just f'n legalize already. Over 60% of residents here want it that way anyways.

Oh ya, the rule is F'N STUPID...they keep making it worse...and our governor has lost his mind...we have a moron of a surgeon general...the opening ceremony all NBC could talk about was f'n politics...half the nation is frozen....on and on....F*CK!!!!

florduh

Just f'n legalize already. Over 60% of residents here want it that way anyways.

Correct. But it doesn't matter. Ain't happening any time soon

Important to note, one of the petitions received the required number of signatures. But the FL Supreme Court threw it out. What a fuckin joke. Shouldn't the will of the people rule in the "Free State"?

Oh ya, the rule is F'N STUPID...they keep making it worse...and our governor has lost his mind..

I gotta be honest. It's been a while since something has stuck in my craw like Ronnie-numb-nuts saying he wants to keep weed illegal because it's too smelly. Because it's too smelly? Are you fuckin serious? It's like that scene in "Succession" where Kendal liquidates Vaulter "because his dad told him to".

I like that Ronnie's entire stated philosophy is to get onerous government regulations off people's backs. But the government should absolutely regulate smelly vegetable products. In the Free State you can be thrown in prison for owning vegetables with a pungent smell. Unless you pay the State $75 a year. What a racket.

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 02/05/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free storewide. Valid 02.05.22 free item must be of equal or lesser value

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off select whole flower - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free vapes, Truclear, Refill Kits- through 2/5, Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies)

Grow Healthy: 40% off world cancer awareness - save on 8ths, littles, carts, syringes, RSO Tinctures and Topicals - Through 2/6. Up to 50% off select items.

Sunnyside: 3 8ths for $120, 4 concentrates for $320, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales other than group sales like 25% off for Veterans

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free ALL PRODUCTS! Through 2/6

MUV: 25% off flower - valid through 2/06

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, 1 g Flower, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin vapes, Heights Chocolates, and Animal Larry & Le Mans Flower.

Liberty: 30% off all oils and 10% off all flower

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday, 02/06/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Free soft chews, 40% off Tinctures and Topicals - Valid 02.06.22

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off select whole flower, 50% off .5g carts (Mood and Black line) and Elara 600 drops, FTH Gelonade Flower, Subra Syringes, 40% off select black syringes, carts, pre-rolls and all red line drops - 30% off everything else - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies)

Grow Healthy: 40% off world cancer awareness - save on 8ths, littles, carts, syringes, RSO Tinctures and Topicals - Through 2/6. Up to 50% off select items.

Sunnyside: 3 8ths for $120, 4 concentrates for $320, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales other than group sales like 25% off for Veterans

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free ALL PRODUCTS! Through 2/6

MUV: 25% off flower - valid through 2/06

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, 1 g Flower, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin vapes, Heights Chocolates, and Animal Larry & Le Mans Flower.

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 02/07/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off select vapes - Valid 02.07.22

Fluent: 50% to 40% off select products and 25% off everything else - valid 2/7 - Delivery not included. 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strain still showing up on the site.

Trulieve: Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies) - Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20, Riverview location grand opening 25% off storewide.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), Up to 50% off select items..

Sunnyside: Two Rosin carts for $90, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

Curaleaf: 2/7/22 - 2/10/22: 30% off All Products!

MUV: 30% off vapes

Surterra: Take 50% Off Full Spectrum Oil starting at $55 before sale price-Indica, Sativa and Hybrid. Use promo code FSO at checkout. Excludes Surterra Wellness Pure Reserve Oil & Float Distillate. Limit 6

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 02/08/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off select syringes - Valid 02.08.22

Fluent: 50% to 40% off select products and 25% off everything else - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strain still showing up on the site.

Trulieve: Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies) - Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20, Riverview location grand opening 25% off storewide.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), 40% off flower and Up to 50% off select items..

Sunnyside: Two Rosin carts for $90, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: 30% off vapes

Surterra: Take 50% Off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Use promo code 50PODS at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6

Liberty: 50% off .5g and 1g carts

Last edited:

FLelder ent

Thoughts about FL medical after being in the program approx. 1.5 years:

Trulieve: started with them since they were so close...lasted about 7 months before I quit them....they gave me an 1/8 of flower instead of the wax I ordered (same strain)charged me for the wax ...another time they told me they didn't have enough cash to give me the proper change back < $5......15 minute wait times becomes 2+ hours when you walk in......good flower...

LibertyHS: since leaving TL, 5 minutes in/out...they seem to be more about vape cartridges than flower...I'm a flower guy!

Rise: went 2 times, nothing good or bad..meh

Growhealthy: my go to these days for flower..they deliver ...decent sales

Surterra: tried them for cartridges, and just tried their flower, not bad. Mojito, Cakez, Stardawg Corey

Curaleaf..only tried their cartridges

In general vertical integration sucks...the flower does not smell much nor is properly cured..the prices are crazy, the 7 months doctor renewals, the old 35 day limits , the new 35 limits...I'm done ranting..lol
:peace:

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 02/09/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off VidaCann vapes - Valid 02.09.22

Fluent: 50% to 40% off select products and 25% off everything else - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strain still showing up on the site.

Trulieve: Pick any 3 for $75 (Products for cannabis newbies) - Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20, Riverview location grand opening 25% off storewide.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), 40% off flower and Up to 50% off select items..

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2edibles - valid 2/9 through 2/11

Surterra: Buy one Float Full Spectrum Vape, get one free. Use promo code 50FLOAT at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 3 free items

Liberty: 50% off .5g and 1g carts

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 02/10/2022:

VidaCann: 50% off Select Products - Valid 02.10.22

Fluent: Up to 60% off select products, 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strain.

Trulieve: Save 30% on $175+ valid 2-10 through 2/11, Truchocolate $10, 3.5g flower (7 of 9 THC% 18, $20 , Big Love THC% 17, $35), Truclear Banana Kush $40, Trupod Blue Dream $60 - Pick any 3 for $75 (Products for cannabis newbies) - Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), 40% off select flower and Up to 50% off select items.

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2 edibles - valid 2/9 through 2/11

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, 1 g Flower, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin vapes, and Heights Chocolates - valid on all in-store and online purchases, 2/10/22-2/11/22

Liberty: Save up to 50% - Gear up for game day with 20% off all flower, 30% off all Origyn products, 40% off all .5g carts., and 50% off all 1G carts. Excludes devices.

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 02/11/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free - pre-rolls and VidaCann Vapes. Valid 02.11.22

Fluent: Up to 60% off select products, 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strain.

Trulieve: 1g Select Truclear $40, 3.5g Truflower Mandarin Dream $25 THC% 20, Binske Chocolate Bar $15 - valid on orders placed and picked up by 2/11 at 9pm - For delivery order needs to be placed 2/11 and can be delivered on 2/12. Save 30% on $175+ valid 2-10 through 2/11, - Pick any 3 for $75 (Products for cannabis newbies) - Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), and Up to 50% off select items.

Curaleaf: 40% off all products and get Pre-rolls for $5.60 - expires 2/13

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2 edibles - valid 2/9 through 2/11

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, 1 g Flower, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin vapes, and Heights Chocolates - valid on all in-store and online purchases, 2/10/22-2/11/22

Liberty: Save up to 50% - Gear up for game day with 20% off all flower, 30% off all Origyn products, 40% off all .5g carts., and 50% off all 1G carts. Excludes devices.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Are there any of these "vertical integration" suppliers that actually produce great flower? One of the things I've noticed is that everything comes in opaque jars so that you can't see what's inside. Is there anyway to see or know what your actually getting before you get it home?

His_Highness

Are there any of these "vertical integration" suppliers that actually produce great flower? One of the things I've noticed is that everything comes in opaque jars so that you can't see what's inside. Is there anyway to see or know what your actually getting before you get it home?
I've never gotten an 8th where I could see or smell what was in it before it left the dispensary.

Trial and error, experience, using the online displayed THC% / CBD% looking for the highest percent's and reviews here and elsewhere ..... required homework.

I typically use the first time customer sales to sample the dispensary's top tier and I've gotten some real stinkers from Curaleaf, VidaCann and excellent 8ths from Trulieve, Surterra and Grow Healthy. Top tier from Trulieve, Surterra and Grow Healthy can cost $50 - $55 an 8th which is why I bulk purchase top tier during a good sale.

Another "tell" is when a dispensary has a good flower sale and excludes some of their most liked flower from the sale. That's the flower you want. Surterra flower sales often exclude the Animal Larry strain (Indica) and the Le Mans strain (Sativa). They may not tell you they're excluding their very best from the sale but you can feel it in your bones...or the reviews :brow:

Last edited:

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I've never gotten an 8th where I could see or smell what was in it before it left the dispensary.

Trial and error, experience, using the online displayed THC% / CBD% looking for the highest percent's and reviews here and elsewhere ..... required homework.

I typically use the first time customer sales to sample the dispensary's top tier and I've gotten some real stinkers from Curaleaf, VidaCann and excellent 8ths from Trulieve, Surterra and Grow Healthy. Top tier from Trulieve, Surterra and Grow Healthy can cost $50 - $55 an 8th which is why I bulk purchase top tier during a good sale.

Another "tell" is when a dispensary has a good flower sale and excludes some of their most liked flower from the sale. That's the flower you want. Surterra flower sales often exclude the Animal Larry strain (Indica) and the Le Mans strain (Sativa). They may not tell you they're excluding their very best from the sale but you can feel it in your bones...or the reviews :brow:

Great info, thank you.

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 02/12/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off Tikun / Stanley Bros - Valid 02.12.22

Fluent: Up to 60% off select products, 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strain. 50% off .5g select carts, 50% off select 8ths

Trulieve: 30% off $175+ - valid through 2/14, Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), and Up to 50% off.

MUV: No daily sales found.

Surterra: Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products. Use promo code SAVE60 at checkout. No product restrictions!

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday, 02/13/2022:

VidaCann: 35% off storewide - Valid 02.13.22

Trulieve: Trugels $15, 3.5g Member Berry $30, Bhang Chocolate $15, Truchocolate $10, Loves Oven cookies $15, Topical Cream $25 -
30% off $175+
- valid through 2/14, Earn $50 Trubucks till 2/21 by spending $150...coupon to be used 3/11 through 3/20.

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), and Up to 50% off select products.

MUV: Spend $125 and get a free gram of kief - valid 2/13. Tier 2 Velvet Glove #4 at 28.9% THC (Is this correct?) for $37.50 or $30.00 depending on location....Jacksonville has it for $30 while Orange Park has it for $37.50 ... looks interesting.

Surterra: Take 30% Off Animal Larry & Le Mans Flower. Use promo code SUPER at checkout. PLUS earn double Loyalty Rewards points on every purchase! Excludes Pre-Rolls, 1 g flower, Pre-pack Chillums, Ground Flower and all other strains. Limit 6

Last edited:

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Picked up some Vanilla Kush Cream Soda hybrid flower from MUV on Sat morning - they had a morning 30% off sale.

Much more purple in this batch compared to earlier ones I have seen. Earthy sweet smell, that got even stronger after a night with a boveda pack (it was a bit dry, but perfect now). Very Sticky.

Taste started out earthy, slightly tart, and then mellows into sweet. And at the end, I kid you not, I tasted root beer, the base phenotype used in this hybrid. Very interesting taste profile overall.

Immediate effects were heady and light, and then you could feel your body relax. It is a true creeper. A floaty, very pleasant morning buzz that stuck with me long time.

His_Highness

Picked up some Vanilla Kush Cream Soda hybrid flower from MUV on Sat morning - they had a morning 30% off sale.

Much more purple in this batch compared to earlier ones I have seen. Earthy sweet smell, that got even stronger after a night with a boveda pack (it was a bit dry, but perfect now). Very Sticky.

Taste started out earthy, slightly tart, and then mellows into sweet. And at the end, I kid you not, I tasted root beer, the base phenotype used in this hybrid. Very interesting taste profile overall.

Immediate effects were heady and light, and then you could feel your body relax. It is a true creeper. A floaty, very pleasant morning buzz that stuck with me long time.
Pretty pictures.... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I haven't tried MUV yet. Didja have to say sticky? Just the motivation I needed.......... think I'll take my own suggestion from today's sale post ..... MUV: Spend $125 and get a free gram of kief - valid 2/13. Tier 2 Velvet Glove #4 at 28.9% THC (Is this correct?) for $37.50 or $30.00 depending on location....Jacksonville has it for $30 an 8th while Orange Park has it for $37.50 ... looks interesting.

Picking up 4 of those Velvet Glove 4's for $30 an 8th and a cheap cart to push past the $125 line.....

Got some 62% Bovedas waiting....

His_Highness,
Reactions: Solomon

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
The best flower I've tried from MUV is Slurricane and Durban Dream. Those 2 are in my top 5 favs of all strains (so far).

MUV buds are often big like Grow Healthy. My 1/8 of Vanilla was 4 big buds. The cure of MUV flower reminds me of Trulieve - a bit dry. GH doesn't have the strain variety, but seems "fresher" somehow

Top Bottom