For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for 01/28/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 5 Get 5 Free Pre-rolls - UPDATE FLASH SALE 1PM to 8PM - 35% off Storewide

Fluent: 35% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: 35% off - vapes, trupods and Truclear - valid through 1/28

Grow Healthy: 40% off your favorites - 40% off Flower Eighths, Littles™, RSO, Tinctures, Cartridges, Syringes, and Topicals, from 9:00 pm 01/27/2022 - 9:00 pm 01/31/2022 and Up to 50% off select items

Sunnyside: Flash sale through 1/30: 20% off select items, Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales.

Curaleaf: 30% off ALL products - 1/24 to 1/30

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Free concentrates and 25% off TerpPens - and Premium Ground Shake 7g for $40

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin Vapes, and Animal Larry, Le Mans & 1g Flower. While supplies last.

Liberty: ASK YOUR BUDTENDER ABOUT ANY 75% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS - Save 20% on ALL flower, Save 30% on Origyn, Save 40% off .5g carts, and 50% off 1g Carts -excludes Edibles, and devices

Last edited:

iammyself

I needed some flower, and there weren’t any great sales at my usual go-to’s. I ended up deciding to give Fluent another try with a 35% off discount. It had been so long since I went to Fluent, they ended up giving me 40% off as a “welcome back” promo. Here’s a little foreshadowing; I’ll probably get the 40% off “welcome back” promo next time I try Fluent

All three strains I got are XS size. The GMO X Jungle Cake was supposed to be regulars, but they gave me XS. The nugs are nice and dense, but dry and odorless. Flavor on all three are mediocre, as is vapor production, but effects are decent.

His_Highness

Herb that is too dry .... Sometimes it's too dry when I first get it and at other times it becomes dryer in my care. The first time I tried Animal Larry and Le Mans at Surterra it blew us away so we bought about a half ounce of each. We're still working on finishing it all up and its gotten dryer so that grinding it up produces some powdery grind along with the normal, expected grind. The effects are still good but I get less hits because its not as dank as it was originally and the taste/smell isn't quite as strong either. I finally got off my ass and bought some 62% Boveda Packs to see if I can get those 8ths back to some of its original stickiness. For my first Boveda experiment I have an 8th of Animal Larry that's been in a mason jar with the Boveda pack for a week now so its should be ready for testing. If it works Boveda will be a big part of my bulk purchasing.

I've been avoiding VidaCann, Curaleaf and Fluent flower for awhile now because the first purchases weren't worth it even though they were all bought during a really good sale. My go to dispensaries are Trulieve, Grow Healthy and Surterra. I've had good luck with One-Plant/Sunnyside but its quite the drive and they don't deliver to my area. I haven't tried MUV, Flowery or Liberty yet because their sales and first time customer discounts haven't been as good as my go to dispensaries.

Carrera3.0

I needed some flower, and there weren’t any great sales at my usual go-to’s. I ended up deciding to give Fluent another try with a 35% off discount. It had been so long since I went to Fluent, they ended up giving me 40% off as a “welcome back” promo. Here’s a little foreshadowing; I’ll probably get the 40% off “welcome back” promo next time I try Fluent

All three strains I got are XS size. The GMO X Jungle Cake was supposed to be regulars, but they gave me XS. The nugs are nice and dense, but dry and odorless. Flavor on all three are mediocre, as is vapor production, but effects are decent.

They sure appear to be pretty small, B-buds and being dry sounds like they were just moving older product.

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 01/29/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free White Wedding / High Society Pre-rolls and 40% off Tropicanna Haze, Grape TR3 and/or Distillate Syringes - Valid 01.29.22

Fluent: 35% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: $25 for 8ths of Old Hippie Stash - Afterglow by Bellamy Bros 18% THC normal price $58 - Valid through 1/30.

Grow Healthy: 40% off your favorites - 40% off Flower Eighths, Littles™, RSO, Tinctures, Cartridges, Syringes, and Topicals, from 9:00 pm 01/27/2022 - 9:00 pm 01/31/2022 and Up to 50% off select items - Silicon Valley OG 23.41% THC for $25 an 8th.

Sunnyside: Flash sale through 1/30: 20% off select items, Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Free concentrates and 25% off TerpPens

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Plus earn double Loyalty Rewards points on every purchase! Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin Vapes, and Animal Larry, Le Mans & 1g Flower

Liberty: ASK YOUR BUDTENDER ABOUT ANY 75% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS - Save 20% on ALL flower, Save 30% on Origyn, Save 40% off .5g carts, and 50% off 1g Carts -excludes Edibles, and devices

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday, 01/30/2022:

VidaCann: 35% off storewide

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 Free - carts, syringes, pre-rolls and select whole flower - valid 1/30 (Rec'd as an email but didn't find this sale on the site) - 35% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Beginners choice - select 3 items for $75 (Gels, creams, etc.) $25 for 8ths of Old Hippie Stash - Afterglow by Bellamy Bros 18% THC normal price $58 - Valid through 1/30. - Senior Sunday 55+ 10% off STACKABLE

Grow Healthy: 40% off your favorites - 40% off Flower Eighths, Littles™, RSO, Tinctures, Cartridges, Syringes, and Topicals, from 9:00 pm 01/27/2022 - 9:00 pm 01/31/2022 and Up to 50% off select items.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Free concentrates and 25% off TerpPens

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Plus earn double Loyalty Rewards points on every purchase! Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin Vapes, and Animal Larry, Le Mans & 1g Flower

Liberty: 10% off edibles - Save 20% on ALL flower, Save 30% on Origyn, Save 40% off .5g carts, and 50% off 1g Carts/syringes -excludes Edibles, and devices - 75% off GIO Pods and other items.

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 01/31/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off tinctures and topicals, Buy 2 Get 1 Free Soft Chews - Valid 01.31.22

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off black cart select strains, 50% off all MOODS drops, Elara 1:1 cream and select MOOD carts, 40% off full gram pre-rolls, 40% off all Black Drops, Syringes and Mood Carts, - 30% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Mini Monday, Beginners choice - select 3 items for $75 (Gels, creams, etc.)

Grow Healthy: 40% off your favorites - 40% off Flower Eighths, Littles™, RSO, Tinctures, Cartridges, Syringes, and Topicals, from 9:00 pm 01/27/2022 - 9:00 pm 01/31/2022 and Up to 50% off select items.

Sunnyside: 3 8ths for $120, 4 concentrates for $320, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free ALL PRODUCTS!

MUV: 25% off everything - valid 1/31

Surterra: Take 50% off your favorite flower strains. Plus earn double Loyalty Rewards points on every purchase! Use promo code 50FLWR at checkout. Excludes Pre-rolls, 1 g flower, Pre-pack Chillums, and Animal Larry & Le Mans products. Limit 6

Liberty: 10% off edibles - Save 20% on ALL flower, Save 30% on Origyn, Save 40% off .5g carts, and 50% off 1g Carts/syringes -excludes Edibles, and devices - 75% off GIO Pods and other items.

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 02/01/2022:

VidaCann: 35% off Tikun and Stanley Bros Products - Valid 02.01.2222

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off MOODS drops, Elara 1:1 cream and select MOOD carts, 40% off full gram pre-rolls, 40% off all Black Drops, Syringes and Mood Carts, - 30% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products - 30% off online and 20% off in-store

Trulieve: Buy 3.5g flower for $43+ and get 1 "7 of 9" or 9lb Hammer for $20.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select items.

Sunnyside: 3 8ths for $120, 4 concentrates for $320, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

MUV: 30% off when you spend $200 - valid through 2/03

Surterra: No sales other than group sales like first time customer.

Liberty: No sales other than group sales like first time customer

florduh

Tried some Lemon Haze flower and an Amnesia Sour Diesel Haze "Liquid Shatter" Cart from Sanctuary.

Initial impressions are: not worth the drive. It's about Trulieve quality, which isn't what I was hoping for. It's a shame too, because they had a lot of "sativa" strains. Most dispos are hit or miss on that front.

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 02/02/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off VidaCann vapes - Valid 02.02.2222

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off select MOODS product, 30% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Buy 3.5g flower for $43+ and get 1 "7 of 9" or 9lb Hammer for $20., pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies)

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), Up to 50% off select items.

Surterra: Buy 2 DART Pods, get a free DART battery. Use promo code FREEDART at checkout. Excludes all other vape products & accessories. While supplies last.

Liberty: No sales other than group sales like first time customer

His_Highness

Went online to apply for the new card yesterday. The process imported the demographics from the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles, including the new license photo. Used a credit card for the payment and instantly received the email saying the new MM card was approved and I could use the email for purchases while waiting for the new card to arrive. Easy and speedy....

florduh

Went online to apply for the new card yesterday. The process imported the demographics from the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles, including the new license photo. Used a credit card for the payment and instantly received the email saying the new MM card was approved and I could use the email for purchases while waiting for the new card to arrive. Easy and speedy....

December marked my first full year back in FL and part of the medical program. I was still confused about State renewals vs re-upping my prescription. So I was late renewing my State card. It only took a week, but seeing some of those Christmas time sales go by was hard. Glad they fixed this.

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 02/03/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Free distillate syringes - Valid 02.03.22, Excludes RSO

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 30% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies)

Grow Healthy: 10% stackable discount for donating to Last Prisoner Project (In-store only must donate at least $5), Up to 50% off select items.

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales other than group sales like 25% off for Veterans

Surterra: Take 50% off your favorite Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. - Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6

Liberty: 50% off carts and syringes - excludes Origyn

florduh

Anybody know, or know how I would find out, if Trulieve uses CRC on their new live butane extractions? I know the answer is almost certainly yes, but one can hold out hope.

I'm also wondering when other growers will start making BHO. It seems odd it's still just WeedWalMart. Read up on why FL never allowed hydrocarbon stuff, and from what I can tell it's because of the dangers involved in extracting from butane. But... all the explosions were in backyard labs. Not licensed, professional operations. If that's true, what a stupid fuckin reason to ban it.

His_Highness

Anybody know, or know how I would find out, if Trulieve uses CRC on their new live butane extractions? I know the answer is almost certainly yes, but one can hold out hope.

I'm also wondering when other growers will start making BHO. It seems odd it's still just WeedWalMart. Read up on why FL never allowed hydrocarbon stuff, and from what I can tell it's because of the dangers involved in extracting from butane. But... all the explosions were in backyard labs. Not licensed, professional operations. If that's true, what a stupid fuckin reason to ban it.
All above my 'concentrate' pay grade....but I'd love to hear the answers....

His_Highness

LOL, no worries dude. Here's a good primer. IMO, it's bad news.

Thanks for the education! Not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand I'm glad there is a process for potentially improving and cleaning up/out unwanted substances. On the other hand...if you're hiding it and claiming the result is more than what it is.....you need to be taken out back.

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 02/04/2022:

VidaCann: No sales other than group sales like Veterans.

Fluent: Through 2/6 - 60% off 2.5oz whole flower on select strains, 50% off 2.0oz whole flower on select strains, 45% off 1.5oz whole flower on select strains, 40% off 1.0oz whole flower on select strains, 30% off ALL Fluent Products - Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products -and- Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Buy 2 Get 1 Free vapes, Truclear, Refill Kits- through 2/5, Pick any 3 for $75 (For cannabis newbies)

Grow Healthy: 40% off world cancer awareness - save on 8ths, littles, carts, syringes, RSO Tinctures and Topicals - Through 2/6. Up to 50% off select items.

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales other than group sales like 25% off for Veterans

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free ALL PRODUCTS! Through 2/6

MUV: 25% off flower - valid through 2/06

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, 1 g Flower, Float THCA Powder & Live Rosin vapes, Heights Chocolates, and Animal Larry & Le Mans Flower.

Liberty: 50% off carts and syringes - excludes Origyn

Top Bottom