For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for 01/02/2022:

VidaCann: Buy One Get One Free Distillate Syringes - Valid 01.02.22 only, Excludes RSO

Fluent: 50% off Select Fluent Products, Up to 30% OFF select flower, 20% off everything else - valid 01/01/2022 to 01/02/2022.

Trulieve: No sales at my location other than standard group discounts like Senior Sunday 55+ get 10% off.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. - Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders

Sunnyside: 20% off select Pre-rolls, concentrates, carts, topicals and tinctures-Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

The Flowery: No Stores-$5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 50% off all products - 12/30 to 1/2 - excludes devices

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2 All in one Disposable vapes- good till 1/3/2021

Surterra: No sales at my location.

Liberty: Save $40 on 1g syringes, $30 on 1g Carts, $15 on Tropical Dutchman Flower- excludes select Premium flower, shake, pre-rolls, and Big Pete's cookies.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/03/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off selected products (Tikun) - Valid 01.03.22 only, Excludes RSO. Exclude retail merchandise & apparel.

Fluent: 20% off all carts Excludes Fluent Dash Pens

Trulieve: Mini Monday

Grow Healthy: 40% Off Everything! Excludes MPX and Last resort and Up to 50% off select products.

Sunnyside: Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

The Flowery: No Stores-$5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Half Ounce for $120 and Ounce for $240 - $30 8ths and 30% off Vape Carts

MUV: 25% off Pre-rolls,

Surterra: Buy 2 Full Spectrum Vapes, Get Another Free! Use promo code B2G1CART at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 2 free items per customer.

Liberty: Save $40 on 1g syringes, $30 on 1g Carts, $15 on Tropical Dutchman Flower- excludes select Premium flower, shake, pre-rolls, and Big Pete's cookies.

florduh

Sales for 01/03/2022:

VidaCann: 40% off selected products (Tikun) - Valid 01.03.22 only, Excludes RSO. Exclude retail merchandise & apparel.

Fluent: 20% off all carts Excludes Fluent Dash Pens

Trulieve: Mini Monday

Grow Healthy: 40% Off Everything! Excludes MPX and Last resort and Up to 50% off select products.

Sunnyside: Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30

Curaleaf: Half Ounce for $120 and Ounce for $240 - $30 8ths and 30% off Vape Carts

MUV: 25% off Pre-rolls,

Surterra: Buy 2 Full Spectrum Vapes, Get Another Free! Use promo code B2G1CART at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 2 free items per customer.

GrowHealthy is still bringing the heat. Anyone try their RSO? For $33 I might take the plunge.

His_Highness

I haven't tried RSO in any form or any concentrates not in a syringe or cart. I've never really done dabs either. Was thinking about getting a RIO by Stache but I'm sensitive to butane.

iammyself

I’m sitting in the Grow Heathy waiting room now getting a few eighths of flower, and a gram of rosin. I have tried their RSO. Seemed on par with the Trulieve and Curaleaf RSO I’ve tried.

I tend to under-dose with RSO; Im always worried about overdoing it. I never have, and the times I came close were some good experiences. Plus, I’m usually vaping when I take it, so it’s hard to tell which high is from what. I just need to do some more trial and error to get a better idea what a dose should be for me.

florduh

I haven't tried RSO in any form or any concentrates not in a syringe or cart. I've never really done dabs either. Was thinking about getting a RIO by Stache but I'm sensitive to butane.

RSO comes in a syringe, and I'm pretty sure is usually consumed sublingually or just swallowed with some fatty food. IMO, the only dabbable concentrates in FL that are really worth it are the rosins. All the ethanol extractions I've tried feel pretty identical to distillate, so you may as well just buy disty and hit it in carts. I haven't tried Trulieve's new hydrocarbon extractions though. Maybe that will expand the concentrate market a bit here, but no other dispensaries seem to be jumping on the hydrocarbon bandwagon.

I tend to under-dose with RSO; Im always worried about overdoing it.

That's my problem with every edible too. Even if I have nothing to do for a night, I still tend to underdose because I don't want to totally wreck my tolerance.

I'm still interested in the RSO, at least at this price. $33 for 700mg of THC sounds nice given that most 100mg edible packs go for $25. And RSO is full spectrum rather than the THC only stuff in most other edibles.

His_Highness

I buy edibles whenever the sale is super good. Big surprise, right? I find them hard to dial in and I also tend to under-dose.

My last edible purchase was when Harvest was bought by Trulieve months ago and I picked up several packs of Raspberry gummies for $6 a pack and each pack containes 10 gummies at 10mg each. My favorite edible use is when we plan a "binge watching day". Every 2 hours we gauge the high and if all is well take another gummie. On Saturday we binged/caught up with Sex and the City and started the new season of Cobra Kai. We each had 4 gummies (one every 2 hours) before breaking out the Cranberry and Vodka for the wind down. I hadn't gotten high that day until the gummies kicked in so I was more "in-tune". The wife had been vaping during the day before the gummies. I could feel the edible buzz kicking in two hours after the first gummie. The wife on the other hand was complaining that she didn't really feel anything and she stayed with that affirmation even after the fourth gummie. Pretty sure her earlier in the day vaping was masking the edible buzz somewhat. We woke up the next morning with a slight MJ hangover that didn't subside until a couple hours after the coffee kicked in. We've agreed that the next time we binge TV and do edibles we'll steer clear of getting high during the day so the high is easier to discern.

iammyself

All the ethanol extractions I've tried feel pretty identical to distillate, so you may as well just buy disty and hit it in carts. I haven't tried Trulieve's new hydrocarbon extractions though. Maybe that will expand the concentrate market a bit here, but no other dispensaries seem to be jumping on the hydrocarbon bandwagon.

I feel like the same is true for the hydrocarbon extractions I've tried from Trulieve. They have far superior flavor to the ethanol extractions, matching and sometimes surpassing rosins. The effects, however, seem to be like distillate; more focused but not as robust. I think the same is true for RSO vs other edibles. Edibles the dispensaries sell are made with distillate, and don't give as full a high. RSO seems to give me a more complete high. I typically put what I think is 30-50mg of RSO (a line from the syringe about 1/2" long) on a spoon with peanut butter.

53BD092D-518F-4D67-9150-42B30E206D6C.jpeg

I got a quarter of Stardawg Littles yesterday. They're only ok, which is a disappointment for Grow Healthy. It's 20% THC and only 1.1% terpenes. For $21/ eighth, I can't complain.

B8CE21DB-DD2B-4F3E-90C5-BDB5775D4AAD.jpeg

Florida Keys blew me away when I tried it this summer. This isn't as good, with 17% THC and 1.9% terpenes, but is still very tasty.

E66554CF-E6A1-40BC-A877-1FAFD2706CCA.jpeg

The Silicon Valley OG Rosin is pretty good. I don't have the lab report handy, and only took a small dab, so info is currently lacking.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/05/2022:

VidaCann: Buy a Flower Jar and get a free pre-roll. BOGO topicals, tinctures, edibles and capsules.

Fluent: Triple points - meh

Trulieve: 25% off - 1/4 to 1/5 - excludes Puffco, Ground and Blue river. Muse .5g Live Diamonds - $45 - first 500 patients - ends 1/5 and pickup is on 1/10 and 1/11.

Sunnyside: Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

The Flowery: No Stores and no sales.

MUV: 25% off Pre-rolls, Vets wellness Wednesday - every Wed this month vets get 30% off.

Surterra: No sales at my location.

Liberty: Save 40% off - excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns, secret orchard, Big Pete's cookies

florduh

Muse .5g Live Diamonds - $45 - first 500 patients

Nobody buy this at that price. That's what they pulled with all of their new hydrocarbon live resins a few months back. Now they're $55 for a full gram.

I'm also very skeptical of what the product actually is. My cynical guess is it's CRC'd THCA diamonds with added terps. Not functionally any different than distillate with added terps. Just harder to use.

I really wish GrowHealthy or Sunnyside would get into the hydrocarbon game. Even Muv. I still haven't tried TL's new live resins. Partially because I'm staring at like 12 open flower eighth containers and a couple rosins I need to get through (December sales were too addictive). But mostly because none of the available strains are really calling my name. I'm a sativa-head, especially when it comes to 'trates. And I've literally only seen one strain at any TL near me: Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I've had the flower, and it's ok. But nothing to write home about.

I spent years in Cali only buying concentrates. No clue how anyone could do that in FL. At least if they're a full spectrum enjoyer. The pricing is high for the quality. And you can't get a nice variety of strains. In my opinion, there's only two reliable concentrate vendors: GH and Sunnyside. It's nearly impossible to to get GH rosin. Sunnyside is almost always $90 a gram unless you buy 4 at a time. Then it drops to the low-low price of $80.

Luckily, I find the flower market here to be pretty decent. Comparable to the price/quality in Cali. Though it can wax and wane depending on the harvest.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Just tried 2 strains from Grow Healthy for the first time.

Brick House, an indica leaning hybrid, and Yellow Brick Road, a sativa.
Both were very good.

Brick House (19.9%) tasted foresty, hint of pine, thick and smooth vapor.
20220106_085155~01.jpg

My fav sativa remains Strawberry Haze, but this Yellow Brick Road (17.9%) also quite tasty. Not as sweet, slightly sour, nice vapor production.

20220106_084954~01.jpg

His_Highness

Sales for 01/06/2022:

VidaCann: Buy One Get One Free Hybrid CCELL Vapes - In store only, 30% off storewide for online and delivery.

Fluent: Buy One Get One 50% off select whole flower.

Trulieve: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Flowers, vapes, Truclear - 1/6 to 1/8 - excludes Ground Flower.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products.

Sunnyside: Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Concentrates

Surterra: Take 50% Off Ground Flower! Today only! Use promo code GRNDFLWR at checkout. Excludes other flower & Pre-rolls. Limit 6 discounted items per customer.

Liberty: Save 40% on .5g and 1g, Capsules and Syringes and Tropical Dutchman Flower ($30 20% THC) - excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns, secret orchard, Big Pete's cookies

florduh

Me, waiting on my porch for the GrowHealthy delivery guy right now:

pa79yadkfl831.png

iammyself

I had my 7 month renewal visit at the Marijuana Doctor Aventura location this afternoon. I was in and out in 15 minutes for $169. Probably not the cheapest doctor option out there, but it's the one I've used since I started back in 2018. They're fast and friendly.

I also went to Surterra today to use my second visit 40% off discount for some concentrates. They sell their rosin in half grams, so that's kind of nice to try out different options. I grabbed a half gram each of Cakez rosin and live rosin, a gram of Jack Herer kief, a gram cart of their Oregon Noble full spectrum oil, a gram of what they call full spectrum oil (RSO), and an eighth each of Le Mans and Animal Larry.

71EFAC4B-A452-4218-AC1C-04C3B5933261.jpeg

Cakez live rosin looks a little dry. Haven't tried it yet.

C99EA8B0-E89A-4FAF-87B9-8C2704930954.jpeg

The rosin is a little wetter, and the first cold-start dab tasted great.

C5344F0E-6211-4565-804F-58C4B38E2559.jpeg

The kief is super sticky. I could probably pull the whole clump out stuck together.

FBAB9267-339D-4792-BF80-1A73A4CCE52E.jpeg

The full spectrum oil is pretty dark. Darker than most RSO I've tried. I don't know if that's good or bad. I'd guess bad.

257C5351-8CFF-405D-BD2D-7A1213B23756.jpeg

Animal Larry cure is really good; not too dry like most. It's 22% THC, and 1.2% terps.

C013EBA5-EA74-435B-8969-F5BD745F7EBE.jpeg

Le Mans also has a good cure. It's 23% THC and 1.8% terps.

EA15F732-F6F2-4F48-972A-3A38B1432645.jpeg

Their gram cartridge is super fat! It wouldn't fit in the Yocan Uni Twist I have. It barely fit in the Uni Pro. You can see in the photo how much fatter it is than a v-fire pod (same as a trupod).

His_Highness

Damn! @iammyself ... you just reminded me I never did the review on my Surterra haul. I got a couple of their full spectrum carts. Loved the wide size of the cart. Worked well and looked good on my Hy Bird 1300 vape pen and was smooth instead of harsh like many carts) Got some 8ths of Lemans, Animal Larry and Sunburn. In each case the cure and effect was excellent. I'd classify the taste/smell as better than average but not up to the level of the cure and effect...go figure. Animal Larry was our favorite....Larry is quite the animal....

Sorry about not posting the sales .... lots going on this week.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I had my 7 month renewal visit at the Marijuana Doctor Aventura location this afternoon. I was in and out in 15 minutes for $169. Probably not the cheapest doctor option out there, but it's the one I've used since I started back in 2018. They're fast and friendly.

I also went to Surterra today to use my second visit 40% off discount for some concentrates. They sell their rosin in half grams, so that's kind of nice to try out different options. I grabbed a half gram each of Cakez rosin and live rosin, a gram of Jack Herer kief, a gram cart of their Oregon Noble full spectrum oil, a gram of what they call full spectrum oil (RSO), and an eighth each of Le Mans and Animal Larry.

View attachment 15919

Cakez live rosin looks a little dry. Haven't tried it yet.

View attachment 15920

The rosin is a little wetter, and the first cold-start dab tasted great.

View attachment 15921

The kief is super sticky. I could probably pull the whole clump out stuck together.

View attachment 15922

The full spectrum oil is pretty dark. Darker than most RSO I've tried. I don't know if that's good or bad. I'd guess bad.

View attachment 15923

Animal Larry cure is really good; not too dry like most. It's 22% THC, and 1.2% terps.

View attachment 15924

Le Mans also has a good cure. It's 23% THC and 1.8% terps.

View attachment 15925

Their gram cartridge is super fat! It wouldn't fit in the Yocan Uni Twist I have. It barely fit in the Uni Pro. You can see in the photo how much fatter it is than a v-fire pod (same as a trupod).
Nice haul!

I got my new month and realized that I have never shopped Trulieve, so I still had my 50% discount. Bought a bunch of flower. I'll post pics and reviews as I try them.

On tonight's menu - Banana OG 🍌

His_Highness

Sales for 01/08/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 free distillate syringes and edibles.

Fluent: 30% off all Fluent Products, Merch and accessories - 1/7 to 1/9

Trulieve: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Flowers, vapes, Truclear - 1/6 to 1/8 - excludes Ground Flower.

Curaleaf: $10 expiring 8ths, $10 expiring Fresh Carts and $5 expiring pre-rolls (Nothing showed up at my location) - 50% off all products 1/8 to 1/9 - There are .3g carts for $15

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Concentrates

Surterra: No Sales found

Liberty: Save 40% on .5g and 1g, Capsules and Syringes and Tropical Dutchman Flower ($30 20% THC) - excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns, secret orchard, Big Pete's cookies

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Loved that Banana OG last night.
Small tight little nugs. Very dank indica hybrid with sweet smell of ripe bananas. Taste of tropical fruits, nice smooth vapor production. Felt it in my head immediately, then it slowly settled a very relaxed heavy sedation. For me, it's excellent before bed indica.

His_Highness

Sales for 01/09/2022:

VidaCann: 30% Off Capsules, topicals and edibles. Valid 01.09.22

Fluent: 30% off all Fluent Products, Merch and accessories - 1/7 to 1/9

Trulieve: 25% off - Valid 1/9 to 1/10 - excludes Ground, Minis, Live Diamond, Puffco and Blue River - You can stack the 55+ Senior Sunday 10% off up to 30%.

Curaleaf: $10 expiring 8ths, $10 expiring Fresh Carts and $5 expiring pre-rolls and 50% off all products 1/8 to 1/9

MUV: Spend $200 or more and save 30% - 1/9 to 1/10

Surterra: No Sales found

His_Highness

Sales for 01/10/2022:

VidaCann: 35% off select CCELL vapes - Valid 01.10.22 only

Fluent: Cart Monday - 25% off all carts

Trulieve: 25% off - Valid 1/9 to 1/10 - excludes Ground, Minis, Live Diamond, Puffco and Blue River

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products. Durban Dog Hybrid 8ths $30 24% THC

Sunnyside: Rosin and flower Specials - two MAC 1 rosin carts for $90 and two Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths for $80 - not impressed with the sale - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

Curaleaf: 40% off all products

MUV: Spend $200 or more and save 30% - 1/9 to 1/10

Surterra: Buy 2 Vape Pens, Get 1 Free. Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Just sampled a strain that appears to be hard to get (it was all gone same day) Black Tuna from Trulieve.

Compact medium-sized buds, almost like compacted kief, dry and crystallized. A mild herbal skunk smell.

Very smooth vape, savory and dank. I dropped temp to 354 in my mighty cause that's all I could handle (LOL). It hits hard, probably more than I wanted for a morning buzz. Very nice. Won't need RSO this morning... Oh my

His_Highness

Sales for 01/11/2022:

VidaCann: Tikun Tuesday - 30% off ALL Tikun Olam products - Valid 01.11.22 only, Sale Excludes flower and RSO

Fluent: Express Tuesday - 25% off online orders and Bring a new patient and get 50% off for them and you

Trulieve: No sales at my location

Sunnyside: Rosin and flower Specials - two MAC 1 rosin carts for $90 and two Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths for $80 - not impressed with the sale but their strains can be way better than the stats imply - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

Curaleaf: 40% off all products 1/10 to 1/13 - Devices are excluded

MUV: Buy 3 Get 1 Flower 8ths - 1/11 to 1/13

Surterra: No sales found other than the normal group discounts like first time customer

Liberty: Up to 50% storewide savings today - excludes ALL flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls, and Origyns and edibles

His_Highness

Sales for 01/12/2022:

VidaCann: Buy 2 get one free Stanley Bros Vapes - and - Buy One Get One pre-rolls - Valid 01.12.22

Fluent: Early Risers first hour of operations Mon-Sat 10% off ALL Fluent products - and - Higher Hours Sun through Thu last hour of operation 10% off all Fluent products

Trulieve: Select Low Potency Flower 8ths for $25 valid 1/12

Sunnyside: Rosin and flower Specials - two MAC 1 rosin carts for $90 and two Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths for $80 - not impressed with the sale but their strains can be way better than the stats imply - Select Grammers $7, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths $30 - Save your receipt and check the bottom for a free treat the following week

Curaleaf: 40% off all products 1/10 to 1/13 - Devices are excluded

MUV: Buy 3 Get 1 Flower 8ths - 1/11 to 1/13

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes all accessories, Heights Chocolates, Float THCA powder, and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products - My location has several high THC 8ths other than those excluded but I do prefer the ones excluded.

Liberty: The sale from yesterday is still posted on the site but it says "For Tuesday" so I'm not sure what's up here. May just be a mistake to leave it posted from yesterday.

Top Bottom