For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 12/11/2021:

VidaCann: 40% Off Stanley Brother Vapes: Valid 12.11.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Take Up To 50% off on all Fluent products. Valid 12/10 to 12/12-Nothing caught my eye at my location. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021: $5 for select pre-rolls and $10 for select Trugels. Pickup by 9PM on 12/11. Scratch off to save UP TO 75% off - Program runs from 12/9 to 12/12. Must be redeemed SAME DAY. Offer valid with minimum purchase of $125, not stackable, must buy from on-hand product and no rain checks - are they kidding about the scratch off rules?!?!

Grow Healthy: 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Plenty of decent flower in the $30s sale price at my location.

Sunnyside: Select 8ths - 2 for $75 and 4 for $135 and 14g leftovers for $35. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.

The Flowery: Pick any 10 pre-rolls and save $20. $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 30% off most products (Excludes select Cliq)-expires 12/12 PLUS Buy a Cliq Pod and get a free battery. Starts 12-06 Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change.

MUV: 25% off everything. Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108

Surterra: Take 50% off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Use promo code 50PODS at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted products per person. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/11/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/11/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 40% off select .5G and 1G carts and 1G syringes.

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 12/13/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 2 Free on Select Vapes. Valid 12.13.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment

Fluent: Cart Monday - 25% Off All Carts - 12/13 - not stackable except with Veteran discount. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these, Early or Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 1 - Minis 2 for $40 - Pre-rolls 4 for $40 - Valid on orders placed and picked up 9PM on 12/13. BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off 3 Items, 35% off 5 items, 50% off 7 or more items - 12/13 to 12/15 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals and Puffco devices. The 50% off 7 items looks interesting but my location is limited as far as top tier flower for the deal - the 3 whole flower items I would be interested in are regularly priced at $53 and have 20% THC. The concentrates in-stock at my location only includes syringes?

Grow Healthy: 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Limited decent flower in the $30s sale price at my location. The top tier with 25% THC wasn't included in the sale.

Sunnyside: 14g leftovers for $35. Select strains - 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90. Valid on full-price items only. No cash value. No refunds. No returns or exchanges.

The Flowery: Pick any 10 pre-rolls and save $20. $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free Flower and Vapes. Starts Monday 12/13 - excludes Cliq Pods. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Great sale price but found nothing of interest even at that price at my location.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 on Select vapes - Buy 2 PLUS, PURE, DART or All-in-ones - . Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108 - Flower and vape options were just "ok" at my location.

Surterra: Take 25% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE25 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/13/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/13/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 50% off select oils.

florduh

Sales for 12/13/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 2 Free on Select Vapes. Valid 12.13.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment

Fluent: Cart Monday - 25% Off All Carts - 12/13 - not stackable except with Veteran discount. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these, Early or Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 1 - Minis 2 for $40 - Pre-rolls 4 for $40 - Valid on orders placed and picked up 9PM on 12/13. BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off 3 Items, 35% off 5 items, 50% off 7 or more items - 12/13 to 12/15 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals and Puffco devices. The 50% off 7 items looks interesting but my location is limited as far as top tier flower for the deal - the 3 whole flower items I would be interested in are regularly priced at $53 and have 20% THC. The concentrates in-stock at my location only includes syringes?

Grow Healthy: 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Limited decent flower in the $30s sale price at my location. The top tier with 25% THC wasn't included in the sale.

Sunnyside: 14g leftovers for $35. Select strains - 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90. Valid on full-price items only. No cash value. No refunds. No returns or exchanges.

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free Flower and Vapes. Starts Monday 12/13 - excludes Cliq Pods. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Great sale price but found nothing of interest even at that price at my location.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 on Select vapes - Buy 2 PLUS, PURE, DART or All-in-ones - . Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108 - Flower and vape options were just "ok" at my location.

Surterra: Take 25% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE25 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/13/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/13/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 50% off select oils.
Those $20 mini eights at Trulieve might be hard to pass up.

I put in a pick up order at a store near where I have a meeting in an hour and still haven’t gotten a text saying it’s ready. I wonder if the new OMMU rule shit is causing delays.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Those $20 mini eights at Trulieve might be hard to pass up.

I put in a pick up order at a store near where I have a meeting in an hour and still haven’t gotten a text saying it’s ready. I wonder if the new OMMU rule shit is causing delays.
It's possible the OMMU rule is slowing things down but ......

TL doesn't need anyone or anything to slow down or screw up their expected processes. Getting it 100% correct is the exception not the rule. I'd use the chat feature to verify before the pickup.

florduh

It's possible the OMMU rule is slowing things down but ......

TL doesn't need anyone or anything to slow down or screw up their expected processes. Getting it 100% correct is the exception not the rule. I'd use the chat feature to verify before the pickup.

Excellent point lol.

I finally got the notification but the fact it took several hours is concerning. Good tip on the chat, thank you.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Explained my adventure at MUV Saturday in the Florida marijuana thread. But what I didn't say is that after my stuff got updated, picked up 8 grams concentrate of different budders in Hybrid and Indica including one of each of in the MUV Gold. I really like the Gold after trying it, slightly more than budder which was my favorite. The I asked about the build a 1/2 ounce and he said I got a better deal for you than that. There was T1 flower avilable that was onsale itself that he let me stack my vet's discount on so he said, "you are getting 45% off on the flower"...NICE! Could not stack on the concentrate, but that was all 25% off. Probably the most I ever spent, $517, but I figured I better get as much concentrate as I can, and I might get more this weekend since I get paid Wednesday. So 1/2 ounce flower, 8 grams concentrate.

Last edited:

florduh

I was only in this Trulieve for 5 minutes, which was a shock. But even in that time three different patients were giving the nice little old lady at the front desk hell over the new limits. "I only want to come here once a month. No way I'm coming back every week!"

She handled it like a champ saying "We don't like it any more than you do". She also said all the managers were in a call about it, so I wonder if that's when Trulieve was informing everyone that the new rule has been rolled back.

So far I'm thrilled with my 2 mini 1/8's for $40 deal. I got 9 lb hammer and Mojito "by Binkse". So far, the only difference I can see from the $48 1/8's is that the buds are slightly smaller. Bigger than popcorn, and bigger than the "tier 1" buds at VidaCann or CuraLeaf. A tad dry, but I don't think spending over twice as much at TL would've solved that.

Only tried the Mojito so far. Lots of nose on it. Smells sweet and hashy. And I gotta say they actually got the name right. It tastes bright and hashy with a hint of lime. I'm impressed with the effects! A nice, happy sativa with relaxed energy. Zero munchies too. I've tasted better weed, but this was a terrific value for $20.

Shadooz

is that the buds are slightly smaller. Bigger than popcorn, and bigger than the "tier 1" buds at VidaCann or CuraLeaf.
"Tier 1" and size bud...?
Pure sativa grow as tiny grape..
American over hybridation.

Size doesn't matter. :doh:

2 "That's it baby, welcome to Marvin gardens"

3 "Mmmh chocolate..

D'oh

We need some more vanilla, chocolate, strawberry "...

10 "Just have to avoid those inseam-high cactuses.."
Which give Marge her dryness..

Divinely chosen.

Last edited:

florduh

"Tier 1" and size bud...?
Pure sativa grow as tiny grape..
American over hybridation.

Size doesn't matter. :doh:

"We need some more chocolate, strawberry vanilla"...

The "mini's" at Trulieve are priced lower simply because the buds are, well.. mini sized. I'm just saying they don't seem any smaller than full priced ("tier 1") buds at a few other dispensaries. In other words, they're a good value. Trulieve isn't my favorite for flower, but I certainly wouldn't pay more if a "mini" is available in a strain I want.

Shadooz

The "mini's" at Trulieve are priced lower simply because the buds are, well.. mini sized
"Mini" is their term for bottom bud, while having the same strain as apical only(or T1) ? or they put "mini" even for apical pure sativa too ?

Cause half the price, for just slightly less resin (and so a bit more harsh). i take the bottom buds everytime.
Even with low trim leaves, like my favorite tea, the "golden monkey"

But "mini" can be used for apical of bad batch too..

Last edited:

florduh

"Mini" is their term for bottom bud, while having the same strain as apical only(or T1) ? or they put "mini" even for apical pure sativa too ?

Cause half the price, for just slightly less resin (and so a bit more harsh). i take the bottom buds everytime.
Even with low trim leaves, like my favorite tea, the "golden monkey"

But "mini" can be used for apical of bad batch too..

Every dispo seems to do their "tiers" differently. Some rank them by THC content. To the best of my knowledge, Trulieve "minis" only refer to the size of the buds. I don't really care about bud appearance either, so they strike me as a good deal. The buds seem very frosty though, at least on the Mojito.

Good question about the true sativas. The only answer I have is, they don't really exist here so far as I can tell. Which is a real bummer. It's hybrids all the way down.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/14/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get One Soft Chews and Free Pre-roll for every $25 spent-Valid 12.14.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: 25% off one day only on all Fluent products - online only 12/14. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these, Early or Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 2 - .5g vapes 2 for $50, 1g vapes 2 for $100, 3.5g flower (Fire Alien Master 17% THC, Banana Hammock 18% THC) - Valid on orders placed and picked up 9PM on 12/14. BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off 3 Items, 35% off 5 items, 50% off 7 or more items - 12/13 to 12/15 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals and Puffco devices. The 50% off 7 items looks interesting-Cherry Punch at a starting price of $43 an 8th (22% THC) might work well but the price implies the cure may not be the best.

Grow Healthy: 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Flower in the sale price at my location isn't worth it. The top tier wasn't included in the sale.

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free any product. Starts Monday 12/13 - excludes Cliq Pods. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Great sale price but found nothing of interest even at that price at my location.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 on Select vapes - Buy 2 PLUS, PURE, DART or All-in-ones - . Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off Vape Pens. Today Only! Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/14/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/14/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 50% off select oils. $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

His_Highness

It's not common to find something that is straight up indica or sativa - most are hybrids and the term used is "leaning"... for example "the strain is a hybrid leaning indica" or a "hybrid leaning sativa". When they combine two sativa strains for a new strain they'll call it a sativa and same for indica.

Gotta stay on your game though because its not uncommon to run into a dispensary that defines something as hybrid leaning indica/sativa and when you trace the genetics it turns out to be the opposite.

Most web sites have filters off to the left that will allow you to select sativa or indica - right now my TL location has 7 hybrids, 11 indica and 1 sativa. The sativa is the minis - Mojito by Binski.

As far as I know the term Minis is meant to be classified by "bud size".

Last edited:

Shadooz

As far as I know the term Minis is meant to be classified by "bud size".
So it can be from good sativa pheno batch or either bad indica.
Outdoor grow can be smaller if lack of water or sun, but still taste really good.
For Small indoor indica, without also normal size (not "mini") same bud (more pricey), it means bad batch...
It can be a refurb of their seed maker bred female, as "mini"..

Good question about the true sativas. The only answer I have is, they don't really exist here so far as I can tell. Which is a real bummer. It's hybrids all the way down.
I've dna degenerated, strongly sativa, seeds.
I could exchange.
I want a pikachu back..
But even for Alabama (at least 3 degree of hermaphroditism:rofl::evil:), they may not be good for breeding...

Florida must be mostly outdoor ? With its alea (hazard)

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 12/15/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Sativa Distillate Syringes- Valid 12.15.21 only, while supplies last. Sale excludes RSO. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment

Fluent: Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these, Early or Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 3 - Ground-2 for $40, TruClear-2 for $60 (Placed and picked up by 9PM today), BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off 3 Items, 35% off 5 items, 50% off 7 or more items - 12/13 to 12/15 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals and Puffco devices. My location has a strain today that doesn't look familiar and looks interesting if paired with the 50% off - Florida Sunrise THC 24% starts at $53.

Grow Healthy: 3 days to save 35% off everything. 35% off everything, excluding hardware and merchandise, from 9:00pm on 12/14/2021 – 9:00pm on 12/17/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion is stackable with the Food Drive 10% discount on orders that are pick-up in-store only if patient qualifies. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free any product. Starts 12/13 ends 12/19 - excludes Cliq Pods. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Great sale price but found nothing of interest even at that price at my location.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Edibles - . Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take $60 off when you spend $180. Today Only! Use promo code SAVE60 at checkout. No product restrictions! Product availability will vary by location. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/15/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/15/21 to qualify. Can stack with other discounts, but total purchase must reach $180 after all discounts are applied to qualify. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: Savings Up to 40% off (excludes Premium whole flower, popcorn, shake, prerolls, secret orchard and origyn.) and $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 12/16/2021:

VidaCann: Tikun Vapes 40% off. 12.16.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all Fluent Products- 12/16 to 12/19. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these, Early or Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 4 - 2 for $100 1g Trupods, 2 for $60 Concentrates - Valid on orders placed and picked up by 9pm on 12/16. BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off $200 and 50% off $400 or more - 12/16 to 12/18 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals-Valid on DELIVERY.

Grow Healthy: 3 days to save 35% off everything. 35% off everything, excluding hardware and merchandise, from 9:00pm on 12/14/2021 – 9:00pm on 12/17/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion is stackable with the Food Drive 10% discount on orders that are pick-up in-store only if patient qualifies. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: 20% off rosin, concentrates, pre-rolls and more! 14g leftovers for $35. Select strains - 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free any product. Starts 12/13 ends 12/19 - excludes Cliq Pods. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Edibles - . Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off (most) Flower. Use promo code FLWR50 at checkout. Excludes Animal Larry, Le Mans which are there top two strains, all Pre-rolls & 1 g flower. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/16/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/16/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: Today only - save 35% off Secret Orchard cart, syringe or edibles, and $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

Last edited:
His_Highness,
Reactions: florduh

His_Highness

Sales for 12/17/2021:

VidaCann: BOGO Sativa and Indica Vidacann Vapes

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all Fluent Products- 12/16 to 12/19. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these, Early or Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 5 - 4 for $100 on Select Flower to mix and match a 1/2 ounce - Valid 12/17 NOT valid for DELIVERY. BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off $200 and 50% off $400 or more - 12/16 to 12/18 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals-Also Valid on DELIVERY.

Sunnyside: 20% off rosin, concentrates, pre-rolls and more! 14g leftovers for $35. Select strains - 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80

Curaleaf: Buy 3 Get 2 Free any product. Starts 12/13 ends 12/19 - excludes Cliq Pods. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change.

MUV: 30% off everything - 12/17 to 12/19. Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything, and while you’re at it, add a little seasonal flair with your favorite tacky holiday look. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Sweaters encouraged but not required. Highlighted what's being excluded because these are the items I'd be interested in. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/17/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/17/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 20% off all flower includes premium (excludes shake and pre-rolls), and $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 12/18/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 3 Get 3 Free Pre-rolls - Buy 2 Get 2 Edibles - Valid 12.18.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all Fluent Products- 12/16 to 12/19.

Trulieve: 12 Days of Cannabis - Day 6 - 1/2 ounce select flower deals (Jack Herer, Purple Wookie, 7 of 9, Mandarin Dream and Stardawg). BUY MORE SAVE MORE - 25% off $200 and 50% off $400 or more - 12/16 to 12/18 - Not stackable - excludes Holly Jolly deals-Also Valid on DELIVERY.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

MUV: 30% off everything - 12/17 to 12/19. Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off Float Vapes. Today only! Use promo code 50CART at checkout. Excludes other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Excludes other vape products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/18/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/18/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: Save 40% off select .5g and 1g carts and syringes. $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/19/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Hybrid Distillate Syringes - Valid 12.19.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all Fluent Products- 12/16 to 12/19.

Trulieve: Senior Sunday 20% Off for those 55+ stackable once up to 40% - 15% off ALL Sunshine Product - $20 for SELECT LOW POTENCY FLOWER

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Surterra: Couldn't find a sale today at my location other than group discounts like 60% off first customer purchase.

Liberty: 50% off capusles and solutions - Save 40% off select .5g and 1g carts and syringes. $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/20/2021:

VidaCann: 40% off Tikun, Stanley Brothers - excludes flower - Valid 12.20.21 only, while supplies last. Sale Excludes Flower. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Cart Monday-25% off all Carts - Monday 12/20.

Trulieve: Truflower Minis 2 for $40 and Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Binski Products - not stackable - valid for orders placed and picked up by 9PM on 12/20.

Sunnyside: $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% off all products, 12/20 to 12/22 - not stackable, excludes devices.

MUV: B2G1 Flower - 8ths, pre-rolls or pre-roll packs - 12/20 to 12/21 - Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: 40% off Float Stardawg Corey whole flower- Use Code: JFY-FLWSC40-2JUFW7X- limit 2 items per cart - expires 12/20 at 8pm.

Liberty: 50% off capusles and solutions - Save 40% off select .5g and 1g carts and syringes. $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/21/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Pre-rolls - Valid 12.21.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off ALL Fluent Products - Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these Last Hour deals are stackable.

Trulieve: Select .5g vapes 2 for $50 (Sundae Driver, War on I-4, Clementine), Select 3.5g flower 4 for $100 (Fire Alient Master, Big Love, Shishka Blues) - deal valid on orders placed and picked up by 9PM on 12/21. Not Stackable.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. At my location - White 99 Flower 23% THC and Good Dawg Flower 23.4% THC for $30 look interesting. Also some carts for $25 and $27.50 for Christmas Cookies Cart.

Sunnyside: $15 off $100, $40 off $200, $75 off $300, Select Grammers $7, Pre-rolls 10 for $50, 8 wholes flower pre-rolls for $80, Select 8ths are 1 for $30, 2 for $50, 3 for $60.

The Flowery: Select 8ths reduced to $40 - $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% off all products, 12/20 to 12/22 - not stackable, excludes devices.

MUV: B2G1 Flower - 8ths, pre-rolls or pre-roll packs - 12/20 to 12/21 - Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108.

Surterra: Take 50% off Float Vapes. Today only! Use promo code 50CART at checkout. Excludes Full Spectrum Vapes, PAX® Era™ Pod and DART Pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Excludes Full Spectrum Vapes, PAX® Era™ Pod and DART Pods. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/21/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/21/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 50% off oils and 10% off Flower - excludes Origyns, Pre-rolls, and shake - $10 stackable coupon for donating a warm coat.

His_Highness

Sunnyside has surprised me in a good way as well.....I got their Mac 1 with only 15% THC on a recommendation from someone who knows I only buy when the THC is at least 20% and it was amazing.

Top Bottom