For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
Been a minute since I've done this but I wanted to show you all my modest setup for rosin press.
What's being pressed. This was the 1/2 oz from Liberty. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality.
r0BjobE.jpg

Press in the foreground with a 10 lb dumbell for counter weight/leverage.
T7upCYw.jpg

The beautiful ooze, lol.
FdS5JDc.jpg

Results first press. I will re-press everything a later (I always press twice since I always get some on the second go). A little bit of plant matter but it doesn't bother me.
THHQ5Pi.jpg

cDnfYtQ.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/28/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Distillate Syringes - Valid 11.28.21 only. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Save up to 40% off all Fluent products. Valid 11/26 to 11/28. Nothing interesting at my location.

Trulieve: 25% off, 35% off $200 and 50% off $350. No exclusions. 11/26 - 11/28. Some interesting and inexpensive 8ths at my location if the cure is worthy. My location is out of resin and rosin. 1/2 Oz of Fire Alien Master for $120- THC% 16.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Get $22 off $150, $55 off $275 and $100 off $400+. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items and 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% Off Entire Purchase-expires 11/29. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. At my location - Carts for $18 .3g, $21 .5g

MUV: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Disposables - while supplies last

Surterra: No sales at my location.

Liberty: Today receive 30% Storewide-excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls and Big Pete's Cookies. IMO - At my location...Only the premium flower is worth purchasing and its not included in the sale.

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/29/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off online orders for tinctures, capsules, syringes, pre-rolls and RSO - Valid 11.29.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 35% off all Fluent products - ONLINE ONLY - 11/29 to 11/30 - Some interesting 8ths for $35.75 at my location.

Trulieve: 30% off storewide - 11/29 - Looks like my location has restocked-seeing more high THC% flower today .... like Papaya Cake at 27% for $53 would be $37.10

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Nothing special at my location.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. Marshmallow OG flower 8th has been $30 for awhile now - THC% 20.48, CBD% .05 for $30 if the cure is worthy looks interesting.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 40% Off Entire Purchase-expires 11/29. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. At my location - Carts for $18 .3g, $21 .5g

MUV: Online Only - 25% off concentrates and a free Terp Pen when you buy 2 grams.

Surterra: Take 30% off your favorite products. Use promo code SAVE30 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/29/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/29/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last

Liberty: Today receive 40% -excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls and Big Pete's Cookies. IMO - At my location...Flower - Only the premium flower is worth purchasing and its not included in the sale. Some carts for $21.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/30/2021:

VidaCann: 25% Off CCELL Vapes plus for every $25 spent get a free pre-roll. Valid 11.30.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: 35% off all Fluent Express Pick Up Orders - ONLINE ONLY - 11/29 to 11/30 - Some interesting 8ths for $35.75 at my location.

Trulieve: Vape Tuesday $35 for .5g.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Nothing special at my location.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. Marshmallow OG flower 8th has been $30 for awhile now - THC% 20.48, CBD% .05 for $30 if the cure is worthy looks interesting.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 30% Off Most vapes (Excludes Cliq), $30 8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 12/5/21. nothing worth bothering with at my location.

MUV: Save 20% on Dart Carts and get a free battery when you buy 2 or more- 11/30 to 12/2. Some T1 8ths 20% off at my location for a final price of $40.

Surterra: There were no new sales at my location but my location has had a re-stock of high THC strains that I haven't seen in awhile.

Liberty: Today receive 40% -excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls and Big Pete's Cookies. IMO - At my location...Flower - Only the premium flower is worth purchasing and its not included in the sale. Some carts for $21.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 12/01/2021:

VidaCann: 35% off select vapes - Valid 12.01.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off on select flower. 12/01 to 12/02 - the select flower at my location is 17.62% and 17.37% THC for a starting price of $50/$60.

Trulieve: 30% off - 12/01 - Excludes the new "Live Sauz Carts". Stock available for sale includes 7g ground for regular price $25, Minis for regular price $27 and Stardawg 8th with 23% THC for regular price $43.

Grow Healthy: Food Drive - get 10% stackable with 2 qualifying canned goods donated. Not available for delivery. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Nothing special on sale at my location.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.- Re-stock of some $30 8ths like Mac 1 looks interesting if the cure is worthy.

Curaleaf: 30% Off Most vapes (Excludes Cliq), $30 8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 12/5/21. nothing worth bothering with at my location. Some $30 8ths at my location look interesting if the cure is worthy - Orange Kush Cake Tier 3 THC% 23.64 and some others.

MUV: Save 20% on Flower & Dart Carts and get a free battery when you buy 2 Dart Carts- (Limit 1 Battery)- 11/30 - 12/02.

Surterra: There were no new sales at my location but my location has had a re-stock of high THC strains that I haven't seen in awhile.

Liberty: $5 off .5g carts

His_Highness

Sales for 12/02/2021:

VidaCann: 40% off Select Distillate Syringes. Valid 12.02.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off on select flower. 12/01 to 12/02 - the select flower at my location is 17.62% and 17.37% THC for a starting price of $50/$60.

Trulieve: 30% off - 12/02 - Excludes the new "Live Sauz Carts". Orders $125 and above picked up by 9PM receive a free pre-roll. Stock available for sale includes 7g ground for regular price $25, Minis for regular price $27 and Stardawg 8th with 23% THC for regular price $43.

Grow Healthy: Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Nothing special on sale at my location.

Sunnyside: Save 15% on some favorite brands. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9, 2 for $17 and 3 for $21. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.- Re-stock of some $30 8ths like Mac 1 looks interesting if the cure is worthy.

Curaleaf: 30% Off Most vapes (Excludes Cliq), $30 8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 12/5/21.

MUV: Save 20% on Flower & Dart Carts and get a free battery when you buy 2 Dart Carts- (Limit 1 Battery)- 11/30 - 12/02.

Surterra: 50% off Select Ground Flower. Take 50% off Galactic Glue & Original Glue Ground Flower. Today only! Use promo code 50GLUE at checkout. Excludes other flower & Pre-rolls. Limit 6 free items per customer. While supplies last. Excludes other flower & Pre-rolls. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/2/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/2/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last. The ground at my location is only 12 or 14 % THC. My location has had a re-stock of high THC strains that I haven't seen in awhile.

Liberty: Save 30% off .5g and 1g Carts and use your $10 Stackable coupon to make it a better deal.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/03/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off Stanley Brothers plus spend $100 and get a hat or shirt - Valid 12.03.21 only. Must purchase (1) One or more Stanley Brothers products to receive shirt or hat. Available while supplies last. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all Fluent products. 12/03 to 12/05 - Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable. Nothing caught my eye as far as the sale is concerned.

Trulieve: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Truflower - 12/03 - 12/04 - excludes Cultivar collection, Minis and Ground - not stackable.

Grow Healthy: 25% off All Flower and Littles plus stackable Food Drive Discount (donate 2 qualifying items) for an additional 10% off. 25% off Flower, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00pm on 12/02/2021 – 8:00pm on 12/05/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 25% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion is stackable with Food Drive 10% discount if patient donates two qualifying food items. 10% Food Drive Discount does not apply for delivery orders. This promotion does not stack with any other additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 2 for $17 and 3 for $21. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.- Re-stock of some $30 8ths like Mac 1 looks interesting if the cure is worthy.

Curaleaf: 30% Off Most vapes (Excludes Cliq), $30 8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 12/5/21.

MUV: 25% Off on all oral products. 12/3 to 12/5.

Surterra: Take 40% off (almost) everything. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate, Float THCA Powder and Animal Larry & Le Mans flower products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/3/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/3/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: Save $5 off Popcorn, $10 off whole flower, $15 off 1G carts, $20 off 1G syringes.

His_Highness

Went to Surterra Thursday to take advantage of the "new customer 60% off". Got exactly $500 worth of flower and carts for $200. WOOHOO!!!

Was considering waiting till Saturday but I was concerned they'd run out of the newly re-stocked high THC flower I had been waiting on.

Glad I didn't wait because when I checked the LeMans flower I was drooling over Thursday this morning....they were out of stock already. "Time waits for no one" - Rolling Stones.

I'll post the haul tomorrow but I got their top tier flower 8ths for $20 and full spectrum .5g carts for $22. Got 7 8ths and 3 carts but had to get a all-in-one disposable cart to get to $500 exactly.

How do you know what flower is best at Surterra...its the ones they exclude from their flower sales like Lemans, Sunburn and Animal Larry.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/04/2021:

VidaCann: Buy a Flower Jar and Get a free Pre-roll. Plus 30%off Tikun Products - Valid 12.04.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all Fluent products. 12/03 to 12/05 - Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable. Nothing caught my eye as far as the sale is concerned.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021. Today's daily deal valid 12/04 till 9PM: Buy 1 8th flower for $30, Buy 4 8ths flower for $100 - Valid on $33 and $43 strains IN STORE ONLY. 1/2 Oz Mandarin Dream $120 (THC% 16). Buy 3 Get 1 Free Truflower - 12/03 - 12/04 - excludes Cultivar collection, Minis and Ground - not stackable. Donate a new unwrapped toy and get 10% off - stackable. Valid till 12/5/2021. Among others....Stardawg at 23% THC is a $43 8th. I've had good luck with Stardawg before but not at this low of a price point so I wonder about the cure.

Grow Healthy: 25% off All Flower and Littles plus stackable Food Drive Discount (donate 2 qualifying items) for an additional 10% off. 25% off Flower, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00pm on 12/02/2021 – 8:00pm on 12/05/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 25% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion is stackable with Food Drive 10% discount if patient donates two qualifying food items. 10% Food Drive Discount does not apply for delivery orders. This promotion does not stack with any other additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 2 for $17 and 3 for $21. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.- Re-stock of some $30 8ths like Mac 1 looks interesting if the cure is worthy.

Curaleaf: 30% Off Most vapes (Excludes Cliq), $30 8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Cliq is excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 12/5/21. My location is out of $30 8ths.

Surterra: Take 50% off Vape Pens. Today Only! Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Excludes other vape products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/4/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/4/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last. Full Spectrum Vapes regular price is $55.

Liberty: Save $5 off Popcorn, $10 off whole flower, $15 off 1G carts, $20 off 1G syringes.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/05/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off CCELL vapes. Buy 2 Get 1 free 3 or 10 pack edibles. Valid 12.05.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021. 20% off Senior Sunday-Stackable! Today's daily deal valid 12/05 till 8PM: Buy 1 8th flower for $30, Buy 4 8ths flower for $100 - Valid on $33 and $43 strains IN STORE ONLY. 1/2 Oz Mandarin Dream $120. Donate a new unwrapped toy and get 10% off - stackable. Valid till 12/5/2021.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 2 for $17 and 3 for $21. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.

Surterra: No sales listed other than the group discounts like 60% off first order.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/06/2021:

VidaCann: 35% off Tikun Midnight Products.

Fluent: Save 25% on all Fluent Carts. walk-ins and Express Pickup-not stackable -12/06 only - Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021. $30 on select Truclear and $45 on select TruPod. Pickup by 9PM 12/06. Minis - Pick up by 9PM 12-06 and get a free Pre-roll. 1/2 Oz Mandarin Dream $120 16% THC at my location.

Grow Healthy: 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Select 8ths - 2 for $75 and 4 for $135 and 14g leftovers for $35. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 2 for $17 and 3 for $21. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.

Curaleaf: 30% off most products (Excludes select Cliq)-expires 12/12 PLUS Buy a Cliq Pod and get a free battery. Starts 12-06 Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 - buy 2 shatter, crumble or budder and get 1 Free

Surterra: Take 50% off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Use promo code 50PODS at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted products per person. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/6/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/6/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/07/2021:

VidaCann: 35% off select distillate syringes. Valid 12.07.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Save 25% on all Fluent products. Online Only - 12-07 Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021. $5 select Pre-rolls, $20 select vapes and $30 select live budder. Pickup by 9PM on 12/07. Spend $150 get 30% off, Spend $200 get 40% off - valid 12-07 - not stackable.

Grow Healthy: 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Select 8ths - 2 for $75 and 4 for $135 and 14g leftovers for $35. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 2 for $17 and 3 for $21. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.

Curaleaf: 30% off most products (Excludes select Cliq)-expires 12/12 PLUS Buy a Cliq Pod and get a free battery. Starts 12-06 Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 - buy 2 shatter, crumble or budder and get 1 Free. Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through Decmber -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108

Surterra: Take 50% off Cakez & Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Use promo code 50FLWR at checkout. Excludes other flower & pre-rolls. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/7/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/7/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 30% off select premium flower

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Trulieve is running a 40% off on most things, today only, and the site has the promo ad, but the discount isn't reflected in the shop (pickup or delivery).

I've not shopped TL before... Do they honor the discount upon delivery?

iammyself

Trulieve is running a 40% off on most things, today only, and the site has the promo ad, but the discount isn't reflected in the shop (pickup or delivery).

Yes, they take the promotion at the time of payment based on when you placed the order. I’ve had to tell them before, but always got the discount.

His_Highness

As @iammyself stated TL doesn't display the discount on an item nor do they display the correct total that includes the actual discount. They usually state somewhere on the site (and order paperwork) that the final total will be provided at purchase. Just about every time I've ordered something from TL, whether its delivery or pickup, I've had to SHOW THEM the calculations I used to figure out the purchase price. There are times when their final calculation differs from mine. Most of the time they're over charging but there are those times where their total is less than mine.

If you're doing a delivery order they're supposed to call you when the order clears and is ready to deliver and that's when I may try to review the sale price but inevitably whether its pickup or delivery there is usually a difference between their calculations and mine. Make sure you have your own calculations with you in some form. Things have been getting better at TL so this all may be overkill now.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/08/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 3 Get 3 free pre-rolls. Plus Buy 2 Get 1 Free CCELL vapes. Valid 12.08.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 Free on FTH Magnum Opus (THC% 17.99 $50) and FTH Rose Special (THC% 17.37 $60) Whole Flower. 12/08 to 12/09. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021- $20 for select 7G Ground, $10 TruChocolate Bars - valid on orders placed and picked up by 9PM 12/08 . 40% off storewide - Valid on orders placed and picked up by 9PM on 12/8 - excludes Ground. Cannot be combined with Daily Deal pricing.

Sunnyside: Select 8ths - 2 for $75 and 4 for $135 and 14g leftovers for $35. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.

The Flowery: 12/8 to 12/9 pick any 10 pre-rolls and save $20. $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2 disposables vapes. Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108

Surterra: Buy 1 Get 1 flash sale on vape pens in-store only 3pm to 8pm. There is a semi- deal on "new" product 1G flower for $15 and pre-pack chillum for $10.

Liberty: 50% Off select 1G syringes and carts AND 30% off .5G carts.

iammyself

I went to my new favorite dispensary location (but NOT fav dispensary!), Trulieve South Beach, to pick up some flower. I also wanted to exchange a broken Trustik and a gram of 5Gs Purple F2 live budder that I didn’t like. I placed an order for two 3.5g each of Banana MAC by Sunshine Cannabis, and Blue Apricot Sherbet by Modern Flower. They ended up giving me full credit for the Trustik at $30 and $55 for the live budder, but 40% off the replacement Trustik and gram of Grandaddy Purple live budder.

So instead of $111.60 for the half oz of flower that I expected to pay, they said I only owed $75.60. I tried to say I owed more, and the manager came over and went through the entire order. In the end, I only paid the $75.60. The manager said they’d honor her original quoted price. Whatever, I tried to pay what I thought I owed, and they wouldn’t let me. 🤣

503FE0AD-6FC6-4BA7-AC09-3636DB0154D6.jpeg

The Grandaddy Purple live budder is way better than the 5G Purple F2. It has more than twice as many terps at 10% vs 4% on the 5GPF2.

33ADC8BC-BDAD-444C-A5F9-9BBD87EFF206.jpeg

Banana MAC is 19.5% THC. I enjoyed the last 3.5g. The flavor is good, but the bud structure leaves a lot to be desired.

7C7C699E-71D5-4DEB-B14B-B3A2D1C9FA9B.jpeg

The Blue Apricot Sherbet is 20% THC. It has great flavor, appearance, and effects. It is Modern Flower brand, one of the brands Trulieve brought over from Harvest. Whoever does the ex-Harvest grows is way better than whoever does the Sunshine Cannabis grows.

His_Highness

What do you guys think of MUV's build an ounce?
Sorry I'm late - lots going on today ....

The only strain I was interested in at my MUV location was T1 Triangle Kush but an ounce for $300 didn't make me get off my wallet but it was pretty close.

I think I'm getting spoiled. I can't remember ever paying full price for anything in the last year or so. I'm not sure I even know what the real full price is anymore. All these top tier 8ths listed regularly as $50 .... I've never purchased any 8th for $50.

His_Highness

Sales for 12/10/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Hybrid Distillate Syringe - Valid 12.10.21 only, while supplies last. If applicable, free item must be of equal or lesser value. Promotions exclude retail merchandise & apparel. Discounts are redeemable in-store or on same-day pickup and delivery orders only. All discounts will be applied at the time of pickup or delivery by your VidaCann Associate prior to processing your payment. 5% stackable discount for donating a unwrapped toy for kids 5-17 years old.

Fluent: Take Up To 50% off on all Fluent products. Valid 12/10 to 12/12-Nothing caught my eye at my location. Early Risers - shop the first hour Mon-Sat or the first two hours on Sunday and get 10% off. Last Hour of operation Sun-Thu also gets 10% off. Couldn't find anything on the web site to see if these are stackable.

Trulieve: Daily Deals - New ways to save EVERY DAY through 12/12/2021: $20 8th flower on Purple Wookie(Reg. Price $43 17% THC) and Mandarin Dream(Reg. Price $43 16% THC PLUS $30 TruClear on Dogwalker OG and Banana Kush-valid on orders placed and picked up by 9 PM on 12/10. Scratch off chance to save up to 75% off - Could care less about a scratch off unless I was already purchasing.

Grow Healthy: 35% off Flower, carts, syringes and RSO: 35% off cartridges, syringes, RSO, and flower, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00pm on 12/08/2021 – 9:00pm on 12/10/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion is stackable with Food Drive 10% discount if patient donates two qualifying food items. 10% Food Drive Discount does not apply for delivery orders. This promotion does not stack with any other additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. 10% off food drive stackable discount can be used once per day from 9:00 am 12/01/21 – 8:30 pm 12/17/21 if patient donates a minimum of 2 qualifying items. The Food Drive 10% discount is stackable with standing discounts including First Time Patient, Second Visit, Financial Hardship, and Veterans. The Food Drive 10% discount is also stackable with other discounts, including GrowHealthy promotions and Fresh Picks. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on online and in-store orders only but is not applicable for delivery. 10% discount will be applied in-store at checkout. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Plenty of decent flower in the $30s sale price.

Sunnyside: Select 8ths - 2 for $75 and 4 for $135 and 14g leftovers for $35. Select $30 1/8ths. Select Grammers for $9, 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50, 4 concentrates 1g for $320, 2 select rosin carts for $90.

The Flowery: Pick any 10 pre-rolls and save $20. $5 off selected items. The $5 selected items aren't worth it at my location.

MUV: Buy 3 Get 2 disposables vapes. Build your own OUNCE or 1/2 OUNCE through December -Ounce T1-$300, T2-$240, T3-$192, 1/2 Ounce T1-$170, T2-$136, T3-$108

Surterra: 50% off Full Spectrum vapes: Today only! Use promo code 50FLOAT at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Excludes other vape products. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 12/10/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 12/10/21 to qualify. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 30% off select .5G and 1G carts and 1G syringes.

Top Bottom