For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Haven't tried the Trulieve Live Resin.

I've tried the live resin carts at Curaleaf. Enjoyed the taste and it was probably the smoothest cart I've ever had. I find most carts to be harsh but these weren't.

iammyself

Anybody try Trulieve's hydrocarbon extractions yet? They seem to have a few Live Resins available at my shop pretty consistently.

Yes, actually, I just picked up a gram this week. I got Cherry Punch live resin. It's pretty fantastic. It has a texture I've only seen once, when a Truwax sugared up. It was the tastiest concentrate I'd tried, other than live rosin, until I got the live resin. I can't really taste a difference between the resin and rosin, so I'll go with the cheaper resin from now on.

I also stopped at Grow Healthy for the first time in a long time today. I got an eighth each of White 99, Durban Dawg, and Big Pine Key.

Big Pine Key is 19% THC, and 2.2% terps. Not too shabby looking either.

The White 99 is 24% THC, and 3.1% terps. This is one of my favorite energetic strains. The huge bud has a pretty small stem too. It was supposed to be Littles.

The Durban Dawg is 23% THC, and a whopping 4% terps! The texture is spongy and wet, in a good way. I'm excited to try this one. It is also Littles.

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
I tired one of the Live Resin, it was good and I like the consistency. The only extract I really dislike is crumble only because its hard to work with, at least for me. Ranking probably resin LIVE ROSIN on top but too expensive, then budder, live resin, shatter, wax, syringe, crumble. I have not tried the meringue yet at trulieve.
EDIT in RED...I f'd up

Last edited:

florduh

Oh man, saying it tastes identical to Live Rosin is high praise. Grow Healthy and Sunnyside/OP rosin is some of the best concentrate I’ve had on either coast.

I’ll have to give some a whirl. I still like the fact rosin is totally solventless. That’ll always be worth a premium to me. But I’ll happily supplement with quality live resin if the price is right.

iammyself

Oh man, saying it tastes identical to Live Rosin is high praise. Grow Healthy and Sunnyside/OP rosin is some of the best concentrate I’ve had on either coast.

I’ll have to give some a whirl. I still like the fact rosin is totally solventless. That’ll always be worth a premium to me. But I’ll happily supplement with quality live resin if the price is right.
*Disclaimer - I’m no concentrate connoisseur by any means, so don’t hold it against me if you can taste a huge difference. And it’s been a few months since I had some rosin. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

His_Highness

I have little to no real experience with concentrates so I can't really point out "interesting" deals but I'll make sure to include what I can in when I do a daily sales post.

florduh

I have little to no real experience with concentrates so I can't really point out "interesting" deals but I'll make sure to include what I can in when I do a daily sales post.

Oh you've definitely posted concentrate deals that have gotten me to open my wallet! To me, the best deal is when Sunnyside has their Live Rosin for $72. Oh, and after the conversion from OP, they now have a $100 free shipping threshold, down from $150.

*Disclaimer - I’m no concentrate connoisseur by any means, so don’t hold it against me if you can taste a huge difference. And it’s been a few months since I had some rosin. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Oh, based on my experience with live resin, I have no doubt it tastes great. I'll give some a whirl. I'm not much a connoisseur when it comes to taste either. It's binary, "tastes good/doesn't taste good". I'm more picky when it comes to effects. Most of the non-rosin stuff I've tried in FL so far has been pretty one dimensional.

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/19/2021: EDIT at 1:28PM - SURTERRA FLASH SALE - 50% OFF PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH AND BIG SMOOTH. Valid in-store only 3-8PM-limit of 6 units.

(Trulieve at my location has the best flower sale today based on what looks like a flower restock in conjunction with their B3G1 sale)

VidaCann: Buy 2, Get 1 Free Tikun Olam and Stanley Brother vapes.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on all Fluent products including whole flower, pre-rolls, gels, carts, drops and more. Valid 11/18-11/21. My location has several whole flower strains that look interesting in conjunction with the sale....at $55 an 8th the unit cost would be $41.25 for OG Kush at THC% 23.98 , CBD% ,09. - an "ok" sale but not great.

Trulieve: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Flower. 11/18 - 11/19. Excludes Ground, Mini and Cultivar. At my location - Plenty of good flower to choose from at the $43 to $53 price point. Would work out to $39.75 an 8th for the $53 8ths. Looks like my location has re-stocked up on flower. I'm seeing high THC strains that have been absent for awhile. Cherry Punch (27% THC) for $43 would work out to $32.25 a 8th and looks to be a good sale if the cure is worthy.

Grow Healthy Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. My location has Durban Dog Flower (24.16% THC) on sale for $35.

Sunnyside: Save 20% or more on rosin carts, balms, tinctures, select flower and concentrates. Valid through 11/21. Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. Some flower comes out to a similar price point ($40) as the Fluent sale where the THC% is in the 19/20's and the CBD% .09. (Mac 1 and Blueberry muffin) - an "ok" sale but not great

The Flowery: $5 off selected items and 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Concentrates (excludes Gold) and save 30% on Boundless Terp-pen. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed. Discounted flower at my location Pootie Tang x I95 Tier 3 (THC% 24.20/CBD% .04 - $32 - cure may be an issue as well as bud size at this price.

Surterra: Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vape Carts. Today only! Use promo code 50FLOAT at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. EDIT at 1:28PM - SURTERRA FLASH SALE - 50% OFF PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH AND BIG SMOOTH. Valid in-store only 3-8PM-limit of 6 units.

Liberty: Spend $100-$149 Save 10%, Spend $150-$199 Save 15%, Spend $200-$249 Save 20%, Spend $250-$299 Save 25%, Spend $300-MORE Save 30% (EXCLUSIONS: Secret Orchard, Edibles, Origyn, Shake and Premium Flower/Popcorn) Plus 10% stackable coupon for Food Drive Participation.

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
I'm no connoisseur either when it comes to concentrate, although I have pretty darn good knowledge of it. Since 2014 I was pressing my own nuggets to make concentrate. An Irwin vice, with the Copper/Nickel plate blocks mounted in the vice jaws (last line in my sig), and they had a soldering iron in each block...voila, a heated press. Look here for pics of the vice setup and squishing examples. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rosin-technique-easy-diy-solventless.17470/post-1413271
I don't press anymore, but if I have to I can. I posted there quite a bit in the past. The really weird thing is that just a few minutes before typing this and doing a budder dab of Sluricane, I thought, damn, I went through two grams in a week...yikes! That's how much I like concentrate over flower (I use both every night and only at night).

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
My local Vidacann got resupplied with flower - and it went real quick too. But I did get 1/8's of 2 of their top tier buds, plus some sativa "tier 3".

Here is the sativa, Margalope w/ specs. Nice buds for "tier 3". I expected a nice sweet smell, but got more of a fresh cut grass smell. Very fluffy 1/8, not dense, piney/earthy taste. Lighter vapor than I prefer. Not my fav, but did get a zingy buzz.

marg1.jpg

Next up is Breath Mintz premium hybrid flower. It has a rich earthy smell with a real hint of mint. The flowers are dense and nicely trimmed, but not very big for T1. Vapor is thick and smooth, and yes, there is a taste of mint, Packs a nice punch, probably best of later in the day.
mintz1.jpg

Last one is a beautiful premium Indica called Tahoe Quatro. Piney and sweet smell with a sour undertone. Buds are VERY well trimmed, dense, and oily. Dense vapor, but quite smooth. Hard hitter too.

tahoeq1.jpg

Also picked up some of their Erez RSO, but haven't tried it yet. :leaf:

Not bad for my first experience at this dispensary, but not as good as what I've had from Grow Healthy (Queso Pero) and Liberty (love that Wild Cherry Punch)....IMHO...

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/120/2021:

VidaCann: Distillate Syringe 20% off and get a free pre-roll. Valid 11.20.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on all Fluent products including whole flower, pre-rolls, gels, carts, drops and more. Valid 11/18-11/21. My location has several whole flower strains that look interesting in conjunction with the sale....at $55 an 8th the unit cost would be $41.25 - an "ok" sale but not great.

Trulieve: Didn't find a sale at my location and didn't receive any sale notices.

Grow Healthy Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. My location has StarDawg Flower (19.48% THC) on sale for $35.

Sunnyside: Save 20% or more on rosin carts, balms, tinctures, select flower and concentrates. Valid through 11/21. Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. Some flower comes out to a similar price point ($40) as the Fluent sale where the THC% is in the 19/20's and the CBD% .09. (Mac 1 and Blueberry muffin) - an "ok" sale but not great

The Flowery: $5 off selected items and 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21. There are some cheap deals if you're willing to take a chance - for example: Mandarin Cookies Tier 2 THC 18.75%, CBD .09%. 8th for $28.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Concentrates (excludes Gold) and save 30% on Boundless Terp-pen. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Take 50% off all Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Today only! Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last.

Liberty: Spend $100-$149 Save 10%, Spend $150-$199 Save 15%, Spend $200-$249 Save 20%, Spend $250-$299 Save 25%, Spend $300-MORE Save 30% (EXCLUSIONS: Secret Orchard, Edibles, Origyn, Shake and Premium Flower/Popcorn) Plus 10% stackable coupon for Food Drive Participation.

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
@Solomon in my local it seems everyone sells all the tiers and minis (all I have here are three Trulieves, one Liberty, one Surterra, and one MUV, that's it. If I want the others like GH or Cura or whatever, I have to drive either 40 miles or 65 miles in either direction...rarely do I get large buds like you show...I alwyas laugh at what I get here in that to my eye, it all looks pretty much the same as far as size...all small to medium nugs and yet they have it in different tiers.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/21/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Tinctures and topicals. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Edibles. Valid 11.21.21 only. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on all Fluent products including whole flower, pre-rolls, gels, carts, drops and more. Valid 11/18-11/21. My location has several whole flower strains that look interesting in conjunction with the sale....at the $55 mid-point for an 8th the unit cost would be $41.25 - an "ok" sale but not great.

Trulieve: New price on Live Resin - $55 for select strains.

Grow Healthy Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Save 20% or more on rosin carts, balms, tinctures, select flower and concentrates. Valid through 11/21. Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. Some flower comes out to $40 where the THC% is in the 19/20's and the CBD% .09. (Mac 1 and Blueberry muffin) - an "ok" sale but not great

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21.

MUV: 25% off 1gram pre-rolls. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: No new sales today.

Liberty: Spend $100-$149 Save 10%, Spend $150-$199 Save 15%, Spend $200-$249 Save 20%, Spend $250-$299 Save 25%, Spend $300-MORE Save 30% (EXCLUSIONS: Secret Orchard, Edibles, Origyn, Shake and Premium Flower/Popcorn) Plus 10% stackable coupon for Food Drive Participation. *Everyday patient discounts exclude Premium Flower and Premium Popcorn. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupons.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
@Solomon in my local it seems everyone sells all the tiers and minis (all I have here are three Trulieves, one Liberty, one Surterra, and one MUV, that's it. If I want the others like GH or Cura or whatever, I have to drive either 40 miles or 65 miles in either direction...rarely do I get large buds like you show...I alwyas laugh at what I get here in that to my eye, it all looks pretty much the same as far as size...all small to medium nugs and yet they have it in different tiers.
Sorry to hear that. I am beginning to realize that I have it pretty good here in Gainesville, with I think 9 dispensaries. Most deliver too, which is becoming my preferred way to shop.

I do think that GrowHealthy has ruined me for other dispensary premium flower. They got the big buds, I cannot lie, I like big buds 😏

florduh

Trulieve: New price on Live Resin - $55 for select strains.

Concentrates are still too expensive in FL overall. But I gotta say, I'm impressed with TL's pricing here. When I heard hydrocarbon extractions were coming, I was sure Trulieve would try and sell them for more than Live Rosin.

I am beginning to realize that I have it pretty good here in Gainesville, with I think 9 dispensaries.

Yeah, the surest way to have access to dispensaries is to live by a college. I was confused as to why Lakeland had a wide variety of dispensaries. Never seemed like a real happening place to me. Until I realized it's a college town.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/22/2021:

VidaCann: Every $25 spent gets a free Pre-roll. 30% Off CCELL Vapes. Valid 11.22.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% Off on all Fluent products plus double points. BOGO 60% Off applies to all products. Must be a Fluent rewards member to earn Fluent points. Valid 11/22 - 11/24. Cart Monday - 20% off all carts - excludes Dash Pen. 10% off first hour of business Monday - Saturday and first two hours on Sunday. 10% off last hour of business Sunday - Thursday - In-store only. Pro-tip - shop online for express pickup and pickup during these hours. B1G1 60% off would be two $55 8ths for $38.5 a piece.

Trulieve: Black Tuna Sale - 25% off whole flower - valid on Black Tuna whole flower 11/22/2021. Live Resin - New price $55 for select strains. Mini Monday.

Grow Healthy Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: Green Wednesday starts Monday - 40% of entire purchase. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/24/21. Some inexpensive carts and inexpensive low end flower at my location.

MUV: 25% off Plus, Pure and all-in-one vapes. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Take 30% off your favorite products. Today only! Use promo code SAVE30 at checkout. Excludes accessories. Product availability will vary by location. While supplies last.

Liberty: 40% off green Wednesday starts now for select items. Plus 10% stackable coupon for Food Drive Participation. *Everyday patient discounts exclude Premium Flower and Premium Popcorn. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupons. Super A5 strain $30 THC% 23.3 and CBD% .07 looks interesting at my location depending on cure.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/23/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Tikun and Stanley Brothers Plus 20% Off RSO. Valid 11.23.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% Off on all Fluent products plus double points. BOGO 60% Off applies to all products. Must be a Fluent rewards member to earn Fluent points. Valid 11/22 - 11/24. 15% off every Tuesday on all Fluent products. The promotion is valid on Tuesdays only. Express Tuesdays orders must be picked up on the same business day the order was placed. Discount just applies to Fluent products, unless otherwise stated. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pickup. Promotions are not stackable, except veterans (up to 30%.) Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location. 10% off first hour of business Monday - Saturday and first two hours on Sunday. 10% off last hour of business Sunday - Thursday - In-store only. Pro-tip - shop online for express pickup and pickup during these hours.

Trulieve: Live Resin - New price $55 for select strains.

Grow Healthy: 35% off MPX Live Rosin, Flower, Littles, Distillate, RSO and Tinctures. 35% off Distillate, RSO, Tinctures, MPX™ Live Rosin, Flower, and Littles and 20% off Last Resort™ Pre-Ground and Topicals from 9:00pm on 11/22/2021 – 9:00pm on 11/24/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288 Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. 4 One Plant Concentrates for $320
Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320. Save $40!

Curaleaf: Green Wednesday starts Monday - 40% of entire purchase. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/24/21. Some inexpensive carts and inexpensive low end flower at my location.

MUV: B3G2 Edibles.

Surterra: 40% off everything. Just our way of saying we’re thankful for YOU. Take home a free limited-edition Surterra hat with every order of $150 or more! Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories. Free gift will be added at pickup. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/23/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/23/21 to qualify. Total purchase must exceed $150 after discount to qualify for free gift. Free gift available while supplies last. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 40% off green Wednesday starts now for select items PLUS 25% off premium flower and popcorn. Wild Cherry Punch premium flower 20% THC, CBD% .06 on sale for $37.50 at my location looks interesting. Grandaddy Purple .5g cart THC% 82.1 for $21 looks interesting but there are some reviews saying the taste is lacking.

Last edited:

florduh

d4b85fbe-e4a4-168a-605d-011c12ead5ca.jpg

391pr7.jpg

His_Highness

Sales for 11/24/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 5 Get 3 free pre-rolls. Buy 2 Get 1 Free Syringes or CCELL vapes. Valid 11.24.21 only. Free item must of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% Off on all Fluent products plus double points. BOGO 60% Off applies to all products. Must be a Fluent rewards member to earn Fluent points. Valid 11/22 - 11/24.

Trulieve: 25% off flower, 30% off oil/concentrates, 35% off edibles. No exclusions - valid from 11/23/2021 - 11/24/2021.

Grow Healthy: 35% off MPX Live Rosin, Flower, Littles, Distillate, RSO and Tinctures. 35% off Distillate, RSO, Tinctures, MPX™ Live Rosin, Flower, and Littles and 20% off Last Resort™ Pre-Ground and Topicals from 9:00pm on 11/22/2021 – 9:00pm on 11/24/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288 Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. 4 One Plant Concentrates for $320 Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320. Save $40!

MUV: Green Wednesday - take 30% off everything. Some interesting flower discounted at my location starting at $28.

Surterra: Take 40% off your favorite products. FREE limited-edition Surterra hat with every purchase of $150 or more! Today only! Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories. Free gift will be added at pickup. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/24/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/24/21 to qualify. Total purchase must exceed $150 after discount to qualify for free gift. Free gift available while supplies last. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 40% off green Wednesday starts now for select items PLUS 25% off premium flower and popcorn. Wild Cherry Punch premium flower 24.5% THC, CBD% .06 on sale for $37.50 at my location looks interesting. Grandaddy Purple .5g cart THC% 82.1 for $21 looks interesting but there are some reviews saying the taste is lacking.

His_Highness

Happy Thanksturkey!!!!!!!

Crushed for time today - I cook from scratch on Thanksturkey and HannaKwanzaRismus. Turkey, tarragon stuffing, and gravy are my responsibilities. So here's the quick hits for today:

Curaleaf - 50% off Storewide + Friday only Get One Free Select Fresh Watermelon Cart and Battery with $50 purchase: Save big during our Black Friday sale. November 26 - 29. 50% off the entire store + Friday only Get One Free Select Fresh Watermelon Cart and Battery with $50 purchase*: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Friday only while supplies last. Minimum $50 is required to qualify for this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/29/21.

Growhealthy - 25% off everything. 25% off everything, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00pm on 11/24/2021 - 9:00pm on 11/27/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/26/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off storewide. Discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.) Nothing interesting at my location

Fluent: 40% off all Fluent products. Valid 11/26 to 11/28. Nothing interesting at my location.

Trulieve: 25% off, 35% off $200 and 50% off $350. No exclusions. 11/26 - 11/28. Some interesting and inexpensive 8ths at my location if the cure is worthy. My location is out of resin and rosin.

Grow Healthy: 25% off everything - excludes Last Resort 25% off everything, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00pm on 11/24/2021 – 9:00pm on 11/27/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Fresh Picks - Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Get $22 off $150, $55 off $275 and $100 off $400+. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: 50% off the entire store + One Free Select Fresh Watermelon Cart & Battery with $50 purchase* Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. *Friday only while supplies last. Minimum $50 is required to qualify for this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/29/21. Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days. $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. At my location - Carts for $15. Flower isn't worth the sale.

MUV: 25% off everything and get a free pre-roll when you spend $150. 11/26 - 11/27. Some interesting Premium Tier 1 flower for $37.50 at my location.

Surterra: Take 40% off your favorite products. Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolate and Animal Larry flower products. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/26/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/26/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last. At my location Cakez Flower THC% 24.7 original price $45 would work out to be $27. Some Kief starting at $35 would work out to $21.

Liberty: 50% savings plus shop early for doorbusters. Doesn't include premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls and big pete cookies. At my location .. some carts for $17.50. IMO - Only the premium flower is worth purchasing and its no included in the sale.

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
Did the TL today, $360 purchase cost $180, and did a 1/2 oz flower from Liberty for $100 that was 50% off. Bummed I could only get 3 grams of budder due to being at my prescription limit (I just saw the Dr on Tuesday and she increased my allowable concentrate up but I'm sure it hasn't gone through yet). The 1/2 from Liberty will be pressed into concentrate by me...I guess I jinxed myself with my earlier post that I don't press anymore, lol.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/27/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 3, Get 3 Free PCK Pre-rolls. Valid 11.27.21 only for Pre-Roll offer. Trichopath flower available while supplies last. Trichopath drop excludes Lakeland location. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Save up to 40% off all Fluent products. Valid 11/26 to 11/28. Nothing interesting at my location.

Trulieve: 25% off, 35% off $200 and 50% off $350. No exclusions. 11/26 - 11/28. Some interesting and inexpensive 8ths at my location if the cure is worthy. My location is out of resin and rosin. 1/2 Oz of Fire Alien Master for $120- THC% 16.

Grow Healthy: 25% off everything - excludes Last Resort 25% off everything, excluding Last Resort™, from 9:00pm on 11/24/2021 – 9:00pm on 11/27/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Discounts can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Fresh Picks - Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288.

Sunnyside: Get $22 off $150, $55 off $275 and $100 off $400+. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: 40% Off Entire Purchase-expires 11/29. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. At my location - Carts for $18.

MUV: 25% off everything and get a free pre-roll when you spend $150. 11/26 - 11/27. Some interesting Premium Tier 1 flower for $37.50 at my location.

Surterra: Take 35% off all Coral Reefer products. Today only! Use promo code CORAL at checkout. Excludes Coral Reefer Mini Pre-Rolls. Limit 6 of one item per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/27/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/27/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. Limit 6 of one item per customer. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: Today receive 30% Storewide-excludes premium flower, popcorn, shake, pre-rolls and Big Pete's Cookies. IMO - At my location...Only the premium flower is worth purchasing and its not included in the sale.

iammyself

Here’s my Trulieve Black Friday haul. I made sure to get a total of $350 for the 50% off. I ended up with five different 3.5g strains, a gram of Lemon OG Kush RSO, a gram of live budder, and a gram of live resin. Total price was $177, nice

255D19EE-D263-44BB-8A1F-EDA27E5D8515.jpeg

Banana Mac by Sunshine Cannabis at 19% THC. This is the only one I've tried. It's pretty fantastic.

70953BB8-E8C9-49D7-8FF3-02CD33C37B38.jpeg

Member Berry at 19%, with a strong berry smell.

E6DA85A7-1F5B-46A2-86E6-3E3376443DD1.jpeg

Gorilla Crip by Sunshine Cannabis minis at 25%.

3B950892-669B-4943-9779-F10787C7C646.jpeg

Mandarin Cookies at 21%.

D414DDC8-34E1-4B98-951A-A0B84FD6762A.jpeg

Berry Runtz by Sunshine Cannabis minis at 17%.

67F9775F-52B9-42A8-8EC2-C4B765C9D68B.jpeg

7 of 9 live resin looks wet and terpy.

6C739728-9F57-4719-958C-247316B3DCF5.jpeg

5 G's Purple F2 live budder. This is very different texture from the Space Age Cake live budder I got there last week, more like the live resin.

Top Bottom