For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Robert-in-YEG

Here in Alberta, Canada, legalization brought us cheap abundant weed.

However, this came with cost. While the proposed legislation included medical MJ, it has turned into a recreational drug like alcohol.

Because weed has been overtaken by recreational use, doctors are reluctant to advise patients to try cannabis. No doctor or psychiatrist will risk condemnation from their peers for suggesting anything outside of what everyone else is doing.

Robert-in-YEG

"Yes, Justin Trudeau is an is an idiot; sorry world"
RG

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for 11/10/2021:

EDIT from late day announcements that just came in. See orange text below:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 2 Soft chew 3-packs. 25% off Syringes and RSO. Valid 11.10.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Select Whole Flower - Nothing at my location is worth the sale.

Trulieve: $20 Pricing on Select Ground. Again, There were no $20 minis at my location. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%. 30% off for veterans and 30% off $150 for all patients: excludes ground and clearance.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazerâ„¢, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50-Nothing caught my $30 eye at my location BUT if you select I-75 Flower and scroll down on the I-75 page you might see a link to Marshmallw OG Flower like I did at 20.48% THC. Marshmallow OG in the regular flower screen for some reason has 13.73% not 20.48% so be careful with Marshmallow OG. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21. At my location Strawberry Diesel Tier 1 Flower with 22% THC at $30 an 8th looks interesting but Curaleaf isn't my favorite flower shop.

MUV: 25% off Encapps. Couldn't find the 10% discount for the Food Drive today. At my location Tier 2 Cherry Punch looks interesting if combined with a group discount like first time customer (Its currently $40 an 8th with 23.3% THC), Similarly Tier 3 Ice Cream Cake at $32 an 8th with 20.2% THC might also work with a discount. I'm suggesting hedging your bet with a discount because these are not Tier 1.

Surterra: Take 50% off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Use promo code 50PODS at checkout. Excludes all vape pens & 510 cartridges. Limit 6 discounted products per person. While supplies last.

Liberty: Save 15% off oils + you could receive a 10% stackable coupon for participating in the food drive.

Last edited:

florduh

Well here in FLA, you have to go to a weed doc...I may be wrong, but I haven't heard of a regular doctor here giving MJ RX's.

Yeah, it was the same during the Prop 215 days in Cali too. "Medical" just means you have to jump through a hoop for the State before you can buy weed. Every once and a while a normal doctor might recommend cannabis to help with a medical condition, but it seems pretty rare.

Robert-in-YEG

I would gladly pay that cost in a heartbeat. I've seen no evidence that only having a medical program makes doctors in that State more likely to recommend cannabis to patients. It seems like even in the legalized parts of the US, doctors are reluctant to recommend it.
Not all doctors are brave enough to think outside the box.

Anxiety and insomnia have been a challenge for a long time. As I approached 50 years old, my doctor strongly advised that I stop taking benzodiazepines, given a link to early onset dementia.

He didn't push, he just gave advice pointing out risks and benefits. It took a while for me to make a, but eventually over 12 months, tapering down slowly, and it was pretty painless.

It was during this time, I received a medical MJ card. Crazy thing is that I didn't start using cannabis on a daily or regular basis, for a year or two, after stopping benzodiazepines.

Canada screwed up parts of legislation. Part of the reasoning was to kill the black market trade, generate tax revenue to create a safe and reliable source of cannabis.

End result however, has been legal taxed MJ competing against better quality, better priced grey market weed sold online.

As long as the grey market exists, there will be lots of cheap weed. If the grey market were gone, the price of an ounce would easily be double what it is today.

Robert-in-YEG

His_Highness

Well here in FLA, you have to go to a weed doc...I may be wrong, but I haven't heard of a regular doctor here giving MJ RX's.
In the early days of legalization we got a recommendation from one neurologist for another neurologist who had just passed the requirements for prescribing cannabis. The reason for the recommendation was that the prescribing neuro would work through health insurance and we could eliminate the $150 being charged by most MJ docs. The prescribing neurologist would work through normal health insurance by doing a thorough exam and a review of the patients past medical history. The medical records would only show that the exam had been performed and there wasn't a mention of prescribing cannabis being the reason for the Dr. visit. Once the exam was complete the Dr. would swivel chair over to the medical MJ site and take care of business. As I understand it that neuro is still doing this. The downside was that, unlike most MJ Docs there was no wiggle room so we only got a prescription for low dose. Later we found a reputable MJ Doc and the regulations had loosened up so that patients could get high THC cannabis even if they didn't have a terminal illness. The reason we didn't go back to the neuro was that his bedside manner sucked AND even after the regulations had been loosened he wouldn't guarantee anything other than we wouldn't have to pay out of pocket for the visit.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/11/2021:

VidaCann: 40% off storewide for Veterans. Buy 5 pre-rolls and get 3 free. 20% off distillate syringes and receive a refillable cart with each syringe purchased. Valid 11.11.21 only. 20% Off Syringe Sale Excludes RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.

Fluent: Buy One Get One 50% off all Fluent products. Veterans and Spouses 30% off entire order-not stackable. .

Trulieve: 30% off for Veterans. 30% off %150 for all patients. Valid through 11/12 -Excludes ground and clearance. $20 Pricing on Select Ground. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%

Grow Healthy - All veterans and spouses ALWAYS save 30%. Veterans discount is only applicable to veterans and veteran spouses with proof of Veteran ID. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 30% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazerâ„¢, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Save 20% or more on select flower, pre-rolls, medicinals, vapes and concentrates. Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21. One free pre-roll with any purchase for those who served.

MUV: 30% off for vets. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Anyone eligible for a Veterans Discount can triple it – that’s 45% off your favorite products. No promo code necessary! Discount will be applied at pickup. Excludes accessories. Offer valid for Veterans only.

Liberty: Veterans get 50% off OR Save 15% off oils + you could receive a 10% stackable coupon for participating in the food drive.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/12/2021: Surterra has the best deal today, B1G1 flower, but I don't have any experience with their flower yet.

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free CCELL vapes. Valid 11.12.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy One Get One 50% off all Fluent products. Veterans and Spouses 30% off entire order-not stackable. .

Trulieve: 30% off for Veterans. 30% off %150 for all patients. Valid through 11/12 -Excludes ground and clearance. $20 Pricing on Select Ground. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Grow Healthy - All veterans and spouses ALWAYS save 30%. Veterans discount is only applicable to veterans and veteran spouses with proof of Veteran ID. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 30% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Offer limited to patients with approved administrative routes. For more information, please contact the patient care team at support@growhealthy.com or call 800.619.5288. Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazerâ„¢, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Save 20% or more on select flower, pre-rolls, medicinals, vapes and concentrates. Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21. One free pre-roll with any purchase for those who served.

MUV: B3G1 Disposables-all in one vapes-save $35 . 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Buy any strain of flower, get a second for free. Today only! Use promo code BOGOFLWR at checkout. Excludes Pre-rolls. Limit 3 free products per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/12/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/12/21 to qualify. Limit 3 free products per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 30% off select .5 and 1g carts and syringes + you could receive a 10% stackable coupon for participating in the food drive.

Robert-in-YEG

up so that patients could get high THC cannabis even if they didn't have a terminal illness.
It is actually depressing to think that government should control what we take into our body. Why should we let Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons control doctors to the point where they cannot think outside the box, or execute personal judgement for fear of being challenged?

Robert-in-YEG

His_Highness

It is actually depressing to think that government should control what we take into our body. Why should we let Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons control doctors to the point where they cannot think outside the box, or execute personal judgement for fear of being challenged?

Robert-in-YEG
If you think that's depressing .... Google a couple of your doctors and look through the "open to the public" records describing any indiscretions. You'll find doctors getting caught illegally prescribing themselves "stuff" and I won't even go into the malpractice cases. I always Google a new doctor. I mentioned to a doctor I had already vetted that another doctor he recommended had a horrible history and he said "Sorry, I didn't know".

His_Highness

EDIT for afternoon flash sale that just came in: Surterra - B1G1 Free Vape pens from 3pm to 8pm. IN STORE ONLY.

Sales for 11/12/2021: Surterra has the best deal today, B1G1 flower, but I don't have any experience with their flower yet.

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free CCELL vapes. Valid 11.12.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Trulieve: 30% off for Veterans. 30% off %150 for all patients. Valid through 11/12 -Excludes ground and clearance. $20 Pricing on Select Ground. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

MUV: B3G1 Disposables-all in one vapes-save $35 . 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Buy any strain of flower, get a second for free. Today only! Use promo code BOGOFLWR at checkout. Excludes Pre-rolls. Limit 3 free products per customer. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/12/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/12/21 to qualify. Limit 3 free products per customer. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 30% off select .5 and 1g carts and syringes + you could receive a 10% stackable coupon for participating in the food drive.

Robert-in-YEG

If you think that's depressing .... Google a couple of your doctors and look through the "open to the public" records describing any indiscretions. You'll find doctors getting caught illegally prescribing themselves "stuff" and I won't even go into the malpractice cases. I always Google a new doctor. I mentioned to a doctor I had already vetted that another doctor he recommended had a horrible history and he said "Sorry, I didn't know".
I try to avoid doctors as much as possible. That's not always possible, but you get the idea.

For General Practitioners (GP's) most don't understand mental health issues. Yes, there are mental health specialists, but in Alberta's public paid medical system, rationing and waitlists are par for the game.

Just my opinion, Canada or the United States, healthcare is broken. In the Canadian public pay system, costs have steadily increased over the past 30 years, while service levels have declined. Go back 30 years public healthcare worked.

In the US system, it appears that you have greater access, but I could be wrong.

Robert-in-YEG

His_Highness

Sales for 11/13/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Tikun and Stanley Bros Products - Valid 11.13.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Trulieve: $8 Truflower Pre-rolls. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21. One free pre-roll with any purchase for those who served. - Couldn't find this offer today online.

Surterra: Save $70 when you spend $200 on any products. Today only! Use promo code SAVE70 at checkout. Product availability will vary by location. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store purchases, 11/13/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/13/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. Patients can use their applicable discounts, but Basket MUST exceed $200 after those discounts are applied to receive offer. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 30% off select .5 and 1g carts and syringes.

florduh

Just my opinion, Canada or the United States, healthcare is broken. In the Canadian public pay system, costs have steadily increased over the past 30 years, while service levels have declined. Go back 30 years public healthcare worked.
My understanding is that's because politicians there have steadily worked to reduce funding for healthcare.

In the US system, it appears that you have greater access, but I could be wrong.
I don't even know if that's true anymore. We do ration healthcare here based on ability to pay. That leads to something like 50,000 people a year dying from easily treatable diseases, simply because they can't afford access to healthcare. But we still have plenty of wait times and administrative headaches down here too.

Even people who have decent health insurance through their employer are often scared to actually USE their health plan. You never know when your insurance company will deny a claim and leave you stuck with the bill. This happened to me in my 20's. It really sucked having to pay off 50k in medical bills on top of my student loans. But hey, at least we got our Freedom!

His_Highness

Sales for 11/14/2021:

EDIT: Just came in - Trulieve - Starting at 7PM today you can reserve for Monday, select Mini's for $20. If your location even has any.

VidaCann: 40% Off CCELL Vapes. Valid 11.14.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Trulieve: $8 Truflower Pre-rolls. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21. At my location- Grape Diamonds Tier 3, THC 21.14%, CBD .08% at $50 looks interesting - using the sale that would be $33 per 8th.

MUV: B2G1 Hybrid and Plus Syringes. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Didn't find any sales today other than everyday group discounts like first time customer takes 60% off.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 11/15/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 1 Get 1 Distillate Syringes. Valid 11.15.21 only. Excludes RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy One Get One on select whole flower. Cart Mondays-20% off all carts. Fluent Dash Pens are excluded from the Cart Mondays discount. Fluent promotions are not stackable, except Veterans' discount (up to 30%). Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Discount will be applied at checkout. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pick-up. Product availability is not guaranteed for online orders picked up after the order date. My location has one "select flower" for the B1G1 and its not worth it.

Trulieve: Save 30% on Purchases of $175 of more. Valid 11/15 - 11/16. Excludes Cultivar, ground, minis and blue river. $20 3.5g Minis - no purchase limits. No minis at my location.

Grow Healthy Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazerâ„¢, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Curaleaf Classic Chews: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. While supplies last. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer valid thru 11/20/21

MUV: B2G1 Hybrid and Plus Syringes. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Take 50% off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Today only! Use promo code 50PODS at checkout. Excludes all vape pens & 510 cartridges. Limit 6 discounted products per person. While supplies last.

His_Highness

EDIT at 4:32PM eastern: Trulieve will be dropping a new sale at 7PM:-Select Ground Truflower for $20 (Normally $25). You can order online tonight and pick up tomorrow. Some folks like it....but I've not had good luck with the one and only time I bought some. Or should I say...I got what I paid for.

Disclaimer:
Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/16/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 5 Get 3 Free Pre-rolls. Buy 2 Get 1 Free Edibles. Valid 11.16.21 only. Free items must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy One Get One on select whole flower. Fluent promotions are not stackable, except Veterans' discount (up to 30%). Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Discount will be applied at checkout. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pick-up. Product availability is not guaranteed for online orders picked up after the order date. Please note that this only applies to "select" flower. There are other flower items with 15% off that don't look like they apply. The B1G1 flower at my location isn't worth it to me.

Trulieve: Save 30% on Purchases of $175 of more. Valid 11/15 - 11/16. Excludes Cultivar, ground, minis and blue river.

Grow Healthy Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazerâ„¢, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items and 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21.

Surterra: Didn't find a deal/sale for today other than the group discounts like Veterans.

Liberty: 15% off select products. Includes items like tinctures and topical.

Last edited:

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
My Curaleaf is also having a "buy 3 get 2 free" sale on all flower and vapes.
(On another note, they also say that some of their flower products have tested positive for aspergillus mold)

I really wish my Vidacann would get some more flower (mine only has Pakistani Kush).

I am also loving the Wild Cherry Punch I got from Liberty. It's so good I am looking hard at their other top end flower . Too bad the 50% newbie "first 3 visits" discount doesn't apply to "premium" flower

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/17/2021:

VidaCann: 35% Off Select CCELL Vapes. Valid 11.17.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy One Get One on select whole flower. Fluent promotions are not stackable, except Veterans' discount (up to 30%). Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Discount will be applied at checkout. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pick-up. Product availability is not guaranteed for online orders picked up after the order date. Please note that this only applies to "select" flower. The B1G1 flower at my location isn't worth it to me.

Trulieve: Ground TruFlower 7G for $20. My location had one strain available, Super Rebel THC% 20. I don't buy "Ground" because I had a bad experience but your mileage may vary.

The Flowery: $5 off selected items and 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21.

MUV: Free edible with $125 purchase. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: 50% off disposable vape pens. Take 50% off all Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Today only! Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last.

Liberty: 15% off select products. Includes items like tinctures and topical. Plus 10% stackable coupon for Food Drive Participation.

His_Highness

Disclaimer: Each time I put together this list I take a couple seconds to check the dispensary in conjunction with the sale at my location. If I happen to see something "interesting" I list in green. I will list "interesting" things like flower and cart items because I have some expertise with them. I don't have enough expertise with concentrates to do more than list the sale itself. If I post a green comment it's because the THC%, CBD% and Price may represent a good deal on paper but the cure or something else may be lacking. It helps a bunch that when someone uses something from these posts they also post a review.

Sales for 11/17/2021:

VidaCann: Every $25 spent gets a free pre-roll. Buy 2 Get 1 Free CCELL vapes. Valid 11.18.21 only. Free vape must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on all Fluent products including whole flower, pre-rolls, gels, carts, drops and more. Valid 11/18-11/21. My location has several whole flower strains that look interesting in conjunction with the sale....at $55 an 8th the unit cost would be $41.25 for OG Kush at THC% 23.98 , CBD% ,09. - an "ok" sale but not great.

Trulieve: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Flower. 11/18 - 11/19. Excludes Ground, Mini and Cultivar. At my location - Plenty of good flower to choose from at the $43 to $53 price point. Would work out to $39.75 an 8th for the $53 8ths.

Sunnyside: Save 20% or more on rosin carts, balms, tinctures, select flower and concentrates. Valid through 11/21. Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls. Some flower comes out to a similar price point ($40) as the Fluent sale where the THC% is in the 19/20's and the CBD% .09. (Mac 1 and Blueberry muffin) - an "ok" sale but not great

Curaleaf: 30% off all Flower & Vapes: Available at select locations. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/21/21. At my location Layer Cake Tier 3 THC 19.96% 8th for $35 might be a good buy if the cure is worthy.

MUV: Free edible with $125 purchase. 10% discount for the Food Drive today-5 cans needed.

Surterra: Buy any strain of Ground Flower and take home a second for free. Mix & match or stock up on your favorites! Use promo code BOGOFLWR at checkout. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 11/18/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 11/18/21 to qualify. Cannot be combined with other discounts. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

Liberty: 15% off select oil products. Includes items like tinctures and topical. Plus 10% stackable coupon for Food Drive Participation.

Top Bottom