For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

iammyself

I saw a post on Reddit that the South Beach Trulieve location had a bunch of minis in stock. Today turned out to be their grand opening. So I placed an order for five 3.5g flowers, and a gram of RSO. The promotion today didn't exclude minis, so I could apply the 30% off my purchase over $150, bringing the total to $133.70.

When I got to the store and walked in the door, I was greeted by multiple very friendly employees to help me out, and a completely empty store. One other patient came in while I was there, but it was dead at 10:30am. I grabbed a swag bag, was impressed by the location, and checked out in record time for Trulieve. The location is pretty fancy inside, and has parking on the roof. Parking is hard to find in South Beach, so that's very nice.

The swag bag had the tote, a hat, some glasses, a wrist band, and some lip balm. They had a stand of shirts setup outside, but I didn't bother taking any. I don't wear cotton teeshirts anymore; all dri-fit for me here in Florida.

Jack the Ripper coming in at 28.9% THC and 2% terps. A nice sativa, it didn't seem to have a ton of flavor in the Mighty. I'll have to try the terp torch tomorrow.

Cross of the Titans is 24.6% THC and 1.6% terps. I haven't tried this one yet, I'm waiting until bedtime. Edit: Oh, who am I kidding?!? I went and threw a bowl through the terp torch right after hitting post. I had to know how it tasted. It's good. Real good.

Black Tuna is 27.5% THC and 2% terps. I got a quarter of this since I've read good things about it on reddit. It's good, but not amazingly good. A little larfy. I'm still happy with it.

Lemon OG Kush is my favorite of the three I've tried. It has 21.9% THC, and 2.1% terps. I guess I just love the sour terps.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for 10/28/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Storewide. Valid 10.28.21 only. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 35% off of 4 or more whole flower, 20% off all flower. 25% off 2 units of flower. 30% off when you buy 3 whole flower.

Trulieve: 1G wax now $55 and Buy 2 Get 1 50% off concentrates.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

Sunnyside: Get $22 off $150, $55 off $275,or $100 off $400. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. Select pre-rolls $5.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items.

Curaleaf: 30% off most products: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Concentrates and devices are excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. *AND* Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days-$10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls-Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

MUV: 25% off select carts.

Surterra:
Free Pre-98 Bubba Kush with any purchase of $120 or more. Use promo code FREEB98 at checkout. Excludes pre-rolls, ground flower & all other flower. Limit one free item per customer. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/29/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off select vapes: Valid 10.29.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy any Fluent product and get the second one for 60% off.

Trulieve: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Flower Excludes Cultivar, Minis and Ground. And Get 20% off when you dress like your favorite strain-excludes Blue River, Cultivar, Ground, Live Resin and Live budder.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts..

Sunnyside: Get $22 off $150, $55 off $275,or $100 off $400. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. Select pre-rolls $5.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items.

Curaleaf: 30% off most products: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Concentrates and devices are excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. *AND* Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days-$10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls-Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

MUV: 25% off select products.

Surterra:
40% off everything!! Use promo code 40SAVE at checkout. Excludes accessories. Product availability will vary by location. While supplies last. Offer valid on all in-store and online purchases, 10/29/21. Online orders must be placed by 11:59 pm on 10/29/21 to qualify. Discount not stackable with other offers. MMUR profile must allow for ROA and dispensation to qualify. Product availability will vary, please check your local store’s online menu for updates. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/30/2021:

VidaCann: Free variety Soft Chews for every $25 spent. 20% off distillate syringes. Valid 10.30.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Trulieve: 35% off. Excludes Blue River, Cultivar, Live Resin, Live Budder and Ground. Dress up like your favorite strain and get a free pre-roll.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.. My location has Jilly Bean 8ths - THC 23.54 % for $25 which looks interesting.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't impressive.

Curaleaf: 30% off. B1G1 Classic Chews, 30% off most products: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Concentrates and devices are excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 10/31/21. Buy one get one free Classic Chews: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. While supplies last.

MUV: 25% off everything. 1/8ths $37.50 - Guru #10 THC% 23.36 CBD% .07 looks interesting.

Surterra: 50% off edibles. Use promo code EDIBLES at checkout. Excludes fruit chews. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 10/31/2021:

VidaCann: 20% off storewide and an extra 5% off with a costume. Valid 10.31.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Trulieve: Buy 2, Get 2 edibles free. Excludes TruNano Gels. 25% off RSO and Capsules. Excludes, Cultivar. 50% off all fall series carts.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Curaleaf: 30% off most products: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Concentrates and devices are excluded from this promotion. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days, $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls.

MUV: 25% off everything. 1/8ths $37.50.

Surterra: Take 50% off Pre-98 Bubba Kush & Big Smooth flower. Use promo code 50FLWR at checkout. Excludes other flower. Limit 8 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Big Smooth flower at THC% 23.1 CBD .057% looks interesting for $25.

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
MUV f'd up my order yesterday...I asked for 5 budders, highest % possible, mix them up. I got home and two of them were crumble, I hate crumble...my least favorite concentrate. I know I can return but I don't feeling spending the time going back. I will mention it the next time I go; it's their first f'up but I must say, I like going there the most.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/01/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free tinctures and edibles. Valid 11.01.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: 20% off all carts (Every Monday). Fluent Dash Pens are excluded from the Cart Mondays discount. Fluent promotions are not stackable, except Veterans' discount (up to 30%). Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Discount will be applied at checkout. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pick-up.Product availability is not guaranteed for online orders picked up after the order date.

Trulieve: 50% off all fall series carts. No purchase limits on Minis.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Sunnyside: Rosin cart sale—get two of your faves for just $90. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. Pre-rolls $50 for 10 (excludes whole flower Pre-rolls.), 8 Whole Flower Pre-rolls for $80.

Curaleaf: $30 1/8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Classic Chews Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21.

MUV: Buy 2 Get 1 Plus and Pure Carts.

Surterra: Take 50% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 50FLOAT at checkout. Excludes Full Spectrum Vapes, PAX® Era™, and DART pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/02/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 CCELL vapes and get 2 Free PCK Pre-rolls. Valid 11.02.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 2 Get One Free on select whole flower. Selection at my location isn't worth it. Express Tuesday - 15% off on all Fluent product (Online only). The promotion is valid on Tuesdays only. Express Tuesdays orders must be picked up on the same business day the order was placed. Discount just applies to Fluent products, unless otherwise stated. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pickup. Promotions are not stackable, except veterans (up to 30%.) Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location.

Trulieve: Vape Tuesday - .5g for $35 on select vapes. 50% off all fall series carts. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Sunnyside: Rosin cart sale—get two of your faves for just $90. Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. Pre-rolls $50 for 10 (excludes whole flower Pre-rolls.), 8 Whole Flower Pre-rolls for $80.

Curaleaf: $30 1/8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days - $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. At my location - Grimm Glue Flower 3.5g $30 - THC 22.45% and CBD .11% looks interesting.

Surterra:
Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vape Carts. Use promo code BOGOCART at checkout Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. Regular price $55 at my location.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Saw that MUV buy-2-get-1 deal and am waiting on delivery today - got Lemon Margy, Ice Cream Gelato, and Punch Cookies. I am also trying some of their Franken Cake tincture for when I need a quick boost and don't want to vape or wait for an edible.

Coming this morning is an earlier Curaleaf buy. I have never bought or used a Syringe, but I am trying some Purple Sunset RSO and Strawnana distillate. They claim that their distillate is "full spectrum", but I know the RSO is (but can't be vaped).

I haven't tried flower at any dispensary other than Grow Healthy, which had some fabulous options. I had no idea I would like sativa, but I got some Gilded Lemon (22%) - tastes like lemon and gives your head a nice zing! Not great for late day pain, but my favorite if I need something in the morning. The Queso Pero is my heavy when needed later. Currently also have some White 99, Galactic Candy, and managed to get some Florida Keys Master Grower (on sale!) about 5 minutes before it sold out. If I get a chance, I'll throw some pics here later.

Oh, and thanks to High_Highness for all the sale info!

His_Highness

Sales for 11/03/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off "Midnight" tinctures, vapes, syringes and edibles. Valid 11.03.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on select whole flower under $45. Nothing worth purchasing under $45 at my location.

Trulieve: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off - non-CDT Tru-clear. 50% off all fall series carts-$70 for 1g. Ground Tru-flower 2 for $40. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50 (Nothing worth $30 at my location). Select Grammers for $9. Pre-rolls $50 for 10 (excludes whole flower Pre-rolls.)

The Flowery: 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: $30 1/8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days - $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

Surterra: Couldn't find any sales for today..

His_Highness

Sales for 11/04/2021:

VidaCann: Free variety 3 pack Soft Chews for every $25 spent. Free 10-pack Chocolates with any Distillate Syringe purchase. Valid 11.04.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on select whole flower under $45. Nothing worth purchasing under $45 at my location.

Trulieve: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off - non-CDT Tru-clear. Modern Flower - $30. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50 (Nothing worth $30 at my location). Select Grammers for $9. Pre-rolls $50 for 10 (excludes whole flower Pre-rolls.) Get 2 Rosin Carts for $90. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80.

The Flowery: 20% off selected items. The selected items aren't worth it at my location.

Curaleaf: $30 1/8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Classic Chews. Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days - $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

MUV: Buy 3 Get 1 Free flower 1/8ths.

Surterra: Take 40% off everything! Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories. Product availability will vary by location. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/05/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Hybrid Vapes. Valid 11.05.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: $100 off $300, $60 off $200, $25 off $100, $10 off $50. Plus reduced pricing on select whole flower.

Trulieve: 50% off Trupods. Excludes Cultivar. Modern Flower - $30. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50 (Nothing worth $30 at my location). Select Grammers for $9. Pre-rolls $50 for 10 (excludes whole flower Pre-rolls.) Get 2 Rosin Carts for $90. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80.

Curaleaf: $30 for select 1/8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Get 'em while they're good! Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days - $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

MUV: Buy 3 Get 1 Free flower 1/8ths. Excludes Reserve.

Surterra: Take 40% off everything! Use promo code SAVE40 at checkout. Excludes accessories. Product availability will vary by location. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/06/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Milk and Dark Chocolates plus Buy One Get One Soft Chew 3-packs. Valid 11.06.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: $100 off $300, $60 off $200, $25 off $100, $10 off $50. Plus reduced pricing on select whole flower. Nothing caught my eye in the whole flower.

Trulieve: 1/4 oz select Truflower $50. Pre-rolls 5 for $50, 3 for $30. 50% off Trupods. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Curaleaf: $30 for select 1/8ths - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Wasn't anything other than .3g for $30 at my location. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Get 'em while they're good! Have yet to find any of these. Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days - $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

MUV: 25% off Edibles.

Surterra: Take 50% off Float Distillate and Surterra Wellness Pure Reserve Oil. Today Only! Use promo code DISTILLATE at checkout. Excludes Surterra Wellness Full Spectrum Oil. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last.

His_Highness

Sales for 11/07/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Distillate Syringes and Edibles. Valid 11.07.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: $100 off $300, $60 off $200, $25 off $100, $10 off $50. Plus reduced pricing on select whole flower. Nothing caught my eye in the whole flower.

Trulieve: Pre-rolls 5 for $50, 3 for $30. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Grow Healthy - Up to 50% off select items can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. My location is out of stock in the specials.

Sunnyside: Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50 (Nothing worth $30 at my location). Select Grammers for $9. Pre-rolls $50 for 10 (excludes whole flower Pre-rolls.) Get 2 Rosin Carts for $90 (Not listed as a sale but is listed as 2 for $90 online at my location.) 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80.

Curaleaf: $30 for select 1/8ths The selected items aren't worth it at my location - Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/7/21. 30% off all Vapes! Can't verify at my location. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Get 'em while they're good! Have yet to find any of these. Flower & Pre-Rolls expiring within 30 days - $10 Flower, $5 Pre-Rolls Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver.

MUV: 25% off Edibles.

Surterra: No sales found for today at my location.

His_Highness

QUESTION: Anyone have any experience with Liberty? Their first time customer discount is 50% for the first three visits BUT it excludes "premium" flower.

Sales for 11/08/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off Champagne Breakfast, PCK and Durban Poison vapes. Valid 11.08.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Select Flower - Nothing at my location is worth the sale.

Trulieve: Select Minis $20 no purchase limits. There were no $20 minis at my location. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21. . Buy One Get One Free Curaleaf Classic Chews. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Curaleaf Classic Chews: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. While supplies last. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer valid thru 11/20/21

MUV: 25% off Encapps. Food Drive-10% off for 5 cans of food donated-it is stackable.

Surterra: 50% off full spectrum vapes. Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vape Carts. Use promo code BOGOCART at checkout. Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6 discounted items per customer.

Last edited:

florduh

Trulieve: Select Minis $20 no purchase limits. There were no $20 minis at my location. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

There weren't at mine either. I was on a layover heading back home when I got the email, so I had nothing but time. I checked multiple times, and no minis ever popped up on their site. The closest store to me is usually pretty well stocked too.

The minis are a great deal, imo. I'd say the buds are more "medium" sized and they taste the same as the full price eighths.

Last edited:

iammyself

There weren't at mine either. I was on a layover heading back home when I got the email, so I had nothing but time. I checked multiple times, and no minis ever popped up on their site. The closest store to me is usually pretty well stocked too.

The minis are a great deal, imo. I'd say the buds are more "medium" sized and they taste the same as the full price eights.
They must be sending everything to the South Beach store then. When I checked, they had like 15-20 different options. Nothing really screamed at me, so I passed this time. There’s still 12 strains showing in stock there today, and the $20 promo is still valid. :hmm:

His_Highness

I've been burnt in the past when I've tried Minis and Ground so I've listed the sales but have steered clear myself. I've got some that were passable and I've had some that were as close to ditch-weed as I've seen since legalization. My bad luck with Minis and Ground was at other dispensaries not TL so I'll keep an eye out in case my location actually stocks them.

Thanks for the info!!

florduh

I've been burnt in the past when I've tried Minis and Ground so I've listed the sales but have steered clear myself. I've got some that were passable and I've had some that were as close to ditch-weed as I've seen since legalization. My bad luck with Minis and Ground was at other dispensaries not TL so I'll keep an eye out in case my location actually stocks them.

Thanks for the info!!

I wasn't overly impressed with TL's ground, but it wasn't terrible. I just like a coarser grind. The only way I'd pick it up again is for making tinctures. You get a huge amount of THC for the price.

Maybe I just lucked out, but the 2-3 times I've gotten TL's Mini's they've been pretty good. They weren't popcorn nugs. More like half sized nugs. They were bigger than the regular, non-mini eighths I've picked up at VidaCann or Curaleaf.

Good to know it's a crapshoot at other dispos though. It's probably a crapshoot at Trulieve too, but so far I've won.

His_Highness

Added Liberty

Sales for 11/09/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Tinctures, Topicals, Capsules and Edibles. Valid 11.09.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. (Please note, all applicable discounts will be applied automatically at the time of pickup (or delivery) by your VidaCann Associate before processing your payment.)

Fluent: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Select Flower - Nothing at my location is worth the sale.

Trulieve: $35 for select .5g vapes. Select Minis $20 no purchase limits. Again, There were no $20 minis at my location. Food drive-11/8 - 11/14 - 10% off if you bring 2 or more food items - stackable up to 40%.

Sunnyside: Get 1 Durban Julep 8th for $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60, THC 15.62%, CBD% .05. | Mix & match any 4 One Plant 1g concentrates for $320—save $40! Select $30 1/8ths that were originally $50. Select Grammers for $9. 8 whole flower pre-rolls for $80. 10 Pre-rolls $50-excludes flower pre-rolls.

Curaleaf: Buy 2 Get 1 Free ANY PRODUCTS (Also says Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 6 Get 3 Free, Buy 8 Get 4 Free ) Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Discount will be applied to items of equal or lesser value. Additional restrictions may apply. The transfer of medical marijuana to another person is illegal. Medical marijuana is not available to individuals under the age of 18 unless by a registered caregiver. Offer subject to change. Expires 11/14/21.

MUV: 25% off Encapps. Couldn't find the 10% discount for the Food Drive today.

Surterra: Take 50% off all Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Use promo code DVAPE at checkout. Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6 discounted items per customer. While supplies last. My location only has the .3ml for $40 so the deal would net $20 for .3ml.

Liberty: Save 15% off oils + you could receive a 10% stackable coupon for participating in the food drive.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Wild Cherry Punch (Hybrid 22%) from Liberty Health Sciences, Gainesville

Compact buds covered in thick kief, very sweet smell. Smooth, thick, long lasting vape. My first buy from this dispensary, very nice premium flower.

Attachments

• 20211109_164142~2.jpg
    20211109_164142~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 20211109_164154~2.jpg
    20211109_164154~2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom