• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fluxer Heaters, induction heaters for Dynavap

PandaLee

I bought a cool bike and have been having fun riding/exploring around. I've been taking a joint with me, but would rather ground some herb in a container and use my dynavap. I could torch, but want a portable induction heater. I vape every other time, so I prefer the highs and taste of vape, and hate the smelly burnt marijuanna fingers!

This one is getting good reviews but I can't tell if it's available or if there's a long wait? I'm seeing some sort of us postal mailing issue, I guess it's been a while since I bought a vaping product online. I'm venmo ready! If orders are still being taken, let me know if I should try ordering here by PM or wait for inventory on the website. Thanks!

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I bought a cool bike and have been having fun riding/exploring around. I've been taking a joint with me, but would rather ground some herb in a container and use my dynavap. I could torch, but want a portable induction heater. I vape every other time, so I prefer the highs and taste of vape, and hate the smelly burnt marijuanna fingers!

This one is getting good reviews but I can't tell if it's available or if there's a long wait? I'm seeing some sort of us postal mailing issue, I guess it's been a while since I bought a vaping product online. I'm venmo ready! If orders are still being taken, let me know if I should try ordering here by PM or wait for inventory on the website. Thanks!

Hi @PandaLee ,

The short answer is that Fluxer's future is in question due to upcoming postal regulation changes (the PACT act of 2020) that are aimed at banning the shipping and online sales of nicotine vaping products. These regs begin to go into effect this week, and I am scrambling to complete existing orders before they do. Although the new regs aren't aimed at my heaters, they are written very broadly and the language could be construed to apply to products and devices like mine. It is very unclear. Rather than stick my neck out, I am going to take a break from new sales until I can get clarity on my status under the new regs.

That's the short answer. If/when I do resume sales, it will be on a first come, first served basis through my web store, as I have been doing for the last 9 months or so. Thanks for your interest, I hope to be back and building more heaters ASAP!

RobbIt

Thanks for the reply. That sucks with that PACT Act. I hope you'll be able to resume once things clear-up..
Jeff it would be a shame to lose great small businesses like yours. I’m know UPS is a more expensive option but one you could pass along to consumers?
I’m guessing there will be big changes in federal cannabis law under the current administration but it’s not going to hit that agenda until the many more pressing issues are addressed re Covid, economy, immigration and foreign election interference.

RobbIt,

NexVision

Jeff it would be a shame to lose great small businesses like yours. I’m know UPS is a more expensive option but one you could pass along to consumers?
I’m guessing there will be big changes in federal cannabis law under the current administration but it’s not going to hit that agenda until the many more pressing issues are addressed re Covid, economy, immigration and foreign election interference.
UPS is instituting the same rules and policy's so is FedEX.

NexVision,

vupac

I was reading over the features of the Flite on the Fluxer site, and saw that it said we could dim the LED's on the Flite? Where can i adjust that? The only trim pot i see is the PWM and the one in the dyna :brow:

vupac,

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was reading over the features of the Flite on the Fluxer site, and saw that it said we could dim the LED's on the Flite? Where can i adjust that? The only trim pot i see is the PWM and the one in the dyna :brow:

There's a LED small trim pot on the heater PCB:

LED-trim-pot-2.jpg

Quick update to say that I'm down to five heaters left to complete, which is a very good number - it's been a long road.

I still have some repairs to finish, and of course I have a TON of heaters that are ready to ship and which need labels and boxes; those will leave here today and tomorrow. :)

I do see a finish line ahead, and it will be very welcome. :D

Cheers,
:leaf:

RobbIt

There's a LED small trim pot on the heater PCB:

LED-trim-pot-2.jpg

Quick update to say that I'm down to five heaters left to complete, which is a very good number - it's been a long road.

I still have some repairs to finish, and of course I have a TON of heaters that are ready to ship and which need labels and boxes; those will leave here today and tomorrow. :)

I do see a finish line ahead, and it will be very welcome. :D

Cheers,
Hang in there Jeff. Glad you see daylight.

mr_cfromcali

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
OK, I just handed off the last batch of paid heaters and the remaining repairs to the postman. All of my queues are clear*! :) Hmmm....the postman was here to get them at 4:20. Coincidence? Or foreshadowing for the remainder of my afternoon?? :lol:

JFC, what a crazy five or six weeks this has been! :mental::uhh::tinfoil::razz::freak::whoa: Thank you all for your patience while I worked my way through your orders! I tried not to rush, so even though the queue was long, I gave everyone's order the typical amount of attention, for better or worse, lol.

I may have a few more heaters I can sell next week, assuming there's still interest - I have a handful of subassemblies that are ready to go, and from those I can assemble a few more Flite and Flix v2. These will need to ship via UPS and will probably be US-domestic only. I'll have more info on this on Sunday.

*There's one more check on the way, and a couple of repairs in transit, but I am happy to report that I managed to eat the elephant :D

OK, off to see what this 4:20 fuss is all about. I'll catch up with you fiine folks a bit later... :spliff:

Cheers, and happy Friday!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
OK, I just handed off the last batch of paid heaters and the remaining repairs to the postman. All of my queues are clear*! :) Hmmm....the postman was here to get them at 4:20. Coincidence? Or foreshadowing for the remainder of my afternoon?? :lol:

JFC, what a crazy five or six weeks this has been! :mental::uhh::tinfoil::razz::freak::whoa: Thank you all for your patience while I worked my way through your orders! I tried not to rush, so even though the queue was long, I gave everyone's order the typical amount of attention, for better or worse, lol.

I may have a few more heaters I can sell next week, assuming there's still interest - I have a handful of subassemblies that are ready to go, and from those I can assemble a few more Flite and Flix v2. These will need to ship via UPS and will probably be US-domestic only. I'll have more info on this on Sunday.

*There's one more check on the way, and a couple of repairs in transit, but I am happy to report that I managed to eat the elephant :D

OK, off to see what this 4:20 fuss is all about. I'll catch up with you fiine folks a bit later... :spliff:

Well done! Congratulations Jeff.

BTW: What does ELEPHANT taste like?

OK, off to see what this 4:20 fuss is all about. I'll catch up with you fiine folks a bit later... :D

I'm still interested and also live in the US, along with having a us bank that should work for payment via routing numbers or something. so hopefully notifications will be working for me this time, I would hate to miss out as Ive been looking around and this induction heater , the Fluxer Flite seems to be the only one that fits every condition I'm wanting. With the cap as switch being an option, pulse width modulation whatever, the small size, replaceable batteries, metal body. hard to beat tbh.

Sn4Pz

This is awesome news. I was beginning to think I made a terrible mistake selling my flite to switch to a Flix v2 at the time I did 😱

Purple PWM Flix v2... mmmm.... :drool: 🤤

Vapemat

Hello, I would be interested in the Flite or Flux (I know you didn't mention it, but maybe you have options to do it) model. Unfortunately, I'm from Europe, but I send a lot of e-cigarettes all over the world and I know that regular mail (USPS) is also a good shipping option for outside the States. When it comes to customs declarations... we all know that it is a heater that helps to unscrew the rusty bolts. There is some chance for me?

Last edited:
Vapemat,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
USPS is changing its colours @Vapemat - There is no hiding the intent of an IH. Rules need clarity for Fluxer Heaters to move forward. Today is the day new laws takes effect. Rules are still being written for the USPS but the law is in force today. We are basically guilty by association.

Found a document for your review from the CDC...

This expands the FDA's published definition of ENDS devices. It makes distinctions with MJ products but doesn't equate ENDS specifically.

Last edited:
TommyDee,
Reactions: Vapemat

RobbIt

Jeff great news! I’m ready ready ready to add a Flux Deluxe std to my DynaVerse whenever you can accommodate!

RobbIt,
Top Bottom