Flower Mill

It seems the Mini is sold out on the website?

Found two more links for the Brits and the Ozzies.

UK:

AU:

Texus

Would the Mini be a good option for the TinyMight 2? I’m looking for a coarse/medium grind.
Mini is a nice all-purpose grind size. I'd use it for all but the vapes that really seem to benefit from a small or coarse grind.

Texus,

R1ng0

Mini is a nice all-purpose grind size. I'd use it for all but the vapes that really seem to benefit from a small or coarse grind.
I use the flower mill steel plate medium for all my vapes from the tm2 to the IQ2 so I would say yes for the steel full size one

R1ng0,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow I did not realize this shop that I love in Pittsburgh on Instagram (they ship anywhere) that has custom art edition grinders, have the Flower Mill available too!
Screenshot-20221125-181456.png

^link to IG video post showing more artwork, love that purple color too, I don't need one now however...

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Could I get some usage tips please? Just took delivery of the prem w/screen kit. Last week I also received my Raw hydro stones so my material is moister than optimum atm; w the medium fine screens my broken nuglets got rolled into little rabbit-food looking loglets and remained in the grind chamber until I pressed realllly hard.
I switched to a larger grind size which helped a bit but found I still had to press pretty hard...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Could I get some usage tips please? Just took delivery of the prem w/screen kit. Last week I also received my Raw hydro stones so my material is moister than optimum atm; w the medium fine screens my broken nuglets got rolled into little rabbit-food looking loglets and remained in the grind chamber until I pressed realllly hard.
I switched to a larger grind size which helped a bit but found I still had to press pretty hard...
I find that if I grind back-and-forth, rather than in the same direction, it helps a lot. I also don't really push down. I let the weight of the top do the milling. That helps prevent the rabbit poops for me.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

FM is nog good with moist bud

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So spill then Riz :)
I use brilliant cut grinder for moist bud. The mill relies on controlled pressure and then when you twist the bud get chopped by the not so sharp (at least in my early model) grinder plate holes. This works great with drier herb (except for the excessive kief release), but when moist the grinder plate holes need to be sharper like blades that cut through the stems and prevent smearing. There is another one on the come up that looks very promising as well, the one @Grass Yes is alluding at: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/medgrind.53307/

RxPlorer

What's a guy got to do to get a stainless rim conversion for a v1 premium? I didn't put in a warranty case for the minor scuffing on my aluminum rim but now I wish I had. It's not listed in Accessories on the store and @FlowerMillJohn does not respond to DMs.

Take my money? :shrug::shrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom