Flower Mill

Adobewan

I'm furious these farquars have sent me sweet FA stupid nylon washer that doesn't work. And I have had no offer of any kind, I think they should be sued for fraud and selling an unsafe product trying to palm us all off it's wear and tear you have pissed off the wrong person I'm a professional tester and I'd like to see your tech specs your requirements and your testing results and I will be then launching a law suit, last chance to do the right thing and replace your flawed faulty product that should never have been launched much less incorrectly labelling a product defect deviation from an expected result as a wear and tear issue last chance replace all your flawed products or print and publish your testing results and list of defects identified.

I contacted Flower Mill directly when my OG had the "shavings" issue. They were extremely cool to me and replaced my OG with a premium Mill. I love the Premium, it's what I hoped for in the OG.

@Axel_420 It grinds quite smoothly, but my OG did as well. I never compared them because of the shavings. If you're not getting metal shavings you're probably alright with the OG.
Mine was great other than the shavings so anyone who got one without that issue got a great grinder.

I think I have every size of the Santa Cruz Shredders(including that giant coffee can of a grinder), and the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder, and I never reach for them.

Every experience is subjective, but I encourage anyone having an issue with this grinder to reach out to the company directly. I'd hope if they'd be so cool to me they would to others.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I contacted Flower Mill directly when my OG had the "shavings" issue. They were extremely cool to me and replaced my OG with a premium Mill. I love the Premium, it's what I hoped for in the OG.
I contacted them when I had shavings in my OG. They gave me the option to buy a "fixed" mill at a steep discount. The new mill didn't fix anything even with the stupid washer. Fuck these crooks forever.

Top Bottom