Flower Mill

RxPlorer

FlowerMillJohn

Manufacturer
Ah OK I see now. So all areas that potentially interact with the flower are 304 stainless steel. Am I understanding that correctly?
Correct! It was that way before, but now the bearing surfaces are stainless steel too (inside rotor, and deeper SS sleeve)
How do you order?
I'll post here when they're up on the site. not giving a timeline, but wont be long.

androponic

vaped.
I own two flowermills and only have used one of them a little bit but have some scoring on the body and stopped using it when this all came to light. not looking to warranty it but would like to purchase the parts for both. Im not sure if the condition would have gotten worse on the one i used.

checkyourlibido

I own two flowermills and only have used one of them a little bit but have some scoring on the body and stopped using it when this all came to light. not looking to warranty it but would like to purchase the parts for both. Im not sure if the condition would have gotten worse on the one i used.
It's a 3 step process.

1. Email them.
2. Tell them you have a warranty issue.
3. Paypal me all the money you don't need.

androponic

vaped.
my one i used could just be witness marks John described but it was getting worked on and i didnt want to use it like that so went back to my herb ripper but now that parts are coming i will buy them if reasonable. not sure if mine is defective or normal wear but dont have too many miles on it for the wear it even has now.

androponic,

checkyourlibido

my one i used could just be witness marks John described but it was getting worked on and i didnt want to use it like that so went back to my herb ripper but now that parts are coming i will buy them if reasonable. not sure if mine is defective or normal wear but dont have too many miles on it for the wear it even has now.
Ah, you seem more wise than me. I just had faith that it probably wouldn’t happen to me and kept using it, then I realized I had a ton of dust.

I had a concern and emailed them yesterday. John responded within minutes, so I don’t think they’re trying to ghost anyone. Basically, their hands are tied until new parts arrive June 27.

Maybe their social media updates are lacking, but I do get the impression that they’re fully committed to making improvements and will eventually make things right for anyone having an issue.
I hope so. because everyone is getting the aluminium dusting. what a joke of design. and i dont believe they didnt knew before it started shipping to customers

after 2 days the aluminium dusting was showing up.

anyways, I hope they get this right.

Texus

I hope so. because everyone is getting the aluminium dusting. what a joke of design. and i dont believe they didnt knew before it started shipping to customers

after 2 days the aluminium dusting was showing up.

anyways, I hope they get this right.
I can confidently tell you that not everyone got the dusting. I'm one of their very early customers, and have not had a single issue along these lines.

I can confidently tell you that not everyone got the dusting. I'm one of their very early customers, and have not had a single issue along these lines.
with the changeable screens?
my all black original unit also dont do any metal shavings. its the 4 screen kit that caused it for me

small update: Flowermill customer service is impeccable. ive sent pictures and they added me to the list of those who will received the replacement for free within 30 minutes.

perfect attitude from Flowermill.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not sure if mine ever had that problem, I don't think it did? But I would have more peace of mind to use it more again perhaps if it was the new version... I don't know lol

checkyourlibido

small update: Flowermill customer service is impeccable. ive sent pictures and they added me to the list of those who will received the replacement for free within 30 minutes.
Some of us did the same around January and February of this year. I'm still waiting for my parts. I also felt it was impeccable months ago.

Attitude is great. But the proof is in the pudding. And my pudding still has aluminum shavings in it.

Edit: That being said, I still love the overall design. I hope the fix works. Better late than never. As ridiculous as the wait for replacement parts has been, I wish them the best as a company.

Last edited:
Some of us did the same around January and February of this year. I'm still waiting for my parts. I also felt it was impeccable months ago.

Attitude is great. But the proof is in the pudding. And my pudding still has aluminum shavings in it.

Edit: That being said, I still love the overall design. I hope the fix works. Better late than never. As ridiculous as the wait for replacement parts has been, I wish them the best as a company.
agreed, the design is completely unique and incredible imo.

wait? youve been told since many months your about to received the replacement parts?
ive been told 1-2 weeks.. ill update anyone once this things is resolved!

youknowyou87,
I've been holding off on a grinder waiting for a stainless model,

meanwhile I've been working through half an oz, every month

of the highest quality flower I can find,

breaking off a bit, and placing at the end of my OGB glass stem,

haven't really missed having a fancy grinder,

cheers!

Texus

with the changeable screens?
my all black original unit also dont do any metal shavings. its the 4 screen kit that caused it for me

Yes. Swappable screens.

Which I swap out pretty often. Do pay close attention when seating the post when swapping screens. So everything stays properly aligned.

Top Bottom