Firewood Vaporizer

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Now that that problem is solved...anyone have any feedback on how long it usually take Marc to respond to emails for repairs? Otherwise, anyone ever heard of anyone diy'ing a battery replacement, he builds them so well, i dont see any seams to take it apart and will only do that as a last ditch option if i cant just send it in.
I emailed him recently about my broken oven tab and it took me about a week to get back to me

Octavia,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...anyone have any feedback on how long it usually take Marc to respond to emails for repairs? Otherwise, anyone ever heard of anyone diy'ing a battery replacement, he builds them so well, i dont see any seams to take it apart and will only do that as a last ditch option if i cant just send it in.

Sorry meant to reply to that question as well, I don't think there is any usual, it depends what's going on with him at the time, send an email and see... Follow up in a week give or take if you are still waiting without response? He should still be able to repair that yeah

Shit Snacks,

PizzaWizard

i'm fiddling around with a 3d pellet press for a mighty that i'm shrinking down to fit the fw bowl too to hopefully make loading unloading a little easier.

I like the pellet idea. I might experiment with that myself. Seems like it'd be pretty simple to make a pellet press out of wood. Makes sense for the firewood because it works well tightly packed.

Last edited:
PizzaWizard,
Top Bottom