Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
wish there were more third party stems being made for the Firewood 7, really wanna find a dope green one.

Yeah there are a lot of options, GVB would be my recommendation of course, the original hula stem comes in a wide variety of colors and I thought it did come in green? But it used to be two pieces, now the stems are one piece which is much nicer, so GVB can make a one piece in green for you :tup:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
... some people have also asked about a Firewood 10. Best case I would release something in six months, probably more like a year from now. My goal is to make something truly revolutionary compared to anything available. Much faster, smaller, more efficient. However I'm not 100% sure if my new idea will work. Prototype oven is in the works, we'll see....
... now you've got me drooling ... hope the calendar flies by 🔥🌿💨

calendar-flying.gif

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: nicknobody

Jojofernz

Yeah there are a lot of options, GVB would be my recommendation of course, the original hula stem comes in a wide variety of colors and I thought it did come in green? But it used to be two pieces, now the stems are one piece which is much nicer, so GVB can make a one piece in green for you :tup:
Sweet yeah that’s what I was more looking for, one that didn’t need to utilize the adapter. Gonna hit up GVB thanks!

Jojofernz,
  • Love
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Ipe17

I am really thinking in pulling the trigger on a FW9, but cant really decide if going for the bowl or the capsule option... when out of home I usually use hash or rosin wrapped in cotton so dont really use capsules. But at home I mainly use weed and not sure about loading that deep bowl in the bowl option....
any advice is wellcome

also, is the stem fully retractable or is there a 3rd party option that is fully retractable?

thanks

Nebelmann

While having both versions, I only use the bowl version. So easy to unload, just blow thru the stem to clear it.
Packing rosin with wool on the go tho seems like a hassle, prepared capsules in the tray could shine in that case

Nebelmann,

Ipe17

While having both versions, I only use the bowl version. So easy to unload, just blow thru the stem to clear it.
Packing rosin with wool on the go tho seems like a hassle, prepared capsules in the tray could shine in that case
Thanks for the reply. I prepack at home and place the cotton balls with the rosin in a small ear plugs plastic box. So basically is like dropoing a capsule in the vape

Shit Snacks

I am really thinking in pulling the trigger on a FW9, but cant really decide if going for the bowl or the capsule option... when out of home I usually use hash or rosin wrapped in cotton so dont really use capsules. But at home I mainly use weed and not sure about loading that deep bowl in the bowl option....
any advice is wellcome

You can use the capsule version in a similar way, but you need a separate tool to help get them in and out typically, with the bowl version you can still disassemble to fully clean, but yes you are loading that deep bull instead of preloading the capsules before inserting them... I'm happy with the capsule version, even though I have not used any of my other capsules and tried preloading for swapping on the go at all yet

also, is the stem fully retractable or is there a 3rd party option that is fully retractable?

Yes stock stem is fully retractable, the good vibes ones are not unless requested they be, I requested one that is not retractable at all!

Thanks for the reply. I prepack at home and place the cotton balls with the rosin in a small ear plugs plastic box. So basically is like dropoing a capsule in the vape

Yeah so if you like that system then maybe you would not want to use capsules, but you could probably use the capsules this way too actually so you might not even need the bowl version unless you want it for herbs too

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

Ipe17

You can use the capsule version in a similar way, but you need a separate tool to help get them in and out typically, with the bowl version you can still disassemble to fully clean, but yes you are loading that deep bull instead of preloading the capsules before inserting them... I'm happy with the capsule version, even though I have not used any of my other capsules and tried preloading for swapping on the go at all yet

Yes stock stem is fully retractable, the good vibes ones are not unless requested they be, I requested one that is not retractable at all!

Yeah so if you like that system then maybe you would not want to use capsules, but you could probably use the capsules this way too actually so you might not even need the bowl version unless you want it for herbs too
Thanks a lot!!!! I may end up ordering both:mental: but if i get the bowl version plus caps and cap plug is 84$ more. But being in europe i guess better geting both than being sorry for not.

I really apreciatte the help here :rockon:

I just ordered a FW9. Looks like my FW may retire on my selves as he’s no longer selling batteries for them… I ordered FW with the bowl. For me the removal capsule was just too cumbersome. The proprietary batteries also made the FW8 hard to carry. I hope the FW9 is an improvement

Bonesvapechi,

Shit Snacks

I just ordered a FW9. Looks like my FW may retire on my selves as he’s no longer selling batteries for them… I ordered FW with the bowl. For me the removal capsule was just too cumbersome. The proprietary batteries also made the FW8 hard to carry. I hope the FW9 is an improvement

I think you will be very happy with the changes especially in those two regards!

Shit Snacks,

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Marc, @firewood wrote:

"...some people have also asked about a Firewood 10. Since the founding of Firewood I have done a new product release just about once a year. Well Firewood 9 has been out for over a year now and I have barely even started the Firewood 10 design, so it will definitely be over a year for this one. Best case I would release something in six months, probably more like a year from now. My goal is to make something truly revolutionary compared to anything available. Much faster, smaller, more efficient. However I'm not 100% sure if my new idea will work. Prototype oven is in the works, we'll see...."

Great to hear from you Marc. I'm always looking forward to the next FW, but I really can't imagine how you could make something even better than the 9.

Hmm...prototype oven in the works, huh? OMG, could it be? Will the FW10 cook you a pizza for after your session?

Top Bottom