Firewood Vaporizer

KievanRus882

I got mine today, but I am having trouble programming it, and how do I know when its shut off? I never had any trouble with a vape before.

KievanRus882,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got mine today, but I am having trouble programming it, and how do I know when its shut off? I never had any trouble with a vape before.

Press once then press again holding the button down and that will begin heating it to level one. It will vibrate once, then again when it is at temp, and after you let go of the button it will then vibrate once more to tell you that it has cooled off and ready to be pressed again. The only way to shut it off per se, is to take the battery out... Setting up the temps is a little tricky, so I recommend using it with stock settings for a bit, once you get used to the button it becomes easier to then follow the instructions to set your own temp.

Last edited:

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Press once then press again holding the button down and that will begin heating it to level one. It will vibrate once, then again when it is at temp, and after you let go of the button it will then vibrate once more to tell you that it has cooled off and ready to be pressed again. The only way to shut it off per se, is to take the battery out... Setting up the temps is a little tricky, so I recommend using it with stock settings for a bit, once you get used to the button it becomes easier to then follow the instructions to set your own temp.
I just learned from Marc that if you hold the button for over a minute - he thinks it might be 90 seconds - the FW7 will shut off. But to me that seems like an awful long time for the heater to be cooking if there's any material in the bowl.

moondog,

ezpz

Hey there FC community. I got my Fw7 yesterday. Super stoked. Been loving it so far.

I read the instruction manual (necessary), did a quick burn off (probably unnecessary), and started my testing (absolutely necessary).

I'm not a fan of the skinny stem. It might be good for short puffs I guess, but I like long draws, and it gets a little hot.

I liked the green spikey stem setup. Preset one was nice, but preset 2 was better (I enjoy a nice sized cloud). Preset 3 was a little harsh, but doable. I'm liking alternating sessions between temps 1 and 2.

After getting super baked, i spent about 10 minutes rubbing some beeswax on her, then about 30 minutes of admiring her beauty, while fondling that wood.😁

Next I took out my master adapter, mated her with my WP, took 2 draws on temp 3, and fell in love (shhh....don't tell my TM).

My only regret about this purchase is that I didn't purchase the WPA. I thought the Fw7 would be my travel companion, but right now, it's too nice to leave the house. Gotta get a case for it b4 it goes to work with me.

I am definitely happy with my purchase. What I'm not so happy about is my next CC bill that will show my accessory list. A WPA from firewood, a case, a 14mm male/male adapter, a 14mm male to 18mm male adapter to mate with my cloud buddy and/or mobius knock off, and a j hook. Damn, I gotta stop reading this forum b4 I purchase myself into poverty (No Taffee! Get out of my head).😂

Thanks community. Since finding this forum, I have been extremely happy with all my purchases. You guys/gals have never steered me wrong.

Happy vaping everyone. 😎

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Gotta get a case for it b4 it goes to work with me.
Those ones are perfect! :tup: 2.47€ free shipping!

PXL-20210209-213453334.jpg

ezpz

ezpz,
Reactions: dzoinp

Vaporware

I’ve had good luck so far just sticking it in a pocket by itself or in the pocket I keep my phone and stuff in (nothing that could damage it should be in there).

Cases are good too, but if they make it too big to comfortably drop in my pocket I’d rather not use one. It’s also nice to just be able to pull it out and use it immediately.

...on the other hand I probably get a bit more lint on the stem this way. No damage or accidental activations though!

Jmarth

My first post on FC, I ordered a FW7 this last Saturday. I also ordered 4x lg hg2's from the herb cafe ( being in Canada, couldn't order from FW). I've been like a kid Christmas Eve since.
I started vaping about a year ago christmas. Currently have 20m/ti tip, arizer EQ, and started with an arizer air. I'm looking forward to the fw7 hitting harder and faster than the dyna.
Edit: I was wondering where in Canada to order bees wax to finish the wood - I didn't want to wait the extra couple days.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My first post on FC, I ordered a FW7 this last Saturday. I also ordered 4x lg hg2's from the herb cafe ( being in Canada, couldn't order from FW). I've been like a kid Christmas Eve since.
I started vaping about a year ago christmas. Currently have 20m/ti tip, arizer EQ, and started with an arizer air. I'm looking forward to the fw7 hitting harder and faster than the dyna.
Edit: I was wondering where in Canada to order bees wax to finish the wood - I didn't want to wait the extra couple days.

Check planet vape, I think they have a new name now, planet haze maybe or something? Anyway they have a lot of vapes including wood ones so maybe they have something like this? or vape north should...

rvarick

Great White North (https://vapenorth.ca/) i.e. Sneaky Pete carries Ed’s TNT Bomb Ass Butter, which is what I use on my Firewoods. Looks to be out of stock at the moment though after just checking.

Totally unrelated, I finally had to clean my FW7 for the first time. I’d gotten the temp settings of my 7 confused with my FW5, which has a temp setting 4. I realized later that 4 clicks and hold on the 7 puts it in full power manual mode, which promptly combusted my material. Cleaning was pretty easy though. Anyone have any tips for deeper cleaning the bowl if the combustion smell persists?

Last edited:

west-elec

Anyone have any tips for deeper cleaning the bowl if the combustion smell persists?
An iso soaked q-tip or similar is about all you can do. You don't want iso and reclaim getting into the air holes around the oven. Hopefully won't persist.

west-elec,
Reactions: rvarick

Tolamang

Quick question-getting a second one tomorrow for my birthday again.

If I get it unfinished to save money, is it really that difficult to finish it myself and if I do will it look as rich/dark as the finished version? Is it even WORTH finishing it or should I leave my second one unfinished to differentiate the two? :p

Jah75

Mine was unfinished and from a couple months of daily use and a single bomb ass butter application looks like it was finished. Its gotten twice as dark and looks great. I'm glad I didn't get it finished YMMV

west-elec

How long does a honeymoon last? My wife and I had just built our house and moved in right after the wedding so we never had one. Normally a week or two, maybe a month?
I've had my 7 for over 3 months now and I keep expecting the love to get less as time goes by (just like a marriage-kidding) but so far that has definitely not happened.
I have switched back to the WPA after my affair with the cooling tube which was really only physical- infatuated by that form factor even though she was too hot for me (common storey). Just can't beat a one and done bowl through hammer pipe with 45 degree adaptor.
Like my wife the 7 is a looker that also performs where it counts😉 and I think I will keep her.

Top Bottom