Firewood Vaporizer

Lholding26

Mine arrived yesterday. Kudos to Marc. Knocked this one out of the park. I have the Firewood5 also. This is a definite upgrade when it comes to
Extraction power and not needing to stir to get an even extraction.

And I already had a hula stem for the vapcap. Loving this!!!! It doesn’t get much better.

west-elec

Got a few new vapes vying for my attention, all of them very good, so I haven't vaped flower in the 7 for a week or so.
Coming back to it today was like putting back on your favorite pair of jeans. No matter how good convection vapes get there will be a place for the FW7 near the top in my lineup.
The TB is pretty slick but where is the stroke-ability?

Jah75

Got a few new vapes vying for my attention, all of them very good, so I haven't vaped flower in the 7 for a week or so.
Coming back to it today was like putting back on your favorite pair of jeans. No matter how good convection vapes get there will be a place for the FW7 near the top in my lineup.
The TB is pretty slick but where is the stroke-ability?
I’m with you. Even with some other new acquisitions and some internal struggle and debate:hmm::leaf::nope: I think this is probably my favorite in the lineup and likely the first I would replace if they all got stolen tomorrow.
it just works for me in so many different ways

ezpz

Thanks FC community. Thanks for showing me yet another vaporizer that I absolutely must have. I thought my VAS was dead in May when I got my TM. I now realize, it was just taking a nap.

This was me about 2 weeks ago........

What happened to the TM thread? WTF is an FW7? I GUESS it couldn't hurt to read a few posts here and there.

Next thing I know, $233 got charged to my CC. I have no clue how that happened (hopefully my wife will believe me). 🙏

Anyways, excited to join the club soon. Happy vaping everyone. 😎

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks FC community. Thanks for showing me yet another vaporizer that I absolutely must have. I thought my VAS was dead in May when I got my TM. I now realize, it was just taking a nap.

This was me about 2 weeks ago........

What happened to the TM thread? WTF is an FW7? I GUESS it couldn't hurt to read a few posts here and there.

Next thing I know, $233 got charged to my CC. I have no clue how that happened (hopefully my wife will believe me). 🙏

Anyways, excited to join the club soon. Happy vaping everyone. 😎

You really are in for a treat, they make such a great pair, on demand regulated woodcraft convection and now conduction alternative!

Jah75

How this vape with dab/flower sandwich? Haven’t seen much on the topic. Waiting on mine to arrive to test this out.
I have tried it with a bit of shatter sandwiched between flower and it did great. It also did pretty decently just putting bubble hash straight in with a tiny bit of flower

Jah75,
Reactions: moondog

Vaporware

@west-elec was talking before about just using straight bubble hash with great results.

I haven’t tried it yet, and your bubble hash may be “too good” to use without flower or something else to hold it, but the downside of mixing flower with concentrates is that the flower tends to get overcooked before the concentrates are done.

Jah75

@west-elec was talking before about just using straight bubble hash with great results.

I haven’t tried it yet, and your bubble hash may be “too good” to use without flower or something else to hold it, but the downside of mixing flower with concentrates is that the flower tends to get overcooked before the concentrates are done.
This was exactly my experience, got blasted, but the taste was roasty by hit 3

west-elec

How this vape with dab/flower sandwich? Haven’t seen much on the topic. Waiting on mine to arrive to test this out.
Probably not ideal. Like @Jah75 says flavour will suffer with multiple hits at high temp. Maybe ok with small dabs trying to clear in 2 or 3 hits before flower gets too toasty. Problem might be the dab flowing through the screen. Put dab on top rather than sandwich since it heats top down, or better still sandwich but hold the vape upside down when hitting so gravity helps keep it contained.
Edit- maybe bad advice, upside down could risk getting oil in the bowl air holes...

The S&B concentrate pads should work if you could cut them down to size. Probably hard to do neatly. Maybe other brands have one that fits but you would want a firm fit for effective conduction.

Last edited:

Vaporware

greece looks GIF

Shit Snacks

😂 I went to order vtc6 batteries so when my new toy comes (Fw7), I can give it a proper intro with a fresh batt. Turns out P26a's are half the price of vtc6's. Funny sometimes how life decides for you.

@Shit Snacks
Just wanna make sure P26a's are good for Fw7 before I order. I know it's not the right thread to ask this but it's kinda relevant.
Edit: Nevermind..... found my answer.

You say you found your answer, but I will still throw in my two cents, since the FW7 battery sled can be a little snug, I have not wanted to risk trying my molicell in mine as their wrapping seems to be on the thicker side (like Samsung 30Q and sometimes LG HE4 in my experience) and I did not want to risk any indent or tear to the wrap... However I know others like @BrianTL are using them without issue in their's, and it is a good cell, so I guess you will just see for yourself!

ezpz

You say you found your answer, but I will still throw in my two cents, since the FW7 battery sled can be a little snug, I have not wanted to risk trying my molicell in mine as their wrapping seems to be on the thicker side (like Samsung 30Q and sometimes LG HE4 in my experience) and I did not want to risk any indent or tear to the wrap... However I know others like @BrianTL are using them without issue in their's, and it is a good cell, so I guess you will just see for yourself!
Thanks. I saw that post where a user uses a ribbon to take out the p26a. Is this a common problem, or just a few instances? I think I may be back at square one in my battery search.

Any other good batteries that go good with the Fw7 and TM, besides the vtc6's? I guess my research continues.

ezpz,
Reactions: BrianTL

Shit Snacks

Thanks. I saw that post where a user uses a ribbon to take out the p26a. Is this a common problem, or just a few instances? I think I may be back at square one in my battery search.

Any other good batteries that go good with the Fw7 and TM, besides the vtc6's? I guess my research continues.

Wait to hear what Brian says though, I'm not sure he uses a ribbon even...

Also what I actually did, since my LG HG2 can be a bit snug, not as bad as HE4 (which are nowhere near as bad as 30Q) on my new FW7 I followed the strategy I used on my original to load the batteries in slowly and carefully, pushing them in all the way (and the reverse for getting them out, pushing them down before pulling at all) because it does loosen up a bit in there the more you do this inserting and removing of batteries... I will put the disclaimer in though that my new FW7 the metal connection spring area does make a noise sometimes when I'm putting a battery in now, but everything has been working fine so I'm not really so worried about it...

So my main point is on that just be slow and careful, don't force batteries in or out, people are always different how they do things like this but I tend to be on the careful side myself regardless...

I say try different batteries out and see which ones are going to work best for you, there is so much variance that it is really hard to say universally honestly!

Jah75

Aesthetically the brown LG HE2 match the wood look nicely and they are narrower than the Sony VTC6s
do those have the current capacity for the FW7? I use them i my DNA device, but i think they are only around 15 amps or less

Jah75,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom