Firefly 1, 2, 2+

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@Unklmark68 - that wood is gorgeous!
Also love that mouthpiece has a glass stem.
One of the main reasons I rarely pick up my FF2 is because of how close the mouthpiece is to the vape - that makes it look much easier to sip!

The mother of pearl (?) one looks cool too - the screws look like eyes and underneath looks like a cats’ nose/mouth - anyone else seeing it?

Polyphone

There don’t appear to be rumblings of a new release anywhere on their site but who knows?

Polyphone,

ginolicious

I doubt there is any new releases coming anytime soon. That’s just my opinion. But yeah it’s been a very long time since we seen a vape from Firefly.

b0

Cloudy...
Hi guys, now that has passed sometime between Firefly 2 and 2+ I was wondering, how much better 2+ is? I'm one of thopse people waiting for a ff3 expecting it to be the best so far.

I got a 2 and loved the flavor, but the batteries were so bad that I ended returning it. They would discharge without you even using the unit from one day to the next. But I still love the flavor and the ritual with it, similar to smoking a pipe.

Polyphone

Hmm, I wouldn’t be surprised if the drain was down to Bluetooth. Storing it with the battery removed would curb that.

That said, I haven’t had a problem with battery life on the 2+ though I would want a second battery if I used it heavily.

It does charge really quickly, though.

b0

Cloudy...
Hmm, I wouldn’t be surprised if the drain was down to Bluetooth. Storing it with the battery removed would curb that.

That said, I haven’t had a problem with battery life on the 2+ though I would want a second battery if I used it heavily.

It does charge really quickly, though.
I had 2 batteries and an external charger and even being home was a PITA, just imagine when I tried to use it as a real portable device. But whatever, I don't wanna talk bad about it cause as I said is the best flavor I ever had in a portable vape and CS was amazing and helped me as much as they could.

I think I'll wait until they do ff3, but deffo interested.

Polyphone

I had 2 batteries and an external charger and even being home was a PITA, just imagine when I tried to use it as a real portable device. But whatever, I don't wanna talk bad about it cause as I said is the best flavor I ever had in a portable vape and CS was amazing and helped me as much as they could.

I think I'll wait until they do ff3, but deffo interested.
Oh yeah, it’s definitely not for everyone! Hope you’ve found something that matches your style until a v3 rolls around.

Polyphone,
Reactions: b0

LegalAlien

Interesting. I always felt the Arizer was sucking a milkshake through a straw and the 2+ to be a lot easier for my lungs.
I had my FF2 refurbished for the $30 deal. One of the main things they promised to do was to enlarge the holes in the bottom of the bowl to increase the draw by 30% or something. I did notice a difference; but it still seems like the key is to keep the holes unclogged. FF sent me a tiny needle meant to clear out the bowl holes. It's now bent because it barely fits in the holes. It is so tedious it drives me nuts. One time I did all of the holes with great effort and time. It DID seem to work much better after that. Does anyone here know something that works better or know an easier way (like a sewing needle size or tool) that can be used? I also use alcohol pads on the bowl, being careful not to get any alcohol down through the holes. I know that the vapor doesn't go through the holes but the air has to come in that way.

LegalAlien,

ginolicious

I had my FF2 refurbished for the $30 deal. One of the main things they promised to do was to enlarge the holes in the bottom of the bowl to increase the draw by 30% or something. I did notice a difference; but it still seems like the key is to keep the holes unclogged. FF sent me a tiny needle meant to clear out the bowl holes. It's now bent because it barely fits in the holes. It is so tedious it drives me nuts. One time I did all of the holes with great effort and time. It DID seem to work much better after that. Does anyone here know something that works better or know an easier way (like a sewing needle size or tool) that can be used? I also use alcohol pads on the bowl, being careful not to get any alcohol down through the holes. I know that the vapor doesn't go through the holes but the air has to come in that way.
Someone recommended lancet strips. I never had the issue with the holes. I think I’m going on 2 years with me got it 2 420s ago. I always grind coarse. Never had one hole clog up.

Knewt

I have a 2+ and I just take the unit apart to clean the holes. I have found that when you push something through the holes, the waste just accumulates inside the unit.

Razhumikin

I only vape whole nugs in my ff2+ and have never had my holes get clogged.

Razhumikin,
Reactions: Polyphone

Greenleaf88

Hi im deciding on buying a firefly 2 plus figured I should ask my questions here where ppl actually have used them.

What attracted me was the flavor that everyone talks about and that it's on demand.

I guess my only question is with a nice long draw can I get satisfying clouds? That's my one worry everyone that has reviewed it has said the hits aren't as cloudy so I have held off.
There is good chamce they are not hitting it right also.

Top Bottom