Firefly 1, 2, 2+

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Dear FF community,
i am using the FF2+ for a long time now and am still impressed with the device and its performance. I just have a question regarding usage: while inhaling I release the buttons in the moment when I start to feel the vapor. I have the strong sensation that the potency is much stronger if I keep inhaling from the device until my lungs are full. It feels like a lot of vapor is still being produced as the device starts to cool down in the moment that i release the buttons. Do you guys have the same impression?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I always keep drawing after letting go of the button to fully clear the hit, here and with other pure convection on demand vapes

Peace_man

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I always keep drawing after letting go of the button to fully clear the hit, here and with other pure convection on demand vapes
Yes, thats what I meant. Thx. I have the feeling that while keep drawing after letting go the buttom there is still a lot vapor being produced

Shit Snacks

Yes, thats what I meant. Thx. I have the feeling that while keep drawing after letting go the buttom there is still a lot vapor being produced

Yes the heat builds, especially with higher temp settings, so always let go of the button earlier knowing you will keep drawing to clear, good for the battery life too :tup:

Shit Snacks,

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Love my Firefly 2+. Still use it as a daily driver for about 2-3 years now. Im approaching 3 years I believe.

Keep on keeping on Gino ...

firefly.jpg

buzzy funny

I've been using the FF2+ for about a year and half with no issues until now. I frequently combust, even at lower temps (like 350); this never happened before. I've thoroughly cleaned the unit to no avail and FF CS won't respond to my emails. Any ideas on why this might be happening? TIA.

Shit Snacks

I've been using the FF2+ for about a year and half with no issues until now. I frequently combust, even at lower temps (like 350); this never happened before. I've thoroughly cleaned the unit to no avail and FF CS won't respond to my emails. Any ideas on why this might be happening? TIA.

Could be the resistance of the coil got changed, damaged with residue, if you have the app you could try the calibration feature that is available in addition to the temp settings, to try getting it back to normal??

Knewt

Same thing happened with mine. I just gave up with flower and I have only been using it for bubble hash.

Modicum

Does anyone know if one has an FF2+ with the app can a second one be purchased and added to this app. Firefly CS doesn't respond to emails.

Modicum,

Silveradio

Does anyone know if one has an FF2+ with the app can a second one be purchased and added to this app. Firefly CS doesn't respond to emails.
I’ve got a FF2 and a FF2+ and both of them work with the app on android of course

Silveradio,

Modicum

Mine is an iPhone ,which app. I already have, but was wondering if a 2nd FF2+ could be added to it or would the IOS misfits say nay.

Modicum,

jbm

Mine is an iPhone ,which app. I already have, but was wondering if a 2nd FF2+ could be added to it or would the IOS misfits say nay.
Since it’s Bluetooth based, my guess would be that you could connect multiple devices to the app. I lost the app the last time I upgraded my phone. I also have a cheap Android tablet with it installed, but I wish Apple would reconsider this policy.

icecream

I would like to get an FF someday for tasting purposes, but I have been stubborn about waiting for the FF3 for years now! I am ok with waiting another year, I have plenty of other vapes to keep me company. However I am curious if I am waiting for nothing. Does anyone KNOW if there will be an FF3 in the future?

icecream,

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I would like to get an FF someday for tasting purposes, but I have been stubborn about waiting for the FF3 for years now! I am ok with waiting another year, I have plenty of other vapes to keep me company. However I am curious if I am waiting for nothing. Does anyone KNOW if there will be an FF3 in the future?
Still to this day the best tasting vaporizer I own is the FF1 ... unfortunately I've kinda given up on the company... hoping for a miracle announcement someday

20200410-190155.jpg

LegalAlien

Same thing happened with mine. I just gave up with flower and I have only been using it for bubble hash.
By "bubble hash" are you referring to Rosin. I was looking at how concentrates are made and I decided to try some rosin. It got very liquid on the pad but I got good hits. But after using a few bowls of it - I was getting bubbling & sizzling - my screen seems to be hopelessly clogged now. Should I not have used this kind of concentrate? I've used some shatter before and it didn't clog my FF2+ . This rosin did. I think I'm going to have to take it apart to clean the screen thoroughly.

LegalAlien,

Maryjanie

I'm in the same boat with Pax. Been waiting on a 4 to come out for 2 years. Lol. Haven't tried Pax yet bc I'm still waiting. I have FF2+ and it's a great vape except I hate stirring it every other hit so I don't reach for it often.

Knewt

By "bubble hash" are you referring to Rosin. I was looking at how concentrates are made and I decided to try some rosin. It got very liquid on the pad but I got good hits. But after using a few bowls of it - I was getting bubbling & sizzling - my screen seems to be hopelessly clogged now. Should I not have used this kind of concentrate? I've used some shatter before and it didn't clog my FF2+ . This rosin did. I think I'm going to have to take it apart to clean the screen thoroughly.
The dispensary has it labeled as bubble hash, it’s all I have tried with the FF2+. I have thought about turning my FF2+ down and giving flower another try, but I hate the stirring, I hate the non app interface, and I can’t stand the thought of combusting. However, that first hit is almost always a winner.

smoking2long

Has anyone experienced their Firefly 2+ start heating and glowing red to slowly fade out after about 10-15 seconds. Also I can’t turn up the heat by holding right sensor and taping the left 3 times. Contacted customer service and was told it’s out of warranity and here’s a discount buy a new one.

smoking2long,

cpl5938

Has anyone experienced their Firefly 2+ start heating and glowing red to slowly fade out after about 10-15 seconds. Also I can’t turn up the heat by holding right sensor and taping the left 3 times. Contacted customer service and was told it’s out of warranity and here’s a discount buy a new one.
I only get the glowing red on the first hit and it's only on for about that time so not sure that's an issue. I find tapping the sensors to be flaky sometimes but that's all I do as I don't use their app.

cpl5938,

smoking2long

I only get the glowing red on the first hit and it's only on for about that time so not sure that's an issue. I find tapping the sensors to be flaky sometimes but that's all I do as I don't use their app.
Thanks for the response. But mine would glow for what seemed as long as I held it on. Going to try and load the app on a pc since Apple removed it and I can’t get the the tap on button to work. If that doesn’t work I’ll disassemble and try to see if something’s obvious. If not, it could be an order for a Tiny Might.

Last edited:
smoking2long,

smoking2long

Ok, no joy on loading the app on a pc. Only works for an android devices. Not going to do it. Over to the Tiny Might. Hope shipping is quick

smoking2long,

einvape

Mine does the glowing red thing as well sometimes, I just take the battery out and put it back in, that seems to do the trick. As for the sensors and temp change, it seems to happen mostly when my hands are sweaty. I just wipe the side sensors and try again until it works.

einvape,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hi...I just brought out my Firefly and took the dust off of it and packed a bowl...and I don't know what is going on but, that thing baked my ass. Never did before. I have an original Firefly...I hated it for the longest time and today I think I did it absolutely right. It is really nice!

Top Bottom