• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Meet up?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
new to the forum but I visit South Texas and CO enough if any one ever wants to meet up at a headshop or something.

PeteSeattle

Hi Mods (@Stu @pakalolo @momofthegoons ...)

Since this thread is picking up should there be some guidelines. Like how to set one up ... right in the open forum or start a PM (can we do group PMs?). Or use meetup.com, cautionary rules about meeting at a private residence, etc.

Totally love the idea but a little framework from official mods here may help us be organized if a group decides to plan a meet.

Keep up the ideas, friends ... now back to my wake n bake.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hi Mods (@Stu @pakalolo @momofthegoons ...)

Since this thread is picking up should there be some guidelines. Like how to set one up ... right in the open forum or start a PM (can we do group PMs?). Or use meetup.com, cautionary rules about meeting at a private residence, etc.

Totally love the idea but a little framework from official mods here may help us be organized if a group decides to plan a meet.

Keep up the ideas, friends ... now back to my wake n bake.

Meet-ups are totally your own responsibility. This is all the framework FC provides and even this is shaky. Meet-up threads fall into a grey area of our rules, which don't allow looking for contacts. You can start a Lounge thread for a specific gathering, but we will close it if we think this thread could do just as well, or of course if it strays into clear violation of our rules. Members cannot start group PMs.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@1DMF, it's just not popular enough yet for anyone to be close enough for a quick meet. I would love to know how many uk members are on FC.
I think there are a few of us now, so lets see how the Mods want to work this and lets get our own meet going in the UK :)

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I was thinking about this a bit more. I would like to consider first who is all willing to meet up/hang out. Then depending on how many people are interested we pick out a more central location and make a weekend of it all. Planning some other activities for all to enjoy would be great too. Dinner or a carting track...anything really. And of course a friendly vaporizing venue. That may take some extra planning. It is important to the whole idea that we actually sesh...lol. Also if people decide to get serious about this..we should start a minimum members needed to make this happen list here the thread. Then names are added to signup on the list for the get together. Then all are notified by personal message of the final details and encouraged to chat more in the meantime! I'm just pitching a few around here. What does everyone else think? I'm willing to go to major events to regional meet ups. So long as I can plan ahead for it I'm down. FC'rs lets represent our lifestyle! :razz:

PeteSeattle

I was thinking about this a bit more. I would like to consider first who is all willing to meet up/hang out. Then depending on how many people are interested we pick out a more central location and make a weekend of it all. Planning some other activities for all to enjoy would be great too. Dinner or a carting track...anything really. And of course a friendly vaporizing venue. That may take some extra planning. It is important to the whole idea that we actually sesh...lol. Also if people decide to get serious about this..we should start a minimum members needed to make this happen list here the thread. Then names are added to signup on the list for the get together. Then all are notified by personal message of the final details and encouraged to chat more in the meantime! I'm just pitching a few around here. What does everyone else think? I'm willing to go to major events to regional meet ups. So long as I can plan ahead for it I'm down. FC'rs lets represent our lifestyle! :razz:
I know Hempfest hosts a bunch of small activities throughout the year but they'd only do stuff locally and I don't know if it's open to WA rec users. Of course, you have to be a member to attend.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
:lol: Reminds me of a great story.

Back in my freshman year of college, I went to a Phish concert with some of my buddies in Cincy. It wasn't a holiday weekend or anything, but for some reason everything in terms of food was closed (bars may have been open, we were only 18/19). Talking Wendy's downtown closed at like, 6 o clock. We got so wrecked at the concert, starving though hours later after everything wore off. So, we pack up in the morning and leave, and by this point we still have not really had anything to eat. Get lost leaving downtown Cincy, and go the wrong way into Kentucky. See a fast food restaurant, and we were so hyped, by this point it was like 11 on a Sunday, assumed it was open, we were starving. Start pulling in, see that its closed :o we can't believe it, but on the sign outside the restaurant, where they normally have specials and stuff, it just said, "WHO DEY BENGALS!!!"

We just all felt like it summed up our trip perfectly lol, probably had to be there but it still makes me smile and I can see any of those guys years later and we always bring it up

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
:lol: Reminds me of a great story.

Back in my freshman year of college, I went to a Phish concert with some of my buddies in Cincy. It wasn't a holiday weekend or anything, but for some reason everything in terms of food was closed (bars may have been open, we were only 18/19). Talking Wendy's downtown closed at like, 6 o clock. We got so wrecked at the concert, starving though hours later after everything wore off. So, we pack up in the morning and leave, and by this point we still have not really had anything to eat. Get lost leaving downtown Cincy, and go the wrong way into Kentucky. See a fast food restaurant, and we were so hyped, by this point it was like 11 on a Sunday, assumed it was open, we were starving. Start pulling in, see that its closed :o we can't believe it, but on the sign outside the restaurant, where they normally have specials and stuff, it just said, "WHO DEY BENGALS!!!"

We just all felt like it summed up our trip perfectly lol, probably had to be there but it still makes me smile and I can see any of those guys years later and we always bring it up
That's awesome! Was it this concert?

tyoACn0.jpg

rdPXaE5.jpg

Top Bottom