• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Meet up?

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
VapeNS- My dream come to life!! Lucky you!

166b3it.jpg

@DHB- Camping? I see the power meter behind you. Roughing it comes in degrees doen't it? I do like the princess pool. Nice touch lol. We should hang out. I backcountry backpack national parks when I can.

@MoG- Everything I say is true. :lmao:

This is the pic of me I use on dating sites.

1282413493557.jpg

And FYI, online, I always assume guilty until proven innocent. I don't believe anything on the web without some Fact check. ALOT of bad info out here.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
And here I thought the young kids were the cause of the craziness at Desoto.:lol:

Really like Manatee springs, first place I ever camped when I moved to Florida. Didn't get to do the lazy river-type float thing, but definitely on the to do list.
Keep on keepin on!

DAMN MARK!! YOU ARE FUCKING HOT!!
Your boyfriend however, not so much.
He really doesnt require a tshirt announcing who he is,
its obvious just from looking at him.:whip:

bwahahahahahahahahaha:D
lol nice try but the shirt says Enjoy Vagina like a Enjoy Coca Cola shirt.

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Tweek

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
Wisconsin? Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous?
"Rick" who said he owned the Dells Dairy Queen owes me!! He was here years ago "prospecting" I found his lost sieve bowl and didn't call DnR on his happy ass.

If you see him I can probably get you a ice-cream cake.

Outlaw has game.

Did I say you could post the photo of me? Really? :cool:

Voluptuous.

Outlaw Farmer,
Reactions: Tweek

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Sounds like we could have a Tampa Bay Meet up after reading this page. It would be cool just to use a vaporizer I didn't Buy. The only reason anyone I know will vape is because I won't smoke. So when I stop by the Iolite,DV,mflb of lithe I gave 'em in the last few years gets used, as soon as I'm gone the Bowl and flame come back out.

Top Bottom