• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

EU alternatives to Vapefiend

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
No ill will intended towards Vapefiend but Brexit is now on, and buying from Vapefiend in the EU has become pricey. I also don't like the lack of info on their product pages.

I just had a great experience with a €€€ order from https://verdampftnochmal.de/ in Berlin.

I chose them over Dutch shops to avoid suspicious customs officers.

Free and fast DHL shipping, good prices, good info, good communication. No paypal, but fuck paypal. Recommended!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
As a Berliner I will always support my local dealer. I sometimes wish Verdampftnochmal would offer more brands and items (Sticky Bricks, would also love to see them retailing the VapBong). I love their offline shop, it's the only 100% vaporizer shop in Germany I think, it's great to be able to buy for example my Dynavap accessories in an actual shop.

However, I actually had some great experiences with Vaposhop – don't like their site very much, but their service is excellent and friendly.

I also recommend having a look at https://www.weed-gadget.com/, they often have special stuff like Brilliant Cut Grinders, special Dynavap stems, RBT stuff. Also interesting: https://vapeurshop.com/ though I haven't ordered from them yet.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
If you scroll a little further down, there are country flags which lead you to localized results.
I.E

justcametomind

www.vapefully.com great deals
www.dispensr.eu insane deals on Black Friday and giveaways (free vapcap on every order not too long ago).
Had doubts especially on the second, since they had deals too good to be true, that were actually true tbh.
vaposhop lost some appeal. azarius.net and vaposhop seem to have the same offers and warehouse
shop.vivasativa.net has Vapbongs and some stuff unavailable elsewhere.
jahvaporizer.com is the english version of lacentralevapeur and I absolutely vouch for them.
verdampftnochmal is nice too.

Last edited:

justcametomind

No ill will intended towards Vapefiend but Brexit is now on, and buying from Vapefiend in the EU has become pricey. I also don't like the lack of info on their product pages.

I just had a great experience with a €€€ order from https://verdampftnochmal.de/ in Berlin.

I chose them over Dutch shops to avoid suspicious customs officers.

Free and fast DHL shipping, good prices, good info, good communication. No paypal, but fuck paypal. Recommended!
IMHO you can order without worries from NL no matter the drugs availability there.
They have the biggest port cities of EU if not worldwide since centuries, and thus they work as a hub for the whole EU. Many big electronic firms have their facilities there, from which they ship RMAs to their clients (Apple for example, other than Philips of course). If customs had or wanted to scrutiny every package from NL in search for drugs they would have a hard life, and imho that simply doesn't happen.
On the other side it's a fact imho that online dutch vapo-shop(s) lost much of their appeal in the last few years.
How pricey is it to order from UK now? Is it only a matter of £ over € or also shipment? Do you think there is now also a (high) risk of custom duties?

Last edited:
justcametomind,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
NL is trying to break off the drug stigma for some time . First they ditch the name Holland officially stating that it is because of the association with drugs and now they gonna stop sell herb to tourists as a new counter measure... I wonder who won the last elections there,some christian party i bet ,lol.. :D

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: XpeeN

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
shop.vivasativa.net seems like a wrong address.

jahvaporizer has INSANE DEALS!! :rockon:
jahdeal.jpeg

On the other side it's a fact imho that online dutch vapo-shop(s) lost much of their appeal in the last few years.
How pricey is it to order from UK now? Is it only a matter of £ over € or also shipment? Do you think there is now also a (high) risk of custom duties?

Shipping is too much and Vapefiend were expensive to begin with. Customs duties don't seem to be happening yet but are likely.

Dealing with Dutch businesses hasn't been great in my experience- greedy and unfriendly.

Last edited:
Haze Mister,

justcametomind

Ime it's not a dutch thing exclusively, it's some business keepers that, assuming they are doing business with stoners, think they can legitimately screw you over because of that. The process in their mind seems like: "you are after drugs related stuff, so don't bother us with aftermarket issues, just pay and be gone!"
lacentralevapeur and verdampfnochtmal are friendly and answer to emails in a timely manner, and have also competitive prices with vaposhop more than often.

sorry I mispelled it:

I forgot www.greendream.shop All things Dreamwood and more!

jahvaporizer is sort of "unfinished", use it just for reference and then order from lacentralevapeur (if it's not expired they had also a 10% discount code for FC members but I don't recall it now, look for it in the french language FC forum). Nice find btw :D

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

NL is trying to break off the drug stigma for some time . First they ditch the name Holland officially stating that it is because of the association with drugs and now they gonna stop sell herb to tourists as a new counter measure... I wonder who won the last elections there,some christian party i bet ,lol.. :D
The idea to ban tourists from coffeeshops is an older plan that was implemented in some cities and villages in the south of The Netherlands to counter drugtourism. Golden times for street dealers and lots of nuisance for local residents. The policy failed miserably.
This legislation was implemented by the cabinet which was lead by a prime minister from the conservative party (the party call themselves, confusingly, liberal). Nowadays tourists can visit (almost?) all coffeeshops.

Now the major of Amsterdam (she's a well-known member of the green party that wants to legalize weed...) wants to lower the amount of tourists in the city and one idea is to close lots of coffeeshops and ban tourists from the open shops. To be clear: I didn't read about a national plan to ban tourists from coffeeshops.

Edit: about retailers: after Vaposhop was sold and became part of Greenlane the variety of vaporizers seems to be decreased compared to other retailers. I don't know if it's the result of the new owners, Covid or a combination of both. I prefer Dispensr and GreenDream now, because I know they are part of our community and the CS is, in my experience, top notch.

Last edited:

Weedaholic

You mean there's no import duties on stuff bought in Canada and shipped to the EU?
I'm curious and I can't seem to find any info about this
Don't mind me i was baked when i wrote that lol
yes no import duties when i ordered from him...I think it was the fifth time i bought stuff from him and never had too pay import duties.

Weedaholic,
Reactions: Franco

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Don't mind me i was baked when i wrote that lol
yes no import duties when i ordered from him...I think it was the fifth time i bought stuff from him and never had too pay import duties.
Thank you!
I really didn't know... and blatantly passed over the terp torch because I didn't want to pay crazy import fees...:doh:

Weedaholic

Thank you!
I really didn't know... and blatantly passed over the terp torch because I didn't want to pay crazy import fees...:doh:
No problem man....I didn't know myself until i purchased stuff from him.
The last order was fairly big too and still the same no import duties on it.

Weedaholic,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

lookhigh

FC member
So the jahvapourizer site is not up to date.
Did a nice order and waited and waited..... then i contacted them to be told my items are not in stock.
Got a full refund but wasted 2 weeks.

Where to now for bricks and accessories?

blackstone

There was also https://www.vaporisateur.net/ from France who were great to stock cool glass items and accessories for Arizer and other large makers.
PS. @lookhigh I saw Sticky brick's items there.
Maybe there's more stores on my PC favorites I'll look next time.
I'm not sure how herbalizestore.co.uk are going to operate after Brexit for each market, as they shipped from both UK and Germany to me on seperate occasions.

Another shop I saw before: https://www.planete-sfactory.com/vaporisateur/

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Jahvaporizer and LCV are drived by the same peoples, it's a very nice shop with a lot of novelties despite the website looks a bit outdated. One of my favourite!
Verdampnotchmal is another top notch retailer but they didn't have cheap shipping prices and they never offer big promos.
Vaposhop is very fast and great prices also, but it's mainly for mainstream vaporizers.
Vapowelt is handled by some pretty nice guys
Docteur-vaporisateur is another french very passionate retailer.
Alchimia doesn't offer a lot of brands but if you need some seeds as well it's a nice place to order (great gift also!).

Got only good experiences with all these shops but favourite rest the first!

Top Bottom