EU alternatives to Vapefiend

nopapers_justvapors

No ill will intended towards Vapefiend but Brexit is now on, and buying from Vapefiend in the EU has become pricey. I also don't like the lack of info on their product pages.

I just had a great experience with a €€€ order from https://verdampftnochmal.de/ in Berlin.

I chose them over Dutch shops to avoid suspicious customs officers.

Free and fast DHL shipping, good prices, good info, good communication. No paypal, but fuck paypal. Recommended!
If the producs are legal in your country customs won't and can't give you a hard time, it all comes down to that. Personally I have great experiences with Dutch shops (but then again I am Dutch so nothing ever went out of the country or overseas lol). At one time they had (arguably) the best shop in the world: Grasscity. The European version however sucks, as they have a ridiculously limited variety of products. Outside of The Netherlands I can recommend Vapo-City.de. Cheap and good customer service 👍

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Brexit - the gift that keeps on going giving. Why would anyone in Europe buy from the UK now?

i just ordered a SCShredder from them, this mainly because they are the only retailer carring it (large 3pieces) and i was surprised to see they did not add taxes
after shipping fees it was still less expensive than UK full price 👍

Andreaerdna,

Lemming

I can recommend Vapefully; i got a Lotus kit and a water filter. Very nice experience, fast shipping and very good price.
As for customs from UK to EU: it is not about being legal or not; it's the fees and taxes. By now i consider first an order from US for something not available in the EU.
Indeed, apparently some gov. executives in UK are suggesting struggling businesses that are loosing sales to the EU to set up a shop there!

nopapers_justvapors

I take back what I said about Grasscity. I mean yes, the European store has a limited variety of products, but they don't suck, cause they totally had what I needed this time and at the lowest price! Needed two glass adapters and they had some nice generic ones, wich was all I wanted 👍 All the other stores were a lot more expensive.

RobbIt

I take back what I said about Grasscity. I mean yes, the European store has a limited variety of products, but they don't suck, cause they totally had what I needed this time and at the lowest price! Needed two glass adapters and they had some nice generic ones, wich was all I wanted 👍 All the other stores were a lot more expensive.
I’ve ordered a Zeus Arc GT and Dynavap M 2020 kit. I received the Arc in about 2 weeks in AZ. The Dynavap was ordered Jan 20 and still hadn’t arrived to AZ. It took three days for status to change from label created to USPS received item and has been to no less than 6 USPS facilities. I have reached out to Grasscity multiple times requesting a meaningful shipping status update but they simply don’t respond.
GREAT PRICES BUT VERY SLOW SHIPPING AND NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. 😫

RobbIt,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

RobbIt

I don’t really know. I ordered from the US but Grasscity vendor address is Netherlands. The shipping label was created in Las Vegas.

RobbIt,

nopapers_justvapors

I don’t really know. I ordered from the US but Grasscity vendor address is Netherlands. The shipping label was created in Las Vegas.
Strange, as far as I know the Dutch sold it to an American company, so you would think that it would be fully run from the US. In the emails I received from them I could also see a Dutch address but I thought that was only for the European store 🤔

justcametomind

Pro tip for vapefully.com
If you are ready to place an order and are not in a rush, create an account, put some stuff in the basket and leave the shop.
You will receive an automated email telling you to complete the order.
Go back at your basket the next day and leave again.
This time you should get another email containing a 10% discount coupon.

RobbIt

I’ve ordered a Zeus Arc GT and Dynavap M 2020 kit. I received the Arc in about 2 weeks in AZ. The Dynavap was ordered Jan 20 and still hadn’t arrived to AZ. It took three days for status to change from label created to USPS received item and has been to no less than 6 USPS facilities. I have reached out to Grasscity multiple times requesting a meaningful shipping status update but they simply don’t respond.
GREAT PRICES BUT VERY SLOW SHIPPING AND NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. 😫
Update: I recently also purchased a Dynavap Omni XL kit from Grasscity. It arrived in 7 days so the wait was shorter than the previous two times, but it was missing the pick so I wrote Grasscity twice with NO RESPONSE.

vaping herbs

Pro tip for vapefully.com
If you are ready to place an order and are not in a rush, create an account, put some stuff in the basket and leave the shop.
You will receive an automated email telling you to complete the order.
Go back at your basket the next day and leave again.
This time you should get another email containing a 10% discount coupon.

But this works only once under the same IP address 😉

purepotstill

Except for things like Tetra P80 which are only available on maker's website, I'm sticking with lacentralevapeur.com. Choice is good, shipping is fast, prices are on par with other websites and they have a top notch CS. Just bought my Tinymight from their store. Can't recommend them enough.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I made my first order at vapefully.com like 4 days ago and it's still in processing, are they always that slow?

GymWolf,

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
I second to that.... all the times are frienly and fast... (vaporisateur)
There was also https://www.vaporisateur.net/ from France who were great to stock cool glass items and accessories for Arizer and other large makers.
PS. @lookhigh I saw Sticky brick's items there.
Maybe there's more stores on my PC favorites I'll look next time.
I'm not sure how herbalizestore.co.uk are going to operate after Brexit for each market, as they shipped from both UK and Germany to me on seperate occasions.

Another shop I saw before: https://www.planete-sfactory.com/vaporisateur/

Consolidated21,

RAG

DO NOT RECOMMEND https://vapeurshop.com/ due to igoring my emails about a reclamation about a vape he sold me that tastes like burnt plastic from day 1. Classifying the guy running the store as a scammer at this point. Answers question from another email & over chat very quickly, but my emails about the unit I bought are ignored.

DO NOT RECOOMEND https://www.vaporisateur.net/ due to ordering from them i november and I´m still missing my order and have gotten the wrong things sent out to me.

ElMetrico

Could be the case, depends on what country your in.

Sweden for example you don’t pay import taxes from Canada up until I believe 200 cad. Your country could have the same.
Thank you for the info :)

ElMetrico,
Top Bottom