EU alternatives to Vapefiend

La centrale vapeur has just changed the pricing of almost all of their items, increasing the final price by 20%... they have removed the discounts they had in a regular way and have marked them with the official price.
There are so few stores in Europe and no competition... that for those of us on a budget this is a problem... It's ok, so I save money, and I'll settle for my Vapcap M that serves me well.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
My Herborizer (good vape, bad quality) broke and I never got a single response from LCV, sending 5 mails at least.

Made some orders at VapeFully, can only recommend. Fair prices, fast shipping and great customer service.

Alex3oe,
Reactions: Orvaxxx

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Vapeurshop.com is a great shop, based in France.
I regularly work with them. You can go and have a look... :)

Aezhenn,
Reactions: Orvaxxx

bobothevaper

Vapeurshop.com is a great shop, based in France.
I regularly work with them. You can go and have a look... :)
I ordered from them once. Had a really poor experience. Basically the order was short of one item (which was the entire reason for me ordering) and they kinda refused to accept this. They also refused responsibility as a seller and shipper when dealing with the logistics partner and it was just lame from start to finish. I was not impressed. It’s fine when everything works but it is when things go wrong that you really see what a shop is made of. Fair things can go wrong but then you put on your big boy pants and fix the problem for your customer.

bobothevaper,

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
I ordered from them once. Had a really poor experience. Basically the order was short of one item (which was the entire reason for me ordering) and they kinda refused to accept this. They also refused responsibility as a seller and shipper when dealing with the logistics partner and it was just lame from start to finish. I was not impressed. It’s fine when everything works but it is when things go wrong that you really see what a shop is made of. Fair things can go wrong but then you put on your big boy pants and fix the problem for your customer.
Sorry to hear that, I only had good experience with this shop... I understand your deception

Aezhenn,
Top Bottom