EU alternatives to Vapefiend

Weedaholic

Anyone know if there are import duties when ordering from vapenorth.ca to europe?
yes you pay duties on anything from vapenorth to any country in the E.U....I just got a package and had to pay duties on it....on another note ,don't order anything from vapefully....i made a order over a month ago and they refuse to even reply to any emails...

RAG

yes you pay duties on anything from vapenorth to any country in the E.U....I just got a package and had to pay duties on it....on another note ,don't order anything from vapefully....i made a order over a month ago and they refuse to even reply to any emails...
That’s not true. Some countries have special trade treaties in place even though they are in the eu. Look it up 😉

I’ve haven’t had any issues with vapefully except that they sent my order a week late and with the wrong stand for a vape. But they corrected that and sent me a new stand quite quickly.

Weedaholic

That’s not true. Some countries have special trade treaties in place even though they are in the eu. Look it up 😉

I’ve haven’t had any issues with vapefully except that they sent my order a week late and with the wrong stand for a vape. But they corrected that and sent me a new stand quite quickly.
Well maybe i am wrong and if i am then i apologize but i never had to pay duties then all of a sudden the next time i ordered i had too.

That's good you had no problem with vapefully but that does not help my situation...i emailed them three times with no reply. messaged them on live chat my order number and email with still no reply.I find that unacceptable ..Going on 31 days now...So good for you that you didn't have to deal with this B.S

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Well maybe i am wrong and if i am then i apologize but i never had to pay duties then all of a sudden the next time i ordered i had too.

That's good you had no problem with vapefully but that does not help my situation...i emailed them three times with no reply. messaged them on live chat my order number and email with still no reply.I find that unacceptable ..Going on 31 days now...So good for you that you didn't have to deal with this B.S

I have ordered twice from vapefully, good experience with them both times.
I also had a few questions this last month actually, emailed them. It took them a while to answer, and they apologized and wrote that they have had many emails to go through. They might have a lot going on?
But it is a bit strange that you still haven’t gotten a reply. Good luck

Tellus,

bobothevaper

DO NOT RECOMMEND https://vapeurshop.com/ due to igoring my emails about a reclamation about a vape he sold me that tastes like burnt plastic from day 1. Classifying the guy running the store as a scammer at this point. Answers question from another email & over chat very quickly, but my emails about the unit I bought are ignored.

DO NOT RECOOMEND https://www.vaporisateur.net/ due to ordering from them i november and I´m still missing my order and have gotten the wrong things sent out to me.
I will confirm this. Both shops gave me huge headaches when I tried them. I’m not giving them my money again.

Weedaholic

I have ordered twice from vapefully, good experience with them both times.
I also had a few questions this last month actually, emailed them. It took them a while to answer, and they apologized and wrote that they have had many emails to go through. They might have a lot going on?
But it is a bit strange that you still haven’t gotten a reply. Good luck
It took them 31 days to reply last night that they are on holiday lol and they will get back to me once someone is back in the office next week....Then amazingly i woke up to a email,saying my order was refunded with no explanation why i was refunded...Just a lot of excuses one after another.we are busy with christmas sales lol...christmas sales ?...But i ordered 31 days ago and how are they busy if they are on holiday lol...i will never give them one penny ever again.

Weedaholic,

bobothevaper

I’ve used vapefully over 5 times and there was never issues. But I do get the impression that they have scaled massively recently and had delays around Black Friday. But what you experienced sounds awful.

bobothevaper,
Reactions: Weedaholic

Weedaholic

I’ve used vapefully over 5 times and there was never issues. But I do get the impression that they have scaled massively recently and had delays around Black Friday. But what you experienced sounds awful.
I honestly don't know what's going on over there...But i could of running 20 marathons .walked the great wall of china and brought the sisters kids to Disneyland and back before i got a response of them....Awful is not the word

Weedaholic,

RAG

International buyers be very aware towards BCG (https://grindersforlife.com/) as I bought a grinder with all plates in the end of November, they failed to deliver my order even though the order was paid for and all the import fees and taxes where paid. Now they’re only offering to cover the price of the grinder, IF their claim goes trough. In my eyes BCG is not a company that takes responsibility for their business or customers as they leave customers stranded having paid everything and actually not resolving the issue without a claim going trough. A claim is not a customers concern since its BCG chosen shipping partner that has lost the package. Be very aware that they send parcels to international countries without requiring ID at pick up/drop off. Seems that their chosen delivery partner either lost or someone stole the package while it was in their custody. My post confirmed this.

Basically it seems like you’re f****d if your order gets lost while in transit and only get help if a claim goes trough, even though it’s their fault. I’ll be spending my hard earned money on Grinder companies actually taking responsibility and helping the customer when they as a company fail. Which to this point BCG or https://grindersforlife.com/ has not.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Be very aware that they send parcels to international countries without requiring ID at pick up/drop off.
That is weird and wrong on their part- unless there were different shipping options at the checkout?

Does anyone know where to get enail coils and controllers in the EU without paying ridiculous prices?

Last edited:
Haze Mister,

cptofnthng

BCG also didnt help me when i accidentally fucked my lower grinder part by reverting the often falling out magnet. Grindersforlife it is not. They also ignored my question to buy a new lower part.

cptofnthng,

condition

That is weird and wrong on their part- unless there were different shipping options at the checkout?

Does anyone know where to get enail coils and controllers in the EU without paying ridiculous prices?
There is graveda.de but I don't know how the prices are.

bobothevaper

Bumpin' this thread as I have a question:
Have you recently bought something at LaCentralVapeur using the FC code FC13LCV10?
I've tried the code lately but it looks like it doesn't work anymore.
Can @LaCentraleVapeur.com confirm this?
TIA
Doesn't work for me either. I feel it changed on new years. I had a TM in the basket for ages at 314 eur with vapospy10 but that code doesn't work either, here post new years.

Last edited:

cptofnthng

These french vape shops are all very slow and have no communication with customers unless pressured, but after weeks they delievered. Had the same experienced with LCV, docteur and vaporisateur. So only Order when youre patient.

justcametomind

These french vape shops are all very slow and have no communication with customers unless pressured, but after weeks they delievered. Had the same experienced with LCV, docteur and vaporisateur. So only Order when youre patient.
True. And beware of preorders for the same reason

justcametomind,
Reactions: Franco

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused

I feel I have to counter this as certainly with lcv that is not my experience.
They answer the phone whenever I call, emails are replied to in a reasonable time and they have always been very helpful.
It's a shame the FC code no longer works.

I do agree with their poor inventory management as on a couple of occasions I have ordered an in stock item only to receive an email informing me they have no stock. Annoying for sure. But in general I've found them to be very good.

Vaporisateur used to be very good but seems to have gone downhill over the last few years. But Mila on the on line chat has been very helpful and can provide further discounts if you ask. She generally responds immediately.

Of course your experiences might differ but I find in general the french sites are pretty good.

At least we have them!

And if you don't want to deal with them, use vapefiend or RVS. Both will ship to EU. Vf will ship from within the EU I think avoiding all the pesky duties etc. just no free postage.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
To be fair, my orders were quite quick to be processed and delivered, but I've only ordered what was in stock, never pre-ordered anything.

I've had an issue when buying the Revolve gen 1. They sent me a factory second and pretended they didn't know what a factory second was (:rolleyes:)... In the end, they agreed to apply a discount.
Last time, I've ordered the black Revolve gen 2, but received the mirror finished instead (without any communication from them :shrug:). Personally I don't care that much about the color as they were both the same price, but sometimes communication goes a long way. IIRC the code wasn't working at that time either.
All in all, yes, not a stellar service... But, as @Chicken No Name said, it's better than nothing, considering the crazy import fees when buying outside the EU.

Orvaxxx

LCV has always been good for me but Dr. I always have to call them about an order but at the end I always get sorted out.

Orvaxxx,
Reactions: Franco

fraktal

I ordered on LCV and Docteur since 10 years with none issues but you need to know that customer service is limited to one person, the doctor himself, who leaves his personal phone number on the website, and for LCV a salesperson in a store. As a result, email responses are slow, and phone calls are better for French speakers.

Top Bottom