• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

cosimo

anyone tried these glass dyna tips on a WS??? finally a glass screen!!!

Looper714

I'm looking at the Red Cedar Woodscents on Ed's site, and since no accessories are included, I'm looking for help on choosing stems and wpa's. I vape mainly through water and all my pieces are 18mm female connections. Appreciate any recommendations.

GoldenBud

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, hope alls well in your worlds today 🙂.

I have listed the new WoodScents packages and pricing for them at the site. All are available atm. Wanted to update everyone on that in preparation for the sale starting the 22nd. That discount will not include WS but will for everything else if ya wanna get a bundle in.

Also all orders will begin shipping the 28th. I am out of town for several days starting the 22nd. Planned this trip July last year have been so excited to get away. Ed's TnT isn't a huge corporation or large business of many people it's me and a helper. We cover alot of ground here doing alot of pieces giving it hell day in day out so this time away is needed trust me.

I am so thankful to everyone for the support over that many years, so excited for the celebration sale and how you all like these pieces. Maybe grabbing another maybe they are new to you I'd like to know hope you all will show and tell.

Wish you all a great start to the week and all the best.

Ed_s_16th_Slide_1_480x480.png

Ed_s_16th_Slide_2_480x480.png

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I'm looking at the Red Cedar Woodscents on Ed's site, and since no accessories are included, I'm looking for help on choosing stems and wpa's. I vape mainly through water and all my pieces are 18mm female connections. Appreciate any recommendations.
The red cedar ones look really nice! I really like the beaded wpas. They are a little smaller but work well for me. Unfortunately those are only 14mm so you would need a 14/18 adapter to use it in your case. i think @GoldenBud space got you set up. Def scoop the new extraction chamber, its a really nice addition.

Looper714

Just received my new Thuya Burlwood WoodScents from Ed and what a beauty! This is now my second ever log vape and super excited to give this a ride. I also received an Underdog log vape last weekend which I've been using extensively and still getting used to. I would appreciate any tips using the Woodscents. I have a wpa, glass stem, and the new titanium extraction chamber. I like taking back to back hits and notice the need to wait several minutes between hits with the UD and am wondering if the same true for the WS. Cheers

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Just received my new Thuya Burlwood WoodScents from Ed and what a beauty! This is now my second ever log vape and super excited to give this a ride. I also received an Underdog log vape last weekend which I've been using extensively and still getting used to. I would appreciate any tips using the Woodscents. I have a wpa, glass stem, and the new titanium extraction chamber. I like taking back to back hits and notice the need to wait several minutes between hits with the UD and am wondering if the same true for the WS. Cheers
If the UD can’t keep up with your vaping style then run the UD and WS at the same time. While you’re hitting one the other is heated and ready to go, should solve your problem. A dual ATM from @RedEyeFlightControl would come in handy for this. I’ve never been able to out vape any of my logs, but I’m a sipper.

ThirstWorld

Hello all it has been awhile! I dont have my old phone to confirm my old email adress for verifiaction but I have been a member here a long time. If anyone remembers it, I was the winner of Eds "Holy Grail" woodscents kit! I need some accessories but the site is sold out and I dont know what to do! I need glass WPA for woodscents but the 14mm are all sold out

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hello all it has been awhile! I dont have my old phone to confirm my old email adress for verifiaction but I have been a member here a long time. If anyone remembers it, I was the winner of Eds "Holy Grail" woodscents kit! I need some accessories but the site is sold out and I dont know what to do! I need glass WPA for woodscents but the 14mm are all sold out
I think any dynavap WPA will work for you. Looks like OWW has the ole stubby in stock:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I use this one and it’s currently in stock.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
anyone tried these glass dyna tips on a WS??? finally a glass screen!!!

They'll fit anything that a Dynavap will fit, fwiw though that guy makes really nice glass pieces so you won't be upset either way

Last edited:

rvarick

This has been my go-to Woodscents stem as of late (hence the dirty stem, apologies). It's got Madheaters Revolve Gen1 innards, with a High Artisan 62mm Glass (no-carb) stem, and for even more unnecessary cooling (in a matching color): 10 4mm SiC beads (sandwiched between two Madheaters mesh filters). The cooling on this is top-notch!

Last edited:

Stueylakes

When you get an email that some bits you forgot you ordered have been delivered its a good day! New coco handle for my b2 and a cheeky new big bowl for the Woodscents. Cant wait till i get home now!

Update......

That bowl makes the WS sing. That handle makes the B2 feel so so much nicer.

Thank you Ed sincerely.

Last edited:

Sativapo

Sings you say. I'll also add my little testimony after few months of use : the new bowl with the mesh screen gives absolute perfect extraction . Less restriction and a tiny bit of conduction. Full bowl no tamping 5 min heating on ten ( original analog vvps) with my 2019 walnut. Then temp stepping 7-8-10 (12v) to have those super terps in the beginning and super even full dark brown but no scorched abv in the end all that in about 6 quite big hits. ( sometimes I also do lot more puffin a j style hits)
Super economical on flower also. I had no complaints with vapcap and glass stem either but this is perfectly consistent with less time sucking on it to get that dark even abv I like in the end. More immediate vapor from the beginning also. One bowl and I'm HAF but I'll do a second one anyway right away.

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I dont come here often (sorry guys, you hurt my finances hehe) But I bought the thermal extraction chamber tip and have been using it for a few months. It´s just perfect for one hit extractions with wonderful flavour and consistency. It´s really difficult to use any vape besides the Woodscents and the Flowerpot because how good these are. Any little inconvenience the dynavap tips could create has vanished with the simrell chamber and the experience is log perfection now.

nicknobody

What’s anyone’s favorite stem for the ws?

I’ve only tried the oem glass which was great but RIP to that

Currently on my 2020 m stem with no condenser for more flow

RWW has some cool glass carbless stems I was looking at. Wondering if anyone is preferring glass or metal or?

What’s anyone’s favorite stem for the ws?

I’ve only tried the oem glass which was great but RIP to that

Currently on my 2020 m stem with no condenser for more flow

RWW has some cool glass carbless stems I was looking at. Wondering if anyone is preferring glass or metal or?

My favorite is the heavy walled cooling stem by O’Connell Woodworks. It’s not cheap though. Glass cooling stems are the way to go with the WS IMO.

Top Bottom