Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

sixstringsmash

What’s anyone’s favorite stem for the ws?

I’ve only tried the oem glass which was great but RIP to that

Currently on my 2020 m stem with no condenser for more flow

RWW has some cool glass carbless stems I was looking at. Wondering if anyone is preferring glass or metal or?

I’d have to say it’s a tossup between two. First is the phatpiggie ancient bog oak/Blackwood stem or my mokume dynavap stem. I’m sure there are more practical stems out there but the thing I love about my logs is how they’re just as much a nice piece of art as they are a vape. If you don’t match it with a pretty stem what’s the point?!

nicknobody

I’d have to say it’s a tossup between two. First is the phatpiggie ancient bog oak/Blackwood stem or my mokume dynavap stem. I’m sure there are more practical stems out there but the thing I love about my logs is how they’re just as much a nice piece of art as they are a vape. If you don’t match it with a pretty stem what’s the point?!

Oh yeah those would look great on any ws.

Was going to order two glass stems but maybe one glass one wood for durability reasons and cool factor

Edit: bb9 seems like it’s a no brainer in the kit too

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Logged on from home today.....been a while. Trying to justify my logs as rarely use them. Sell or keep hmmmm. Tough when it hits like this....

I have not used my woodscents in a while as I am in the honeymoon with the anvil but I know it will be there when I need to lower my tolerance or cut my consumption. No vape can be as satisfying with so little material as a log.

Stueylakes

I have not used my woodscents in a while as I am in the honeymoon with the anvil but I know it will be there when I need to lower my tolerance or cut my consumption. No vape can be as satisfying with so little material as a log.
I wholeheartedly agree, especially with this new tip, but im trying to be more resourceful. Or rather been asked to....and if its not in a weekly or montly rotation then i have to be sensible....

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Logged on from home today.....been a while. Trying to justify my logs as rarely use them. Sell or keep hmmmm. Tough when it hits like this....

I wholeheartedly agree, especially with this new tip, but im trying to be more resourceful. Or rather been asked to....and if its not in a weekly or montly rotation then i have to be sensible....

I have three Woodscents logs, and I don't plan to remove them from my collection any time soon.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

pomogirl

How many logs is that now…you addict 😂
Hey now, by asking that you’re in violation of the first rule of Log Club. My wife is still trying to figure my count, they’re all hiding in plain sight. I just keep adding more to throw her off the scent, baffle her with bullshit.
Ha! I do retail therapy far too often! But I can have some wife deniability by not quite remembering how many, very true Canik. I did try placing bongs/glass all around the house, but she sees all. :cool:

nicknobody

I just received my Woodscents and cannot be happier. It's amazing compared to what I was using before. Any particular tricks or mods that are a "must do"? I have the WPA adapter from Ed's and I already put in mesh screens.
Did it come with a variable voltage power supply? I’d wait for Ed’s to come in stock or snag one on Amazon maybe. Simrell chamber is also fantastic but I haven’t tried the reg dv tip.

Love my rogue wax works stem too!

Edit: the Old Head dv stir/tamp tool is an $8 must have if u ask me.
I was about to finally buy a Tiny Might, then suddenly Ed's having a huge drop and sale! I scored a live edge! Woot woot! I want to buy so many of Ed's new pieces, but the cracked box elder goddess was my first choice. https://ibb.co/0VQxQZJ
I dono how I missed these. The 2023s are cool af

Great work Ed!

Last edited:

Tygh

Did it come with a variable voltage power supply? I’d wait for Ed’s to come in stock or snag one on Amazon maybe. Simrell chamber is also fantastic but I haven’t tried the reg dv tip.

Love my rogue wax works stem too!

Edit: the Old Head dv stir/tamp tool is an $8 must have if u ask me.

I dono how I missed these. The 2023s are cool af

Great work Ed!
I did get the variable power supply. I’ve been keeping it between 11.5 and 12 watts. Amazing extraction.

Top Bottom