• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

cosimo

Order has been placed on the Lite Kit!
At 220 usd including free shipping, a silicone water adapter, two gnarly glass stems , a free plastic grinder, and the African Mahogany WS with a Ti Tip, I feel it's a nice deal! Now I just have to wait about a month for it to arrive since I'm in South America... but i think it will be worth it!
Thanks to all that provided me with input and were nice enough to answer all my questions by PMs. I will let you know what I think of the WS as soons as I get it.

Last edited:
I don't get over here as often as I'd like! I'm glad to see that Ed gets over here. Anyway I have a question I'm waiting on a Brilliant Cut Grinder and I'm just wondering if there is any consensus on grind?

I purchased a medium but if fine would be better I may be able to change update the order. Brilliant is in such high demand and its only been 4 weeks and I think their site mentioned 5-6 weeks so they may be willing to change my order. I only need a grinder for my WS because it's all I use now. I was fortunate enough to have my Adult Son and Daughter buy me one for my Birthday! I have another log vape and I don't even touch it any more.

delicatebunting

You could use the wood WPA with my setup. The carb adapter is so I don’t have to lift the Woodscents off the piece to clear. I do use a glass WPA with mine because I just prefer glass on glass. But the wood WPA is perfectly functional as well!

This carb adapter is a game changer!!

I would often be too end-of-breath to properly remove both the Woodscents and the WPA, ending with AVB shooting out the top of the Dynavap tip. Not anymore and cannot recommend Oregon Glass Blower highly enough!

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Time for a blast from the past! What’s up my old friend @Ed's TnT its been tooooo long. I’ve been out of the game for a few years. But you better believe I still have a couple of the WS you made me. Strictly for the aroma use now unfortunately.

Idk if I still have your contact info but if you have mine feel free to reach out brother. Looks like things are as busy as ever and I’m happy for you!

just figured I’d stop by to say hi, hi. Lol. Take care brother and many blessings to you and yours!

Gandalf

Hi all, I'm considering adding a WoodScents log to my collection. Most of the options are out of stock on the site, does anyone know if it gets updated regularly?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Most of the options are out of stock
It is for sale elsewhere too (Lite Kit),

It is for sale elsewhere too (Lite Kit),

Yep, and VGoodiez has some Mango units in stock as well.

cosimo

Ok... phew... just landed from an outstanding high... took me quite some time just to log in. To my surprise, I got my Lite Kit WS (African Mahogany) today -expecting it next week- and tried it out of the box. First impressions... I LOVE it, I'm very happy with this purchase -freebies were very nice too. It's much smaller and darker than expected, very nice surprise.

I definitely have to play with it a bit more to find how to reduce draw restriction which might be the only negative thing I've found so far, but i feel it's a matter of learning how to load it properly. I took the same amount I usually use in a MV1 capsule/crucible, which amounted to 3 or 4 loading of the Titip with about 5 min breaks in between... and each time i loaded I tried fewer herbs than the last one, but lightly tamped all of them to avoid the herbs from falling out. The last ones were definitely the ones with best airflow and great clouds from minimum 3 good 10 sec hits. I also tried each loading from a different starting temp... but damn... i can't really remember what i used specifically, but i do remember i really liked the setting between 5-6, maybe 6.5 to finish. Superb flavors, cool vapor even at the 7.5 setting... the gnarly stem really does a good job.

I used half the weed than i would in my MV1, got way more effects with equally excellent flavor and coolness, but flavor lasted for more hits... just awesome. The strain i used is not fun at all to vape in the MV1, few vapor, random intensities of flavor, but wow! the WS just made this herb completly fit for vaporizing... lots of flavor and instant vapor and incredible effects. Never got to a pop-corn taste nor did i char the herbs, but I did manage very dark brown AVB at 7.5. Will try a tastier and overall better herb tonight... so excited!

Two little details i didn't like about my WS, but hell, they do not affect function at all as far as I can tell. First, The rim of the heater (where you would connect the stem's tip) seems dented (no evident in the pic below, but will take a better one later). And second, the heater rattles a lot. And maybe a third but probably just my wrong expectation, is that spinning the stem/tip on the heater for more even AVB feels quite harsh.. i mean i feel quite some friction going on.. it even gets stuck sometimes.... not sure if its normal or because of the dent.

Any how, sorry for the long post. Here are some pics... thanks guys for existing and having this thread. @Ed's TnT , love your vape!

20200731-140011.jpg

20200731-140141.jpg

20200731-140333.jpg

20200731-140342.jpg

BTW, its been like an hour since I began writing this post and I'm still enjoying the effects!

Last edited:

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
I definitely have to play with it a bit more to find how to reduce draw restriction which might be the only negative thing I've found so far, but i feel it's a matter of learning how to load it properly.
Less is more with a Log 😉
Simply try sucking your herb into the tip, as if you were using a straw. Slight tap. Voila 😁

cosimo

Less is more with a Log 😉
Simply try sucking your herb into the tip, as if you were using a straw. Slight tap. Voila 😁

Yeah... I did the sucking method... but the first time i sucked a bit too much and last one was really less filled, about half of the first one, and it really made a diference while still providing nice, big and tasty clouds.

cosimo

The rattle is normal.
Awesome purchase to make Ed's logs are top notch and the cs is to.
😍

I wasn't planning on getting butter any time soon, but it's so nice and tiny, and i see my self using this every single day with my greasy hands, so it just feels like the right thing to do hehehe. oh and i'm definitly gettin a stand/caddy... the old frisby won't cut it.

I'm thinking about buying a glass mouth piece use with my ti Dynavap and WS. I was hoping something that has beads or something to cool the vapor. I love the wood mouth piece that Ed makes but I want to try something different other than his plane glass stems. Any folks are partial too.

ReverendKush,
@ReverendKush The Glass Charlie cooling stems are great. VGoodiez carries them. Sneaky Pete also has some options. I just got the Hula V2 XL cooling stem from him. Pretty solid piece.

@solenya I've never done it, but I think you could pull it off easily. If anyone asked what the WS was, you could just say it's an aromatherapy diffuser. Maybe take the aroma dish with you? I would just pack in my suitcase, well protected. I've traveled with Dynavap stems in my toiletries bag before.

It's do-able, but personally, my WS is far too precious for me to travel with it. :)

Top Bottom