• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Great happening! Best luck Ed!!

I want to add 2cc from the modest POV of a cheap bastard:

Having the full package is great for a newbie but it costs... could be possible to order the bare log unit in the future/ when rollout is over (as I for one already have everything needed: VC stems and Wong, and a 12V VVPS and PS...)?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, gosh I got some sleep last night I am usually up at the butt crack of down bout 4am or so, this morning I didnt roll out the bed til 6am oh yeah feeling rested and ready to go is the best. I laid out my bills and paper work, folded a load of clothes and even took a few pics.

@Justpassedu Thanks bro, really appreciate the kind words, gotta stay true its all I know!

@Reflections Good morning and thank you also, you bet I wanna see pics also!

@phattpiggie That stinks, something is up with the alerts bro, no sweat just give you more of a reason to stop by sooner rather than later. Thanks boss, I just have a ton of stuff to do is all, its one job at a time and itll happen when its time.

@sixstringsmash This is a shot of it and forgive me for not posting up it here or at the site as I mentioned I still got a butt load of work to do, feel bad my guy did his best to get me some info for the FAQ and I havent had time to get to it and get all that posted here or at the site either. Anyhow here is the temp control

jL6xwiI.jpg

The temp control is just simply a dimmer, the dial is numbered, feel that temp control sounds more professional than dimmer to me. You will see where the 10 is on the dial, this is the max setting, everyone's will come where its set the same. Sorry for the headaches and wasted time @CarolKing & @rosedale my bad yall!

@little maggie a package will have an extra Ti filter disc, the glass will come with 2 conical screens, one for the stem and one for the gong. I have more conical screen packs I just need to list em. I have a few more pieces to add and even some really neat wooden accessories that I will be adding to my vape stems and accessories thread, vape stands and VC storage tubes. Thats also my intent as mentioned at my site, I want my customers to get everything they need, sure they may come back and pick up some smalls afterwards only if they just want extras or if the glass breaks from a hard fall, but also as I said I am not trying to nickle and dime anyone to death.

@NizzyJones Hmm not sure bro maybe so, I cant say I get over that way to know, hey thanks for keeping an eye out though, appreciate that!

@Andreaerdna Hmmm I am not sure about what will or wont happen in the future bout packages. What I have been told is that a few of the earlier VC tips wont work with the WS. I am also not sure about what other glass pieces will or wont work with the WS. I do know there will be significant changes and upgrades coming to the WS down the road that will continue to make the log as we know it to evolve more so than ever before and give us abilities that we have never had. This is just the beginning and what a wondrous journey ahead!

Im trying to get back in the swing of things here and hope I have been helpful this morning, got a bunch of emails to follow up on and products to add before getting my butt in the shop, geez what a load but what a great day to have loads to do, so thankful!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
One of those things Ed, I don't get notifications from my own thread.

Glad you had a 'lie in' and you're getting on top of everything.

Great that @NickDlow lent a helping hand, now you've just got to match his wages and he could be full time, bit of a long commute but at least he won't have the worry of peeing into a bottle at any random moment.

Enjoy your day.

sixstringsmash

@Ed's TnT no need to apologize for anything! As far as I'm concerned you've gone above and beyond in regards to communication with this community. No need to apologize for anything. Thanks for the picture and the info of the dimmer! It looks nice, a lot like the underdog one but numbered so you can tell the position easier. Looking forward to using it with my bog oak!

Morty

While I love the Tap as much as anyone, I respectfully disagree. The Nano already does this, and the WoodScents line with it's included wooden stems and VC compatibility make it unique enough to stand out on it's own and apart from other logs. :2c:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Just a quick tip. If some of you find the tips to be too tight and tearing o-rings, try removing one or two of them. I'm currently only using one on my Ti tip and it still holds great and now I have more spares! Also throwing some Bomb Ass Butter on it helps too.

Last edited:

rosedale

Just a quick tip. If some of you find the tips to be too tight and tearing o-rings, try removing one or two of them. I'm currently only using one on my Ti tip and it still holds great and now I have more spares! Also throwing some Bomb Ass Butter on it helps too.

Thanks for the tip but I have a question. Are the o-rings between the ti-tip and the wood stem or between where the ti-tip connects to the heater? I'm having a hard time picturing it and I can't tell from the photos.

I guess I could wait until next week when it shows up on my doorstep but I have never been very good at waiting.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the tip but I have a question. Are the o-rings between the ti-tip and the wood stem or between where the ti-tip connects to the heater? I'm having a hard time picturing it and I can't tell from the photos.

I guess I could wait until next week when it shows up on my doorstep but I have never been very good at waiting.

Good morning, the tip has a shaft that slides into the WS wood stem/Wong around that shaft is 4 orings, 1 is ar the shoulder where the shaft meets the lower tip portion, on the shaft is 3 grooves where 3 orings sit they hold the tip snug in the wood the fourth by the shoulder to close any gap between the lower tip and wood connection. Nick is right when swapping the tip between the two a small lite dab of BAB can be applied to lube the prints so they slide in the wood and do not mash or tear, that's best done. Hope this helps chief!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, @rosedale glad @phattpiggie posted that up yesterday, I was down in the city all day with my girl, she had a thing done last week and we were getting the results back, all is good no issues, what a big relief! When I posted that we were stuck in traffic, PP pic better explains my explanation thanks for doing that bro!

@IAmKrazy2 I will be happy to send one your way my man, not sure if you got an order in yet or not, still got a few remaining now, going to put some more together next week. The WS is not designed to heat the cap of the VC. Hope I have been helpful.

@starvingmusician24 I have found that there is so many variables that can affect the temps, I didnt want to nail anything down and have a user come back and say uhhh this wont reach that degree point at this setting and so on and so forth then get P'dOff, I was able to reach significantly high temps in various circumstances. My beta testers mostly all agreed that their sweet spot was in the 7-8 range, 10 for trates. Hope this helps also bro.

Just got my girls and the boys tickets to the trampoline park tonight, its so on!!! Gotta get these boys off to school, run the truck by the brake place and get my butt in the shop for a bit, alot to do before tonight, gotta get in gear and make a showing. Yall have a great day!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Oh forgot to mention I have some news on the CE certification, I got the info from the temp control folks and the CE for it, have to get that for the power suppplies. Thing is I spoke to my heater people I can't get that for them cause they are special made and not a standard piece so only way I can get that info is to request it at order for the next batch. I should be putting that order in soon enough and will do that then.

Seems I gotta get brakes front and back, sucks but glad I can afford it. All is well and I've been chatting with an older lady, what a warm heart and great spirit, what a blessing to have encountered her this morning!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Woot woot ohhh just heard from another of my guys got another haul of wood going out this afternoon with some choice burled boxelder blocks for WS units rrrrrrr his pieces are so stinking nice I'm all giddy bout it now, surely to be show stoppers like none other!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon, wow had a great time at the trampoline park last night very cool. Kids all had a great time and got along great. My girl is headed north to Oklahoma to spend the week with her moms, shes excited and I am for her, shes very close to her mother, its good for her to do that time. Just did 4H shooting sports this morning with the boys, my youngest does air rifle and air pistol hes not quite old enough to do any of the others, next year its so on for him. My oldest does .22 pistol and rifle as well as 12 gauge skeet, he nailed 13 out of 15, not a bad go for him. My middle son backed out of it this year not sure what got into him but hes just not feeling it. They have competition 1st and second saturday in April to qualify for state, going to be fun! There is a local country store on the way home from 4H on saturday mornings they do crawfish and shrimp, ughhh we just missed the crawfish, grabbed a few pounds of boiled shrimp and taters

RuP5Pto.jpg

Wasnt many left when I thought to snap a pic, not sure how yall do, but down here fresh hot spicy boiled shrimp, taters, corn on the cob and crawfish too, ohhhhhh yeah you know spring is about to be here!

So I got that curly half and half Katalox yesterday and woweeee how pretty these pieces will be!

B6JeYia.jpg

Major saw me holding it out to give you an idea of what they will kinda look like before they turn out, you so gotta love this species. The heart wood has a lot of curl in it and the sapwood has quite a bit of beeswing figure super nice!

2rFBtxC.jpg

Got quite a bit of dough tied up in these pieces, so going to be worth it.

@Gray Area Thank you sir, I so gotta get that cert. am sure doing my best to make it happen, you arent the only one for the BuckEye, but yall aint seen nothing yet, when that BoxElder burl makes it in next Thursday am sure its going to change some minds.

@IAmKrazy2 Thanks for the biz, yours will go out with the rest Monday, figure most everyone should have theirs in hand by middle of the week. They all ship free Priority USPS Shipping within the US, who dont like free, who dont like FREE PRIORITY, hell if you know someone that dont smack em in the mouth!

@u bwade wunner You know you right, after 10 long years, 8 doing it here am still kicking like chicken my man! Gotta love wood and what you can do with it, is an bug I hope I never loose bro! AM so stinking anxious to hear what you all think, wanna see it as well chief just like you, I got my eyes pealed just the same.

@lazylathe I second that sir!

@rosedale Hmmm I will have to check that for you, I havent even given it a good look myself, I do know its some beta testers out there that would know without a doubt, especially theLogHog himself @NickDlow whats the word big chief???

@CarolKing Hmmm Seems we will all know very soon wont we, hope all is well your way my lady!

Alright yall am out to the shop for short bit, boys want to go to the local country auction tonight, woot woot maybe I will get lucky and score some priceless junkyard art on the cheap!!!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Woot woot ohhh just heard from another of my guys got another haul of wood going out this afternoon with some choice burled boxelder blocks for WS units rrrrrrr his pieces are so stinking nice I'm all giddy bout it now, surely to be show stoppers like none other!

Burled Box Elder you say?! Damn I sure as shit can't afford it but that may be the WS I have to jump on since I love flame box elder and have wanted a vape of it for a long time now... Ooooh I love that half/half katalox a whole lot too!

Congrats on the launch Ed! Big things ahead, can't wait to see/hear more from all of these super smart and very lucky early adopters!

Top Bottom